PDA

View Full Version : Rock the Fock!

Paperclip
11/12/2006, 01:32 AM
Good crowd tonight. Lendy's sack really got things going. And I've never heard the Pride play Boomer Sooner at a quicker tempo than I heard tonight.

Boomer.....
11/12/2006, 05:30 PM
A record crowd is always great. It was pretty loud.

instigator
11/12/2006, 07:24 PM
It was pretty good for this one. Too bad the idiots booed the ref getting hurt and some moron yelled during the moment of silence. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2006, 07:33 PM
Well, at least they didn't cheer the ref getting hurt! Hopefully they are saving that for a road trip to a crack 10 game

Paperclip
11/12/2006, 07:40 PM
Well, at least they didn't cheer the ref getting hurt! Hopefully they are saving that for a road trip to a crack 10 game

I think that's what he meant. Some folks did.

TXBOOMER
11/12/2006, 10:25 PM
There was an idiot tech fan in section 1 saying wreckem tech and griping about the officiating. Nice restrain by the crowd not beating the shat out of him.

The Preach Man
11/12/2006, 10:34 PM
The wave was freaking retro cool!!!!

SoonerJason
11/12/2006, 10:36 PM
I just pictured "Gooooooooooo Raiderrrsss" in the moment of silence.

ouch

badger
11/12/2006, 11:09 PM
It was pretty good for this one. Too bad the idiots booed the ref getting hurt and some moron yelled during the moment of silence. :rolleyes:
just an fyi, the ref did not get injured, he had the stomach flu. he did not run to the tunnels, he ran to the closest bathroom. don't feel too sorry for him. he was just under the weather a tad.

instigator
11/13/2006, 09:56 AM
just an fyi, the ref did not get injured, he had the stomach flu. he did not run to the tunnels, he ran to the closest bathroom. don't feel too sorry for him. he was just under the weather a tad.

That's good, but no one in out stadium should be cheering for that crap. No pun intended. :)

The moment of silence was clearly an OU fan in the south end zone yelling "OUOUOUOU"

colleyvillesooner
11/13/2006, 10:00 AM
The wave was freaking retro cool!!!!

The wave is never cool.

I thought the crowd got better as the night went on. There was times in the late 1st/early 2nd when I found myself asking "Does nobody here remember what happened against these guys last year?"

Ran by Kevin Wilson after the game as the coaches walked to the locker room. I panicked and went with "You did it!". :O

The Preach Man
11/13/2006, 10:13 AM
The wave is never cool.

you must have been one of the 5 people that didnt to it then. Now I know that your extra super duper cool because you dont like the wave. :rolleyes:

RedStripe
11/13/2006, 10:21 AM
I did not do the wave because we had the freaking ball. The damn student section always does the wave when we have the ball. Its like all the people in the upper deck sit while we are playing defense and stand during a timeout. Its just dumb.