PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I hate ebay

Widescreen
11/10/2006, 06:05 PM
My little girl bought a Jason White autographed photo last week on ebay - paid with her own money as a gift to me for Christmas. The guy sends it in a flimsy envelope and writes "Do Not Bend" on the front :rolleyes: as if the postal service is going to say "Hey, this is important. Let's treat it with kid-gloves and manually carry it from ebay-******-seller to ebay-buyer." I sent the guy 2 emails in the last week and got no response - apparently because he doesn't know how to use ebay's My Messages function. In the auction it said Shipping Insurance not offered which was my daughter's mistake. She and my wife actually did the ordering. If I had read the auction I would've advised against buying something without shipping insurance but my daughter was trying to surprise me. So the ****** and I left mutual negative feedbacks (me because he wouldn't respond to my e-mails and him because he felt like calling me a liar).

jk the sooner fan
11/10/2006, 06:07 PM
PM me your address, i've got an extra Jason White autographed card, #'d to 89, its yours if you want it

Sooner_Bob
11/10/2006, 06:18 PM
That stinks. I've been pretty lucky with every photo I've bought off of eBay.