PDA

View Full Version : This Horn fan is mad because everyone plays different against them

Sooner24
11/12/2006, 01:36 AM
He says Texas should run to the Pac 10 and bankrupt the Big 12. What a bunch of delusional egomaniacs. :rolleyes:

lam horn
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2002

Quote:
Texas has nearly always lost to a team in which they should not have lost to, within the Mac Brown era. Stanford in '00, Colorado in '01, T. Tech in '02, Arkansas in '03, and now KSU for '06.

Well, do you mean like Stoops losing to Oregon, or USC losing to Oregon State, or Auburn losing to Georgia, or even Nebraska losing to OSU?

You can blame Mack if you want to, but I'll just think you are beyond stupid. Kstate played a great game. We didn't match their intensity.

If I have a bitch, its that KState did not play this kind of game (taking unreasonble risks) against Louisville. I have no complaint that they pulled all the stops to beat us. I do have a beef that they did not do this against others that they played. That is what broke the SWC. If you play us different than everyone else, you make us think that we will not win anyway, 'cause someone will beat us, by taking stupid risks, so we should just take the money. The money for us is in the Pac 10, which would leave y'all broke.

Y'all did the same thing. If ya'll are going to play us different than anyone else, we will eventually leave for money. I know you will blast me for this, but it is the facts of life. Texas' greatest fear right now, is that the Big XII is becoming "everyone against Texas" like the SWC was. That is fine, but if that is the case, and we know we can't win in that environment, why shouldn't we just take the money?

Hook'em?

http://65.98.70.3/vbbs/showthread.php?t=33479&page=21

:pop:

GottaHavePride
11/12/2006, 01:41 AM
Wait, so because other teams actually play them hard and don't just let them win they're threatening to "take their ball and go home"? ****ing *******.

utex74
11/12/2006, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE=Sooner24]He says Texas should run to the Pac 10 and bankrupt the Big 12. What a bunch of delusional egomaniacs. :rolleyes:

We all have our idiots. Even the crazy aunt in the attic can get hold of a keyboard sometimes.

Sooner24
11/12/2006, 01:43 AM
I bet there are going to be a bunch of crazy aunts and a few whacked out uncles in Austin tonight. :D

Big Red Ron
11/12/2006, 01:50 AM
I think it's frickin funny that they think losing texas would hurt us so bad. Go. I think teams like OU/Nebraska/Colorado/aTm/Kansas etc... would somehow get by without them.

Frozen Sooner
11/12/2006, 01:52 AM
So, I guess all those people saying we should leave the Big 12 for the SEC or something weren't actually OU fans?

sanantoniosooner
11/12/2006, 01:53 AM
So, I guess all those people saying we should leave the Big 12 for the SEC or something weren't actually OU fans?
This is about their nutjobs......not ours.

Frozen Sooner
11/12/2006, 01:54 AM
OK, just checking. :D

Every fanbase has the crazy guy who WAY overestimates their team's importance.

AzianSooner
11/12/2006, 01:54 AM
Today is a happy day for this sooner fan---> ME.

sanantoniosooner
11/12/2006, 01:55 AM
The? as in singular?

Frozen Sooner
11/12/2006, 01:56 AM
Well, the crazy guy in the collective.

Pepper
11/12/2006, 02:05 AM
I seem to recall some arrogant texas fan saying earlier in the year "My coach doesn't lose to teams he's not supposed to," as sort of a shot at Stoops. Where did this fan go? Where are the texas fans now? I know they're not getting a good nights sleep.

olevetonahill
11/12/2006, 02:06 AM
OK, just checking. :D

Every fanbase has the crazy guy who WAY overestimates their team's importance.
Cept Us Right ?

utex74
11/12/2006, 02:13 AM
I seem to recall some arrogant texas fan saying earlier in the year "My coach doesn't lose to teams he's not supposed to," as sort of a shot at Stoops. Where did this fan go? Where are the texas fans now? I know they're not getting a good nights sleep.

No Texas fan older than 10 could say that with a straight face. We have done exactly that on many an occasion. But it makes winning all the sweeter. So tonight's throwback is a reminder and it hurts. Which is good for you. I understand that.

AzianSooner
11/12/2006, 02:23 AM
I think whorns (a.k.a. whores) fans are bunch arrogants and they should be label with "underarchivers" year in --- year out due to those talents that they have year in --- year out.

Flagstaffsooner
11/12/2006, 03:46 AM
Cept Us Right ?You are our crazy nut base.:D

tigepilot
11/12/2006, 08:47 AM
Living in Texas I can tell you there are hell of a lot of UT fans that don't seem to think there is such a thing as good football outside of UT. It's the most arrogant fanbase I've ever seen. Those comments do not surprise me.

King Crimson
11/12/2006, 08:50 AM
UT poster left out their loss to NC State in 99 (?) i think.

StoopTroup
11/12/2006, 08:59 AM
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! ! !

SoonerinSouthlake
11/12/2006, 09:20 AM
Living in Texas I can tell you there are hell of a lot of UT fans that don't seem to think there is such a thing as good football outside of UT. It's the most arrogant fanbase I've ever seen. Those comments do not surprise me.

couldnt agree more. This is exactly why I hate hate whorns so much. its the same thing every year...goes something like this in whornsfans record book:

1972. we have the biggest, strongest program in the country. We woulda/shoulda/coulda won it all but didnt because some idiot/something screwed us
1973 we have the biggest, strongest program in the country. We woulda/shoulda/coulda won it all but didnt because some idiot/something screwed us
1974 we have the biggest, strongest program in the country. We woulda/shoulda/coulda won it all but didnt because some idiot/something screwed us
1974-2005 we have the biggest, strongest program in the country. We woulda/shoulda/coulda won it all but didnt because some idiot/something screwed us
2006 "SEE I TOLD YA SO!"

King Crimson
11/12/2006, 09:45 AM
yeah, Statalyzer was all up in the OU-Tech game thread.....and then he disappeared......*****.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/12/2006, 09:51 AM
whorns are freaking stupid! Every team that is coming off a National Championship has teams gunning for them. It's part of the reason why it's so difficult to maintain a dynesty in college football. You've gotta play every single week.

They need to be thankful for the botched 3rd down call in Lincoln, and Tech not making any plays in the second half.... Otherwise, they are preparing for another trip to San Diego.

Husker In Oklahoma
11/12/2006, 11:28 AM
Is that why they spent the better part of 25 years wallering in abyss? I mean, seriously, the Big 8 saved Texas' ***. If not for the formation of the Big 12, Texas would be a nobody, like they were from 1980 to 2000!!!

BillyBall
11/12/2006, 11:37 AM
UT poster left out their loss to NC State in 99 (?) i think.

Or that gem of a performance against WSU in the 03 Holiday Bowl

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/12/2006, 11:37 AM
I think whorns (a.k.a. whores) fans are bunch arrogants and they should be label with "underarchivers" year in --- year out due to those talents that they have year in --- year out.He*l, that's the "Big 12 Quote of the Year". texas are UNDERARCHIVERS!...(and ******rockets). BTW, I would love to see them go to the Pac 11. That way, most years we could be champs of 2 conferences, again.

Cam
11/12/2006, 12:40 PM
No Texas fan older than 10 could say that with a straight face.
I've heard the same thing from many a legal aged shorty. It's the "we're texas" mentality. Nobody really gives a **** that you're texas but yourself...

badger
11/12/2006, 12:43 PM
look what happened to miami when it went to the acc. look what happened to the big east after miami.

GO TO THE PAC 10, LOSERS!

Sooner24
11/13/2006, 05:05 PM
He is still saying the rest of the league better play nice with Texas or they will bolt to the Pac 10. :rolleyes:

lam horn
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2002

The point is not Texas arrogance or entitlement. It is whether or not teams will ruin their season, to upset Texas. If that is the case, then yes, you will beat us sometimes and take us out of the national scene. Y'all played a great game against us in Lincoln. That was good. But then you left so much on the field, that you couldn't show up against OSU. The season has more than one game for you.

Myself, I like the Big XII. I'd hate to see it dissolve, and I'm not suggesting that that is on the table. But, I hear rumblings that the Pac 10 is courting Texas more stongly than before. They have started to believe that they would be helped if they could get more of their games into an earlier time zone. And it was the "just beat Texas" attitude that did break up the SWC. In the bitter SWC days, during recruiting season, fans from the other schools had "Anywhere But Texas" bumper stickers on their cars. I don't think it is anyones interest to make the powers that be at Texas more paranoid than they already are. :rolleyes:

I allow that this may just be that kind of year. I think (I know a lot of you don't agree with me) that we are that much better than anyone else, and therefore what we have seen this year is reasonable. Most teams do need to take unreasonable chances to compete. And if we hadn't had such an injury ruined year, this would be more apparent. I think that many of the schools, like Nebraska and OU and KState for that matter, will close a lot of the talent gap next year. Then, hopefully, we will see a more balanced approach, instead of every team believing they have a "statement" game in Texas.

Hook'em!

No it was lack of any television money that broke up the SWC stupid. When your whole conference is located in one state there aren't enough televisions and money to support it. I would love to see Texas join the Pac 10. :D

This guy is more full of crap then a Christmas turkey. :D

caphorns
11/13/2006, 05:10 PM
I will vouch for this guy. He's a total nutjob. There are some weirded out conspiracy theorists on this board as well though.

Crucifax Autumn
11/13/2006, 05:15 PM
Our nutjobs are way saner than your nutjobs though.

Widescreen
11/13/2006, 05:23 PM
The guy's delusional but I don't want Texas to go anywhere. It's so much fun running off a bunch of wins in a row against them.

caphorns
11/13/2006, 05:28 PM
The guy's delusional but I don't want Texas to go anywhere. It's so much fun running off a bunch of wins in a row against them.

Heh. You have to be kidding 0-2.

Crucifax Autumn
11/13/2006, 05:32 PM
That's so much better than our last streak on you guys...

proudsoonergal
11/13/2006, 05:49 PM
What do you think the guy's theory will be about why the horns lost to K-State? I'd bet the words "crappy" and "secondary play" don't come up. :D

caphorns
11/13/2006, 05:55 PM
That's so much better than our last streak on you guys...

All I know is we're working on improving on a two game streak of our own right now and you will be breaking in a fresh QB for us to Bomarize next year ;)

Widescreen
11/13/2006, 05:58 PM
Heh. You have to be kidding 0-2.
Why would I be kidding? It's only been 13 months since we had scoreboard on you guys.

TopDawg
11/13/2006, 06:03 PM
All I know is we're working on improving on a two game streak of our own right now and you will be breaking in a fresh QB for us to Bomarize next year ;)

Don't worry, with Mack Brown forced to play McCoy's backup this year, our quarterback situation will be in better shape next year than yours, after Mack Brown gets done ApplewhiteSimmsMockYoungizing yours.