PDA

View Full Version : New State Record for Attendance at a Sporting Event

Okla-homey
11/12/2006, 10:20 AM
85,313 Yesterday. Norman, America. The Fock was Rocked!

As an aside, oSucc had about 35,000 in the stands to see the pokies whup-up on Baylor in the 2006 "Cripple Fight at Boone's Farm Classic."

As a further aside, if all the pokie fans in the world showed-up, could they evar get within 30K of yesterday's new state record attendance? Would they need free admission to bust 50K folks thru their gates?

StoopTroup
11/12/2006, 10:36 AM
Would they need free admission to bust 50K folks thru their gates?
That would lead to farm animals in the stands....

Probably not a good idea....:D

:pop:

Mixer!
11/12/2006, 10:36 AM
Booze. Lots of it.

Also might help if they scheduled an opponent whose fans travel anywhere to see them play.

yermom
11/12/2006, 11:23 AM
they were talking about the record crowd on the radio, but i don't even remember them announcing the attendance at the game

OUHOMER
11/12/2006, 12:18 PM
Just how many does the Fock seat?? seems to change all the time.

Widescreen
11/12/2006, 12:19 PM
It's "Free Meth Night" at Pickens Stadium.

Osce0la
11/12/2006, 12:20 PM
Anyone see Doak Campbell on TV? We probably set a record for smallest crowd ever at Doak and another record for most fans leaving the stadium at the half...

mrowl
11/12/2006, 12:22 PM
it was actually 85,314... sorry.

Again, the awesome security at the Fock showed their smarts. I walked right in without ever pulling my ticket out of my pocket. I didn't think about it until I sat down. They never asked.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/12/2006, 12:34 PM
Anyone see Doak Campbell on TV? We probably set a record for smallest crowd ever at Doak and another record for most fans leaving the stadium at the half...Your loss will probably result in the gain of your gator friends, come recruiting time.

Osce0la
11/12/2006, 01:12 PM
Your loss will probably result in the gain of your gator friends, come recruiting time.
Recruits seeing how our past recruits have regressed since arriving in Tallahassee has probably done that for us already.

proud gonzo
11/12/2006, 01:14 PM
it was actually 85,314... sorry.

Again, the awesome security at the Fock showed their smarts. I walked right in without ever pulling my ticket out of my pocket. I didn't think about it until I sat down. They never asked.

heh--yeah, they make me open up my purse, but they can't really see what's down in it. and i don't think they guy ever looked at my student ID

Okla-homey
11/12/2006, 05:13 PM
The security d00d made me take my cap off. I guess he has been briefed that most blue-eyed jihaadis stash their bombs on top of their brain housing unit.:eek:

Boarder
11/12/2006, 05:15 PM
I started a new approach with security and it's worked like a charm. I walk right past them, never look at them, never say anything, and go right to the ticket dude. It's has worked the past three times perfectly.

Widescreen
11/12/2006, 05:29 PM
I started a new approach with security and it's worked like a charm. I walk right past them, never look at them, never say anything, and go right to the ticket dude. It's has worked the past three times perfectly.

Why are you giving the terrorists ideas on how to circumvent our security? :mad:

;)

tulsaoilerfan
11/12/2006, 09:05 PM
Security nazis made my wife throw away a Nike bag at the only game we went to this season saying it was a backpack; i was seriously ****ed especially after i saw all the real backpacks walking around inside the stadium after we got in