PDA

View Full Version : banned from hornfans for the followin post

cobrapilot
11/12/2006, 11:34 AM
This team is not that good!!!! They have lots of potential...a seasoned colt will make this team great in the next few years. He is a far better qb than vince right now. Not as electrifying, but a better qb.

Where UT is right now is above where they should be. Lucky breaks against tech, nebreska...at sometime the luck has to run out, and it did last night.

Hopefully colt is ok, and will be back for atm, if not the sooners are big 12 champs.

GD again plays well GD. Despite all the criticism Chizic and McWhorter make this team go...without them mack is an average coach

can you believe you get banned for that?

BillyBall
11/12/2006, 11:41 AM
Despite all the criticism Chizic and McWhorter make this team go...without them mack is an average coach

This is way too much truth for whorns to take after losing to a rebuilding KSU.

birddog
11/12/2006, 11:41 AM

they're as touchy as we were after the oregon debacle.

they're just upset that they got their a-holes split open by a bad team- we lost a starting qb and the best player in college football and continue to win.

Cam
11/12/2006, 12:34 PM
If you have the wrong user name, they'll ban you for saying "Boo".

It's best to just stay away.

ashley
11/12/2006, 12:35 PM
Hey, I was banned two weeks ago for saying VY threw the ball like a 7th grader and Colt was a better passer. Someone tell me I was wrong. They just ran out of luck, they should have lost three last year.

Flagstaffsooner
11/12/2006, 12:37 PM
Is this your first baning over there? Rookie.;) :texan:

OhU1
11/12/2006, 12:45 PM
Hornfans is for :pop: after they lose. Not for posting. :D

Rocker
11/12/2006, 01:15 PM
HAHAHHAHA is that your 1st time with whornfans after they lose.

if so...... You get what you deserve.

Rocker
11/12/2006, 01:19 PM
But

While we're at....

here's some more fun

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4610063&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Btw they will ban if your username matches username on a another teams fan site. If they catch you making fun of them over here. They ban you from their site.

Indy Sooner
11/12/2006, 01:23 PM
What a bunch of pu$$ies over there.

jdsooner
11/12/2006, 01:26 PM
Is being banned from hornfans a bad thing?

Rocker
11/12/2006, 01:28 PM
Is being banned from hornfans a bad thing?

No.

Soonerman08
11/12/2006, 01:47 PM
People complain about our defense....hahaha I find that funny. We held Texas Tech to 280 yards last night. Texas gave up that much in the first half. Now you want to talk about a defense that has issues....did you see them last night against K-State? Wow! Our defense was pinned with the wall to their backs last night. Didn't help that our offense and special teams kept turning the ball over in the red zone. With that being said, Venables and BJW made great half time adjustments and held that offense to 107 yards in the second half. Texas can't suck it up in the sense that they lost to the worst team in the Big 12. It's funny. With that being said K-State looked pretty impressive against Texas .

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2006, 01:53 PM
Can't wait to hear how many of you guys are banned after they lose to atm

Sonner magic923
11/12/2006, 02:00 PM
hey write it down if colts out the whorns are out of any big 12 championship hopes

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2006, 02:01 PM
And maybe if he's in...Apparently he's a bit of a *****.

Okieflyer
11/12/2006, 02:11 PM
Hornfans is for :pop: after they lose. Not for posting. :D

Amen brother, amen.:D

StoopTroup
11/12/2006, 02:19 PM
No.
WORD!

:pop:

Scott D
11/12/2006, 02:21 PM
This team is not

that was all you had to post to get banned there.

BIG_IKE
11/12/2006, 02:27 PM
People complain about our defense....hahaha I find that funny. We held Texas Tech to 280 yards last night. Texas gave up that much in the first half. Now you want to talk about a defense that has issues....did you see them last night against K-State? Wow! Our defense was pinned with the wall to their backs last night. Didn't help that our offense and special teams kept turning the ball over in the red zone. With that being said, Venables and BJW made great half time adjustments and held that offense to 107 yards in the second half. Texas can't suck it up in the sense that they lost to the worst team in the Big 12. It's funny. With that being said K-State looked pretty impressive against Texas .

Not defending K-State or anything but how are theythe worst team in the Big 12?
They are 7-4 and headed to a bowl game. We had the same record as them at this point last year.

Flagstaffsooner
11/12/2006, 02:27 PM
Is being banned from hornfans a bad thing?I consider it a badge of honor.

Seamus
11/12/2006, 02:29 PM
that was all you had to post to get banned there.

LMAO!

Scott D
11/12/2006, 02:31 PM

Iowa State (0-7 in Conference Play) and 3-8 overall is probably the worst team in the Big 12 followed by Colorado and Baylor.

GrapevineSooner
11/12/2006, 02:34 PM
There used to sport in getting banned from Hornfans. There certainly isn't anymore as evidenced by cobrapilot's post.

Scott D
11/12/2006, 02:38 PM
I'm sure there could still be sport in it...it'd be about putting in as much flowery eloquence as possible in using the proper terminology to depreciate the horns and their fans in such a way that their message board jockeys would need to break out thesauruses.

BillyBall
11/12/2006, 02:38 PM
Iowa State (0-7 in Conference Play) and 3-8 overall is probably the worst team in the Big 12 followed by Colorado and Baylor.

Data to support your argument is not needed here Scott, this is the football board where anecdote is king. :D

Scott D
11/12/2006, 02:41 PM
Data to support your argument is not needed here Scott, this is the football board where anecdote is king. :D

I'm just using premptiveness for when a horn chimes in and argues that beacuse they put half a hundred up on tech, that tech is the worst team in the conference ;)

TheGodfather889
11/12/2006, 04:07 PM
Hornfans is ghey.

swardboy
11/12/2006, 05:02 PM
....and Texas truly sucks....

King Crimson
11/12/2006, 05:04 PM
i've had the handle King Crimson mysteriously "deleted" about 5 times. of course, i stopped caring in about 01.

StoopTroup
11/12/2006, 05:05 PM
If you all don't quit talking bad about that website...

They'll shutdown the site and take their server off-line...

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2006, 05:07 PM
I just wish I coulda had the pleasure of going down and wandering around Guadalupe street the way I used to after a Texass loss when I lived in Austin.

josh09
11/12/2006, 05:55 PM
This team is not that good!!!! They have lots of potential...a seasoned colt will make this team great in the next few years. He is a far better qb than vince right now. Not as electrifying, but a better qb.

Where UT is right now is above where they should be. Lucky breaks against tech, nebreska...at sometime the luck has to run out, and it did last night.

Hopefully colt is ok, and will be back for atm, if not the sooners are big 12 champs.

GD again plays well GD. Despite all the criticism Chizic and McWhorter make this team go...without them mack is an average coach

i think their time of the month is every day over at hornfans

noobalicious
11/12/2006, 06:30 PM
Apparently they're also wiping away the tears with bold predictions we'll definately lose to OSU.

tbl
11/12/2006, 07:01 PM
There really is some good stuff over there.

Just don't let OU win the damn South...

Please, please, for the love of God.

Let's take care of business against Aggy. Let's win the South. And let's hopefully beat the Huskers to win the conference.

If that happens, tonight will not really sting that much in the long run. Hell, if Florida and/or USC end up winning out, and if we take care of business on T+1, you could make the argument tonight's game, while incredibly agitating, really didn't matter at all, save for a few notches on the final AP/coaches poll ranking.

But I cannot handle a loss to Aggy in our house. And I most certainly cannot handle such aforementioned hypothetical loss allowing those stinkin' landthieves to get another possible conference championship.

So please. Please. Beat A&M.

I think I'm going to bed now.

And a rare glimpse of smarts from a whorn.

if OU wins the Big12 after losing Bomar and Peterson, you can pretty much erect a statue of Bob Stoops on the Gameday set & studio.

1991SOONER
11/12/2006, 07:05 PM
I just got banned from another site also. I just told some whorn fans how overated their team was, nothing really bad:confused:

Then tehy started calling me names and told me how Oklahoma (the state) sucks and I'm like "Why are we talking about the states?? I thought this thread was about football". Then I got banned. THEY'RE the ones that didn't follow the forum rules, not me. Silly whorns:rolleyes:

Did anyone else notice that ALL Oklahoma teams won yesterday yet ALL Texas teams (the ones that mattered) lost? :)

I'll be rootin for the ags next game though...gig em

tbl
11/12/2006, 07:27 PM
Anybody that has posting abilities, please point out the extremely obvious NC point to this turd rocket.

"According to Webster's a rival is someone that "equals another in desired qualities." Neither 0U or A&M match this definition. They have not earned the right to be considered on the same page as The University of Texas. A&M has a pretty crappy history, and 0U is a [censored] school in a [censored] state. Neither are rivals as they are inferior in every shape and form to UT."

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4609489&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=2&vc=1

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2006, 07:29 PM
That must be why Texas has 40 National Championships and doesn't even have to play games to win...They are the greatest!

1991SOONER
11/12/2006, 10:32 PM
This is why the RRS is such a heated rivalry. They think they are the greatest, yet we KNOW they are not. We also KNOW that WE are the greatest:D

1991SOONER
11/12/2006, 10:35 PM
I get the impression that 80% of the UT fans that are posting up on internet forums these days really are not aware of the history of the OU/UT rivalry. The act like they win it every da mn year.

I can tell you almost everything thats happened in the last 30 years, while most of their little memories only go back as far as, say 2 years.

Funny...

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2006, 11:26 PM
That's because Sooner fans are real fans. We're generally from Oklahoma, raised on Sooner football, with no other teams taking our attention. It's not like there are any pro football teams in OK and obviously there really aren't any other Real college teams! lmao

tbl
11/13/2006, 12:04 AM
Even if they are young, we straight up pwned them for 5 years straight. This just proves how incredibly stupid some of them are. I'm not being biased when I say this, but I don't see 1/50 of the amount of stupid Sooner posters on any of the boards that I do dumb whorns on that one site alone. Incredible...

Texas Golfer
11/13/2006, 12:08 AM
Both the UT and the A&M sites are for pussie$. The won't accept anything from anyone that criticizes their teams.

sanantoniosooner
11/13/2006, 12:11 AM
Both the UT and the A&M sites are for pussie$. The won't accept anything from anyone that criticizes their teams.
thank God we receive criticism with open arms around here.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/13/2006, 10:43 AM

IF you haven't drunk the kool-aid over there, you get banned.

stoopified
11/13/2006, 11:00 AM
I say don't post on a foes board unless you want to get attacked and banned.

TexasLidig8r
11/13/2006, 11:03 AM
. . . I'm not being biased when I say this, but I don't see 1/50 of the amount of stupid Sooner posters on any of the boards that I do dumb whorns on that one site alone. Incredible...

All you have to do is look at this one thread alone.

As for being baned, it was a veritable bane fest on here after the Oregon debacle.

You have posters on here saying how Texas should have lost THREE games last year. :rolleyes:

Then, you have posters on here who believe Texas should have lost the Kansas game last year (notwithstanding the fact that Texas had a 42 point lead at halftime.. and in fact, Texas had more points than Kansas had yards at half.. OH. you're talking about the year before.. get your facts straight)

Then, you have posters who want to try to tarnish Texas national championship last year because Vince's knee was down at the 10 (as if USC could stop Texas).

There are idoits on all websites from all fan bases.

soonerjoker
11/13/2006, 11:34 AM
if you wanna be an idiot, stay on your own board, & all the other idiots will agree with you.

this is not meant "only for tejas fans"; it applies to us all.

Flagstaffsooner
11/13/2006, 12:36 PM
There are idoits on all websites from all fan bases.
From our resident idiot.:rolleyes: