PDA

View Full Version : Pasha Jackson- ?Prozyme?

Katy's Most Wanted
11/11/2006, 07:28 AM
Pasha Jackson was on the radio yesterday in Norman and mentioned a natural remedy called ??Prozyme?? that was the success behind his rapid re-hab from a torn muscle.
I tried googling and was unsuccessful. Anyone know what this stuff is or where i can get some info.
All natural and very potent.
Thanks
Boomer Sooner

JiuJitsuSooner
11/11/2006, 11:00 AM
let me know, i have a partially torn pectoral muscle

Cam
11/11/2006, 11:01 AM
Not sure if I'm willing to try a vet drug or not. (http://www.petvetdirect.com/home.asp?display=full&cid=170&itemid=PROZYM200&itemname=Prozyme+200gm)

GIS (http://www.google.com/search?q=Prozyme&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

birddog
11/11/2006, 12:08 PM
i thought that was the stuff that embiggened your wenis?

bymyntivart
11/23/2006, 01:37 PM
Hey, I've tried it! It's called ProZime-440 and it's amazing! You probably couldn't find it cause you had it spelled wrong. It is mainly Vitamin Bs and a Protease Enzyme I think (I googled protease and it is incredible what they use it to treat.... from cancer to lupus, etc. and the same thing with the Vitamin Bs). I heard some of the football players and track athletes have used it, NFL players use it.... and everybody I have talked to says it works. I use it for arthritis and a bad back. Web is www.FixThePain.com. Good luck!

Katy's Most Wanted
11/23/2006, 07:02 PM
many thanks.

Midtowner
11/24/2006, 02:43 PM
A stranger whose first post tells us vitamins can treat cancer!

Credible!

oufan1
11/24/2006, 02:56 PM

Credible!
You mean I shouldnt have bought the store out?

Midtowner
11/24/2006, 03:06 PM
You mean I shouldnt have bought the store out?

And how are you with 8 posts calling him a stranger

1) I'm not making outlandish claims about wonderdrug.

2) That's 9 posts. :)

oufan1
11/24/2006, 03:24 PM
I forgot the smiley I fixed it

bymyntivart
11/24/2006, 04:45 PM
I did do my research.... here are "just a few sites of many sites" out there on cancer therapy with Vitamin Bs (one being from the Mayo Clinc), if you would like to research it yourself.... If you don't mind me asking, do you know that much about B Vitamins? You might want to take some. I don't know about you but I'm tryin' to stay healthy here.....And I have lots of folks in my family that have had or have cancer... The Bs are a natural antioxidant, give me energy, are a natural pain blocker, improves metabolism, helps the body convert protein, helps it to heal....I can go on if you would like to hear more....

Life Extension What's HotThe B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin, and vitamin B-6 are used by the body's ... that antioxidants as a complementary therapy in cancer treatment do not ...
www.lef.org/whatshot/ - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

B-NaturalsDr. Ogilvie's article, "Nutritional Approaches to Cancer Therapy," covers a ... Vitamin B - to enhance appetite, well-being, to detox the liver and protect ...
www.b-naturals.com/sum98.htm - 54k - Nov 23, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

CANCER: Alternative Self-Help CANCER Therapy Programs For People ...Holistic & Self-Help Cancer Therapy Programs For People and Animals. ... amino acids, beta carotene, mixed carotenoids, vitamin B-12, iron, trace minerals, ...
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cancer.htm - 154k - Cached - Similar pages

Vitamin B12 - MayoClinic.comVitamin B12 deficiency: a new risk factor for breast cancer? ... Effect of long-term gastric acid suppressive therapy on serum vitamin B12 levels in ...
www.mayoclinic.com/health/vitamin-B12/NS_patient-vitaminb12 - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Vitamin B6 Cuts Colon Cancer Risk And More! - Share The WealthVitamin B6 Cuts Colon Cancer Risk (Original is here.) ... MATERIALS Chris Gupta Progress on therapy of breast cancer with vitamin Q10 and the regression of ...
www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2006/10/19/vitamin_b6_cuts_colon_cancer_risk_and_more.htm - 61k - Cached - Similar pages

High Potency B Complex Vitamins
CANCER: Folic Acid and vitamin B-12 help the body convert homocysteine to methionine; ... "But even though it goes up some, the benefits of raising HDL, ...
www.femhealth.com/bcomplexvitamins.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

GottaHavePride
11/24/2006, 04:53 PM

Credible!

Well, KMW did ask for info... I wouldn't be TOO surprised if a lurker registered just to provide some info if they knew something.

bymyntivart
11/24/2006, 04:59 PM
Lurker? Hey... I didn't start this. I answered a simple question for Katy's Most Wanted.... geez. You guys bored with Turkey or what! Go watch Nebraska!

GottaHavePride
11/24/2006, 06:42 PM
I just meant "lurker" as in "someone who reads the board but rarely posts". sheesh. ;)

StoopTroup
11/24/2006, 06:59 PM
Are they suppositories?

bymyntivart
11/24/2006, 09:35 PM
Oh, sorry GottaHavePride.... Never heard that before. Not too experienced with these forums and lurker didn't sound like something I wanted to be but guess if that is what a lurker is.... Enjoy reading - guess I need to participate more! Thanks for the explanation!

How about A & M beatin' Texas! We beat OSU and we're Big12 bound! Can't beat that.

bymyntivart
11/24/2006, 09:37 PM
Oh, and suppositories? I don't think they are designed for that end but I guess if you wanted to try taking them that way....jk

SCOUT
11/24/2006, 09:53 PM
Why is it that you are so familiar with this product? Do you use it?

Good news on the suppositories by the way...

bymyntivart
11/25/2006, 06:44 PM
A guy I went golfing with was taking it. Checked into it and ordered some. Works for me.

How about that OSU game! 4th Qtr play call was a little rough but how about that defense! The defense really stepped up all 4.