PDA

View Full Version : Texas Girlie Cows Crying in Kansas

SoonerShark
11/12/2006, 09:37 AM
http://colleges.beloblog.com/

Tearful Texas locker room

Texas S Marcus Griffin was in tears in the locker room after Kansas State pulled a 45-42 shocker here in Manhattan. He wasn't the only one.

UT officials are not talking about the injury to QB Colt McCoy that sidelined him midway through the first quarter. Since X-rays on McCoy's shoulder and collarbone were negative, he must have had a stinger in his neck and shoulder that wouldn't allow him to throw the ball. That is speculation because UT officials aren't commenting.

Mack Brown said the team was done in by fumbles by RBs Jamaal Charles and Selvin Young that led to K-State TDs.

K-State fans who did not sell out Bill Snyder Family Stadium (attendance was 47,983 and capacity is 50,000), tried but failed to tear down the goal posts in the north end zone.

Signing off from the purple haze here in Manhattan for my two hour drive the oblivion back to Kansas City.

Bold prediction: BCS national title game is Arkansas, fresh from back-to-back losing seasons, against Ohio State. Nutt lovers go nuts. Plastic hog hats invade Glendale. Ooooooo. Pig. Sooooie. (Or whatever it is.) It's that kind of year in college football.

SoonerShark
11/12/2006, 09:40 AM
At least UT did not need to overcome a defensive touchdown scored against them that was a forward pass that went from the 11.8 yard line to the 12. 5 yard line wrongly called a lateral.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/12/2006, 09:45 AM
Did anyone notice the fumble by Jamaal Charles on the UT scoring drive in the second half.

He dove and the the ball hit the ground, then popped out. Exactly like AD's fumble in the cotton bowl.

Adrians is a fumble, JCharles it's ruled down by contact.

TUSooner
11/12/2006, 09:48 AM
Y'know what else, I still haven't seen a video that shows Pony McBoy actually scoring on the play where he got hammered and the refs gave tejas a TD. Thanks K State; it almost makes up for when you hammered us in the Big 12 champ game. :rolleyes: ;)

Funky G
11/12/2006, 10:53 AM
Payback for all the trash the Horn A-Holes talked when AD got injured. They should have lost to Nebraska and Tech. Would be a 4 loss team.

Soonerus
11/12/2006, 10:57 AM
Texas is a slightly above-average team....

stoopified
11/12/2006, 11:07 AM
http://colleges.beloblog.com/
[B]

Bold prediction: BCS national title game is Arkansas, fresh from back-to-back losing seasons, against Ohio State. Nutt lovers go nuts. Plastic hog hats invade Glendale. Ooooooo. Pig. Sooooie. (Or whatever it is.) It's that kind of year in college football.That Kansas Purple Haze must be some GOOOD Weed,you gonna share so we can ALL get $hit-faced and silly?

BillyBall
11/12/2006, 11:16 AM
K-State fans who did not sell out Bill Snyder Family Stadium (attendance was 47,983 and capacity is 50,000), tried but failed to tear down the goal posts in the north end zone..

Heh

tulsaoilerfan
11/12/2006, 11:51 AM
Texas is a slightly above-average team....
I said at the beginning of the season they wouldn't repeat because they lost the biggest difference maker in college football in a long time; VY saved them at least 2 or more losses last year, and if you look at it realistically, they could easily have 3 losses this year except for a brain fart in Nebraska that handed them that game, not to mention the 4th down play at Tech that wasn't converted; Whorns have been very lucky so far, and i would not be surprised to see Aggie beat them even if McCoy plays. :pop:

SoonerSid
11/12/2006, 12:00 PM
I would love to see a picture of texass S Marcus Griffin in tears, or any other fricking whorn ballin.. I still hate texass media for slamming the lil OU kid crying..
payback is a bitch isnt it.. I love it..

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/12/2006, 12:30 PM
Did anyone notice the fumble by Jamaal Charles on the UT scoring drive in the second half.

He dove and the the ball hit the ground, then popped out. Exactly like AD's fumble in the cotton bowl.

Adrians is a fumble, JCharles it's ruled down by contact.

charles hit with his forearm and elbow first, peterson hit with his hand first. the main difference was that charles let the ground come to him with the ball tucked and peterson reached towards the ground. it was a good call on both of them...

Flagstaffsooner
11/12/2006, 12:45 PM
I love it!
http://www.225.ca/ivan/nov03/crybaby.jpg