PDA

View Full Version : Sherri PLEASE!

tru2ou
11/12/2006, 06:50 PM
Take off the blazer!!! Come on, give us a break for once.

:D :D :D

BTW, the team played well.

- TRU

Cam
11/12/2006, 06:52 PM
I'll second that.

Jimminy Crimson
11/12/2006, 06:53 PM
Kelvin should have taught her the 'blazer drill' before he left. :cool:

oumartin
11/12/2006, 07:21 PM
I think he tried to teach her how to use the phone! glad she dent listen

NormanPride
11/13/2006, 10:52 AM
I walked by her in the tunnel on the way out. She's about half my height, but really amazingly good looking.

Badger, think you can do your hair like that? :O

badger
11/13/2006, 02:50 PM
I walked by her in the tunnel on the way out. She's about half my height, but really amazingly good looking.

Badger, think you can do your hair like that? :O
ehhhh, she looks like she spends hours on it. I like my hair the way it is, thanks.

PS: I am thinking of getting Guitar Hero 2, since its my day off and all. what do you think?

Echoes
11/13/2006, 03:32 PM
Get Guitar hero2.. Its Great, Me and my buddies love to play

badger
11/13/2006, 04:42 PM
eh, it's fun to watch, but my hands are little so its hard for me to play.

there are some cool videos on youtube up of people beating the new songs on expert. here's one:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQmtjfsZU4

stoopified
11/15/2006, 06:37 PM
I think he tried to teach her how to use the phone! glad she dent listen
Actually she did listen,she is smart enough however to use disposable prepaid phones.How do you think she got all these bluechip recruits?

badger
11/15/2006, 08:44 PM
Actually she did listen,she is smart enough however to use disposable prepaid phones.How do you think she got all these bluechip recruits?
probably courtney paris and ashley too. who wouldn't want to spend time with them? they do nothing but have fun on and off the court.

of course, if you would PREFER she-devil Baylor coach or Coach Peggy Hill down in whornville, more power to you--- but you won't be winning any Big 12 games for the next three years with Paris & Paris Inc. Who else do we have, here...

ISU: the school that gets to Sherri, but has been down lately...
Tech: The school that got Swoopes a long time ago, but their coach retired last year.
Tennessee: haven't won the title since 1998. Zzzzzzzz. Since when is their men's team more successful than the women's (that their coach has the court named after?!)
Duke: Unless you play for Coach K, you're there for ackeeedemicks.
UConn: Storrs has been constantly named the worst college town in the country.

OU!!!!