View Full Version : Go Tceh!

Paperclip
11/9/2006, 10:19 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/hookem31/UT%20Photos/TCEH.jpg

An oldie, but still funny.

setem
11/9/2006, 10:24 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAIDERS!!!! I PAID TO GET INTO THE GAME I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAIDERS!

Raiders = The Gay

birddog
11/9/2006, 10:25 AM
maybe "E" had an ankle injury and couldn't keep up with "T"'s pace.

you're right , that is still funny.

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/9/2006, 10:33 AM
"T" is moving at a good clip compared to the other letters. Obviously "T" is not a team player

Flagstaffsooner
11/9/2006, 10:42 AM
Somebody was jacking off into the bell.

CincySooner
11/9/2006, 11:03 AM
It's not like OU's never had a spelling-with-flags debacle.

Basically its a crapshoot whenever the ruf-neks run with the flags. Whether its the awe-inspiring "SOON -------------------------------------------- ERS" or the crowd-pleasing "SONOERS" or the ever-popular "SRENOOS" (I havent actually seen this one yet, but you know its coming one day) but the mishaps only happen when they are at the helm.

It always happens at the away games because there aren't enough cheerleaders to go around and its embarrassing. What makes it worse is that they get back to the sidelines and laugh thier butts off like its the funniest thing in the world.

Paperclip
11/9/2006, 11:05 AM
The good thing about "SRENOOS" is at least it looks correct from one side.

CincySooner
11/9/2006, 11:15 AM
The good thing about "SRENOOS" is at least it looks correct from one side.

actually it doesnt because the flags are designed to be read in both directions. Reading SRENOOS one way means reading SRENOOS the other way.

ever wonder why you read SOONERS going both ways?

EDIT: heh... had a couple of errant flag runners in that last post

caphorns
11/9/2006, 11:25 AM
You know these guys felt extra ghey going home that day.

mxATVracer10
11/9/2006, 11:26 AM
is the "SOON-----------------------------------------ERS" incident your referring to from the oregon game? My brother was telling me about that one. The "E" was ear holed by Lewis Baker when the team ran out and that caused the gap. Wish I could've seen that! lol

badger
11/9/2006, 12:58 PM
Ro Gaiders.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/9/2006, 01:07 PM
Ro Gaiders.

Gaiders don't need to ro, they can swim!

Ba dump.

Thank you folks, thank you. I'll be here all week...

CincySooner
11/9/2006, 04:56 PM
is the "SOON-----------------------------------------ERS" incident your referring to from the oregon game? My brother was telling me about that one. The "E" was ear holed by Lewis Baker when the team ran out and that caused the gap. Wish I could've seen that! lol

Yes there was an issue at Oregon, but if you go back and watch the 2003 (I think) OU/Tx game it happens there too.