PDA

View Full Version : So my wife is drunk on red wine tonight.

batonrougesooner
11/11/2006, 01:27 AM
I really don't know what happened. Usually she can hold her own. For some reason the tannins and alcohol really hit her tonight.

I gave her a zofran and a large glass of water and put her to bed.

Her statement to me before bed time?...

"Make sure I'm up in time to go to the game tomorrow."

I'm a lucky man.

BajaOklahoma
11/11/2006, 01:45 AM
And she's lucky you had Zofran at the house.

batonrougesooner
11/11/2006, 01:49 AM
And she's lucky you had Zofran at the house.

Heh.

You ain't kidding. Love that stuff.

PhxSooner
11/11/2006, 01:52 AM
Zofran is the best drug known to man. And even better that it's pretty cheap on our insurance plan. It's the only thing that got me through a pregnancy and ear surgery.

batonrougesooner
11/11/2006, 01:56 AM
The key is "insurance plan". If you are a cash payer, that **** is expensive. The oral tabs are about $20 or so per tab.

My last job had a stellar drug benefit. My buddies and I would write each other for some of the more expensive stuff out there (like zofran) before we left. It truely is a miracle drug.

Taxman71
11/11/2006, 01:57 AM
I thought Zofran just keeps the wife from puking her guts out for 9 months (which it did). Does it have other qualities I do not know about?

Czar Soonerov
11/11/2006, 02:00 AM
I'm just mad about Saffron
Saffron's mad about me
I'm just mad about Saffron
She's just mad about me

They call me mellow yellow
They call me mellow yellow
They call me mellow yellow.....

crawfish
11/11/2006, 09:28 AM
See..that's the difference between newly married and long-time married. Newly married takes advantage of her...long-time married takes advantage of the quiet. :D

Rogue
11/11/2006, 09:36 AM
See..that's the difference between newly married and long-time married. Newly married takes advantage of her...long-time married takes advantage of the quiet. :D

:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:

fadada1
11/11/2006, 09:39 AM
i love when my GF drinks red wine (as long as it's not too much) - she gets WAYYYYYY carried away and freaky - in the good way.

85Sooner
11/11/2006, 09:52 AM

You got that right. Fri night was my first nite in over 20 years totally alone.
I had no idea what to do. So I did nothing.