PDA

View Full Version : Drunkytown Live!

GottaHavePride
11/11/2006, 12:19 AM
Wondering why not so may people have been round ehre tonight? Well, we were at the Library. Myself, Dean, Mrs. Dean, Doleo, Bri, Yermom, FaninAma, OLDSOONER, Mrs. OLDSOONER, Soonerbrat, Jaux, and various others were at the Library. A good time was had by all. Bri and Dean are hoping OLDSOONER won't stop by to post the pics he took. :D

StoopTroup
11/11/2006, 12:21 AM
Was Bri limping from the whoopin Doleo put on him?

Frozen Sooner
11/11/2006, 12:23 AM
Shoulda told me. One of my buddies tends bar there. I'd have totally come.

;)

StoopTroup
11/11/2006, 12:24 AM
Shoulda told me. One of my buddies tends bar there. I'd have totally come.

;)
I thought you were banned? ;)

bri
11/11/2006, 09:17 AM
Was Bri limping from the whoopin Doleo put on him?

Dude, 15-11 is far from a "whoopin"...but I digress.

Last night was freakin' GREATNESS. Finally meeing OLDSOONER after all these years...well, it was like getting to meet The Fonz, only to discover he's even cooler than you thought. And big ups to jaux for picking up what HAD to be a considerable tab. :D

On a semi-serious note, I'd like to thank four veterans for letting me stay in the trailer and drink with them even though I'm a no-good, liberal pansy that didn't have enough discipline to say in the Boy Scouts once we got new Scoutmasters that made us wear uniforms all the time. william favor would NOT be pleased with you, gentlemen. ;)

And last but not least, thanks to brat for bringing me cotton candy. HOORAY, FLUFFY SUGARY GOODNESS!!!!

Mjcpr
11/11/2006, 09:54 AM
So, how's that diet going anyway?

:D

dolemitesooner
11/11/2006, 10:25 AM
Dude, 15-11 is far from a "whoopin"...but I digress.

Last night was freakin' GREATNESS. Finally meeing OLDSOONER after all these years...well, it was like getting to meet The Fonz, only to discover he's even cooler than you thought. And big ups to jaux for picking up what HAD to be a considerable tab. :D

On a semi-serious note, I'd like to thank four veterans for letting me stay in the trailer and drink with them even though I'm a no-good, liberal pansy that didn't have enough discipline to say in the Boy Scouts once we got new Scoutmasters that made us wear uniforms all the time. william favor would NOT be pleased with you, gentlemen. ;)

And last but not least, thanks to brat for bringing me cotton candy. HOORAY, FLUFFY SUGARY GOODNESS!!!!
faggs eat cotton candy faggs:D lol....no really faggs:D

dolemitesooner
11/11/2006, 10:26 AM
Ohh and Jaux may be older than me but he is the coolest ****ing guy I know :)