PDA

View Full Version : other stuff on TV

jk the sooner fan
11/8/2006, 03:44 PM
ok, i'm about a week behind on "The Unit" on TIVO

so i watched last weeks episode last nite.......did they really have to go and pull the "gay WWII soldier"....seriously........enough!

Two and a Half Men - there is not a raunchier funnier show on primetime.....the episode last nite with the pregnant girl was hysterical

The New Adventures of Old Christine - i was really hoping this show would catch on and be funny, and it is.....Julia Louis Dreyfus is great at playing funny poor sap

this thread was initiated to start something a little lighter than all the doom and gloom over the elections

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 03:49 PM
Julia Louis Dreyfus is a dem
so is Charlie sheen that's why he's into drugs and prostitutes.

tonight it's all about LOST

jk the sooner fan
11/8/2006, 03:59 PM
yeah i'm aware that 90% of hollywood are liberal fruits

i can look past that for a chuckle or two

sooneron
11/8/2006, 04:02 PM
tonight it's all about LOST
I didn't know they were all Republicans!

I like two and half men. Definitely one of the better shows on tv that isn't afraid to be un- pc.

Unit last night was not so good. I got bored.

OUAndy1807
11/8/2006, 04:05 PM
I'm loving The Office
My new favorite is Trailer Park Boys, but I have to watch it on the computer because it's a Canadian show
We watch The Soup religiously
I really like Darth Merengue's Dark Place, but the wife hates it.
I'm a nut about Ghosthunters on SciFi
Squidbillies is good
Justice can be pretty entertaining

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 04:07 PM
I like Family Guy

Stewie and Bryan are my favorites, and maybe just maybe it's just me but that cartoon mom turns me on.

crawfish
11/8/2006, 04:08 PM
Battlestar Galactica is great - at least the first part of the season was. Exciting, controversial and wrenching, the story of the price paid by those who stayed on New Caprica was a brilliant turn. They're back in space now, and I'm not quite sure how this "Cylon virus" thing is gonna work...seems to be a step back.

Oh, and a naked Boomer didn't hurt at all.

OUAndy1807
11/8/2006, 04:08 PM
and maybe just maybe it's just me but that cartoon mom turns me on.

trust me, it's not just you.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/8/2006, 04:11 PM
Battlestar Galactica is great - at least the first part of the season was. Exciting, controversial and wrenching, the story of the price paid by those who stayed on New Caprica was a brilliant turn. They're back in space now, and I'm not quite sure how this "Cylon virus" thing is gonna work...seems to be a step back.

Oh, and a naked Boomer didn't hurt at all.

I am waiting for a new overseas trip or the Mrs. to leave so I can watch this season's BStar. TIVO is great...

By those who stayed on New Caprica, are you saying some were not rescued, or chose to stay after the rescue mission?

HoserSooner
11/8/2006, 04:21 PM
We got into Criminal Minds and House this year. Both excellent shows, even though House is a bit far-fetched, it's good.

Two and a half men is one of the better shows going now, and How I Met Your Mother is good as well.

With all the hockey games on lately though, it's been tough to keep up on all these damn shows.

crawfish
11/8/2006, 04:30 PM
I am waiting for a new overseas trip or the Mrs. to leave so I can watch this season's BStar. TIVO is great...

By those who stayed on New Caprica, are you saying some were not rescued, or chose to stay after the rescue mission?

Why would I spoil it for you? ;)

sanantoniosooner
11/8/2006, 04:30 PM
ok, i'm about a week behind on "The Unit" on TIVO

so i watched last weeks episode last nite.......did they really have to go and pull the "gay WWII soldier"....seriously........enough!
are you surprised there would be a gay slant in a show called "The Unit"?

jk the sooner fan
11/8/2006, 04:53 PM
i can tell you what i wont be watching during the 12 week lost break, and thats that stupid groundhog day show