PDA

View Full Version : USC primed for claiming another national championship

OK2LA
11/10/2006, 05:21 PM
Michigan gets BLOWN the Fawk out by Ohio State in their final game of the season.

Ohio State plays a 1 loss tejas :eek: team in the Fiesta Bowl BCS Title Game, and LOSES to the Shorthorns on a fumble-rooskie- :eek:

USC plays Michigan in the Rose Bowl - wins by 10 points on a halfback pass - back to Booty.

USC is our "National Champion!"

Right? :rolleyes:

Does this scenario seem far fetched? :confused:

OUHOMER
11/10/2006, 05:46 PM
short horns would win it. if they beat the osu

oumartin
11/10/2006, 05:51 PM
lets face it. Ohio State, USC, and yes Texas are able to maintain alot better than Oklahoma. ;)

jwlynn64
11/10/2006, 05:52 PM
In that senario, Texas would be the AP #1. USC's loss to Oregon State would hurt them more than Texas's loss to OSU would them. There wouldn't be a split MNC.

Oldnslo
11/10/2006, 05:52 PM
Don't count on SUC making it past the end of their schedule. Oregon, Cal and the Domers. You know, if the do go 3 for 3 down that road, and then win their bowl game, which may be against the tOSU/Mich winner, I'm not sure I have a problem with them getting another onePete.

soonerinabilene
11/10/2006, 06:35 PM
Michigan gets BLOWN the Fawk out by Ohio State in their final game of the season.

Ohio State plays a 1 loss tejas :eek: team in the Fiesta Bowl BCS Title Game, and LOSES to the Shorthorns on a fumble-rooskie- :eek:

USC plays Michigan in the Rose Bowl - wins by 10 points on a halfback pass - back to Booty.

USC is our "National Champion!"

Right? :rolleyes:

Does this scenario seem far fetched? :confused:

only if they play the game on a wednesday while in a rainstorm. otherwise 'bama gets dibs on it. its a man law, i think.;)

EstablishedSooner1967
11/10/2006, 07:10 PM
not so fast... they still have cal, oregon, and nd...

OK2LA
11/10/2006, 07:15 PM
I think I might be "misrepresenting" my post . . .

(maybe I didn't put enough smiley faces in it. . . ;) )

Just thinking back to when they "claimed" the AP vote after beating a mediocre Michigan team in the Rose Bowl . . .

No matter what happens - I think USC will claim that they won the MNC!

StoopTroup
11/11/2006, 12:45 AM
Oregon is gonna take them to the woodshed...

I hope....

Fraggle145
11/11/2006, 03:15 AM
I HATE THIS THREAD... HATE THESE TEAMS... WANT PLANE CRASHES (not really) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fadada1
11/11/2006, 08:00 AM
been listening to sports radio.... anyway, they seem to think a one-loss sc (to oregon state!!!!!!!!!!) is better than a one-loss florida (to auburn), a one-loss texas:mad: (to osu), a one-loss osu/michigan (in 2 weeks), or even a no-loss rutgers (i know, maybe a bit unrealistic - but they did beat #3).

sc has, no doubt, been a force over the past couple years, but they have been unimpressive in most of their wins (oooooo, stanford) and lost to a so-so oregon state.

just sayin'

Rocker
11/11/2006, 09:38 AM
not so fast... they still have cal, oregon, and nd...

What he said!

SoonerTerry
11/11/2006, 10:25 AM
lets face it. Ohio State, USC, and yes Texas are able to maintain alot better than Oklahoma. ;)

IT BURNS AAAAAAA IT BURNS>>>>>>>

Dont make me go chuck noris on you:D ;) :D ;)

yermom
11/11/2006, 12:20 PM
c'mon Florida...