PDA

View Full Version : Flushed Away

frankensooner
11/9/2006, 11:20 AM
Okay, just as a disclaimer, I have three kids and I take them to all of the kids movies and am not there cruising for chicks like some former posters...;)

Most kids movies are pretty crappy and sometimes I fall asleep in the theater, cases in point from this year: Garfield, a Tale of Two Kitties; and Monster House. However, with Flushed Away, I was fully entertained for the whole movie, as were the kiddos, (ages ranging from 4-12) and my lovely wife who is usually bored to tears at cartoons.

I will not get into the arguments of why was it CGI and not stop action, since it came from the makers of the Wallace and Grommit series. But it was really a fun ride.

If you have kids or like just like a decent movie, check it out.

IronSooner
11/9/2006, 12:00 PM
I hadn't heard much about it, but it did look like the same style characters as W&G.

Wasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt in Garfield 2? How could you fall asleep in that? ;)

colleyvillesooner
11/9/2006, 12:08 PM
Wasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt in Garfield 2? How could you fall asleep in that? ;)

I always fall alseep right after...

frankensooner
11/9/2006, 12:17 PM
I hadn't heard much about it, but it did look like the same style characters as W&G.

Love wasn't in it nearly enough, it was mostly two cgi cats and an ugly dude.

IronSooner
11/9/2006, 12:28 PM
Love wasn't in it nearly enough, it was mostly two cgi cats and an ugly dude.

Thanks for saving me the rental fee