PDA

View Full Version : Beep...Beep.....Beep

SoonerinSouthlake
11/11/2006, 06:01 PM
Can you hear that? Its the sound of the bus backing its way from Austin into Arizona.

My gosh, can the Whorns have ANY more games go their way?

I think Im going to ignore the rest of the college football season. Every time I turn a game on that has BCS implications, the shortwhorns move up a spot without even playing

Blues1
11/11/2006, 06:04 PM
Thats what I've Been Saying All day

william_brasky
11/11/2006, 06:20 PM
K-State will pull off the upset this evening.

Brasky's pick of the year.

Book it.

Note: Brasky also said Halzle would be the starter this year.

Rogue
11/11/2006, 06:56 PM
Florida dodged a bullet so the horns are still on the outside of the championship game. Until Mack starts begging the media to be nice.

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2006, 07:35 PM
I wouldn't call it backing in.

Backing in is losing and still getting in there.

Statalyzer
11/11/2006, 07:36 PM
Its the sound of the bus backing its way from Austin into Arizona.

About the same thing the bus did for OU in 2003 after losing to KSU.

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2006, 07:37 PM
I disagree.

What we did was backing in.

UT isn't doing that YET.

SoonerinSouthlake
11/11/2006, 08:12 PM

A SOMEWHAT fair observation. The difference is that we had dominated everyone on our schedule to that point. Including the WHorns (65-13 in case you forgot). We were so far ahead in BCS points of everyone else it didnt matter what happened that night against KState.

On the other hand, pretty much every combination of losses by teams all over the country seem to be falling in place for the shortwhorns. Not to mention a gift in Lincoln.

Granted, they only have one loss against the number 1 team in the land....but the unlikely combination of teams in front of them dropping means...sorry THIER BACKING!

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2006, 08:16 PM
A SOMEWHAT fair observation. The difference is that we had dominated everyone on our schedule to that point. Including the WHorns (65-13 in case you forgot). We were so far ahead in BCS points of everyone else it didnt matter what happened that night against KState.

On the other hand, pretty much every combination of losses by teams all over the country seem to be falling in place for the shortwhorns. Not to mention a gift in Lincoln.

Granted, they only have one loss against the number 1 team in the land....but the unlikely combination of teams in front of them dropping means...sorry THIER BACKING!
Are you simple?

EVERY season a bunch of losses by various teams clear the path for SOME team to play for the championship.

SoonerinSouthlake
11/11/2006, 08:27 PM
Are you simple?

EVERY season a bunch of losses by various teams clear the path for SOME team to play for the championship.

YEAH Kinda like last season when the top 2 teams were the top two teams all year long.
And the year before that when to the top 2 teams were the top 2 teams all year.

Look Bro...see your point....It happens both ways. But If you will go back over the thread though you will see that the main point is the SOME team is the WHORNS. And it sucks to see them in the last game.

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2006, 08:29 PM
YEAH Kinda like last season when the top 2 teams were the top two teams all year long.
And the year before that when to the top 2 teams were the top 2 teams all year.

Look Bro...see your point....It happens both ways. But If you will go back over the thread though you will see that the main point is the SOME team is the WHORNS. And it sucks to see them in the last game.
I agree it sucks for them to get the shot.

But it screams sour grapes to claim the backed in when they have only lost one game to the #1 ranked team.

SoonerinSouthlake
11/11/2006, 08:34 PM
.[/QUOTE]But it screams sour grapes to claim the backed in when they have only lost one game to the #1 ranked team.[/QUOTE]

I can live with being called sour grapes. Thats what my puke smells like when I see them win.

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2006, 08:40 PM
I can live with being called sour grapes. Thats what my puke smells like when I see them win.
Whatever dude.

I'm defined by who I root for, not who I root against.

william_brasky
11/11/2006, 08:45 PM
I'm defined by who I root for, not who I root against.

My conclusion has been that you are undefineable.

KC//CRIMSON
11/11/2006, 08:54 PM
Not so fast. McCoy is out of the game and Snead just got his bell rung. The purple pussies just may pull this out after all.

sanantoniosooner
11/11/2006, 08:55 PM
Not so fast. McCoy is out of the game and Snead just got his bell rung. The purple pussies just may pull this out after all.
Would be sweet.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/12/2006, 12:09 AM

Book it.

We're not worthy! <bows humbly>

sanantoniosooner
11/12/2006, 12:13 AM
maybe with some help from aTm OU could back into the championship game.

BEEP BEEP BEEP is a beautiful sound.

sooner518
11/12/2006, 12:18 AM

Book it.

Note: Brasky also said Halzle would be the starter this year.
"to Bill Brasky!!!!!!!!!!"

the combination of the voodoo juice and Bill Brasky's endorsement of KSU were the reasons that KSU won

Chuck Bao
11/12/2006, 12:25 AM
Beep...Beep...Beep just went splat

william_brasky
11/12/2006, 12:45 AM
Stay tuned for more predictions.

Brasky's got you covered.

Oh yeah, Texas sucks!!!!!

SoonerinSouthlake
11/12/2006, 09:06 AM
maybe with some help from aTm OU could back into the championship game.

BEEP BEEP BEEP is a beautiful sound.

at last we find common ground sir.