PDA

View Full Version : George Bush and his cabinet are Destroying the Republican Party

dolemitesooner
11/8/2006, 02:48 PM
In two years the Dims will be in control of the White House, the Senate,and the House.

Ike
11/8/2006, 03:14 PM
well, he is a uniter, not a divider. He has managed to unite the democrats in the only way they can be united....against him.

Widescreen
11/8/2006, 03:23 PM
It's awfully soon to make that prediction. The democrats, whose only Iraq idea seems to be the ridiculous "Strategic redeployment" option, will now have to actually come up with real ideas or they'll find themselves out of office in 2 years. Particularly if they let Pelosi and her crew dictate the agenda which there's no way most of America is in favor of.

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 03:28 PM
It's awfully soon to make that prediction. The democrats, whose only Iraq idea seems to be the ridiculous "Strategic redeployment" option, will now have to actually come up with real ideas or they'll find themselves out of office in 2 years. Particularly if they let Pelosi and her crew dictate the agenda which there's no way most of America is in favor of.

exactly I can see them all sitting in a room staring at each other saying well we won, now what?

OU4LIFE
11/8/2006, 03:31 PM
exactly I can see them all sitting in a room staring at each other saying well we won, now what?

pass the beer nuts.

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 03:33 PM
pass the beer nuts.

don't touch my nuts, I'm not that kind of Republican. :D

Mjcpr
11/8/2006, 03:35 PM
In two years the Dims will be in control of the White House, the Senate,and the House.

The great Republican think tank has spoken.

Fugue
11/8/2006, 03:38 PM
pass the beer nuts.

If the democrats move toward a beer nut platform i'll have no choice but to join them. :P

dolemitesooner
11/8/2006, 04:15 PM
The great Republican think tank has spoken.
Thats the ****ing truth...most of the republicians on this board are partisan nut jobs.

Tear Down This Wall
11/8/2006, 04:16 PM
Thats the ****ing truth...most of the republicians on this board are partisan nut jobs.

Who knew John McCain trolled here?

leavingthezoo
11/8/2006, 04:21 PM

as a democrat, i hope you're wrong. if a dem takes the white house, i want the republicans or anybody besides the dems really to take the house and/or senate.

checks and balances are good. blanket acceptance of a one minded agenda are bad.

OU4LIFE
11/8/2006, 04:21 PM
:les: BYAAAAAAHHHH!

Fugue
11/8/2006, 04:22 PM
as a democrat, i hope you're wrong. if a dem takes the white house, i want the republicans or anybody besides the dems really to take the house and/or senate.

checks and balances are good. blanket acceptance of a one minded agenda are bad.

I agree completely and totally with every word you just typed.

:texan:

tbl
11/8/2006, 05:00 PM
I agree's. It doesn't matter which side is which, as long as there is balance it usually works best for the country. It's a good thing the reps lost this. As long as the force is balanced, we'll be okay.

IronSooner
11/8/2006, 06:09 PM

Glad I'm not the only one. I have a hard time believing one side has a monopoly on good ideas or will honestly do what's best rather than what serves their purpose more. Taking the average of the two seems much more appealing.

BeetDigger
11/8/2006, 06:30 PM

I don't think my budget can afford for that to happen.

OCUDad
11/8/2006, 10:03 PM
Particularly if they let Pelosi and her crew dictate the agenda which there's no way most of America is in favor of.Meaning absolutely no offense, the South Oval has not been very successful (on either side of the aisle) predicting what "most of America is in favor of."

proud gonzo
11/8/2006, 10:13 PM
In two years the Dims will be in control of the White House, the Senate,and the House.there is no way you typed that yourself. Where did you hide the typos?

Seriously, who helped you?

Widescreen
11/8/2006, 11:49 PM
Meaning absolutely no offense, the South Oval has not been very successful (on either side of the aisle) predicting what "most of America is in favor of."
You must not know much about Pelosi.

leavingthezoo
11/8/2006, 11:53 PM
I agree completely and totally with every word you just typed.

:texan:

i'm going to have to hurt you, aren't i? :D

BIG_IKE
11/9/2006, 12:06 AM
Well the so-called "CONSERVATIVES" are not so conservative....We have spent more during this administration then I can recall in my LIFE. Look at the numbers. Every principle we say we have about big spending by the government we have totally gone against. All the talk of values etc. etc. 10-15 years ago..where did that go?

I think political parties should be banned. NO ONE really fits into one perfectly. All they are is perceptions. Most people with strong affiliations are sheep that don't think for themselves and vote for this or that person becuase she or she is a LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE, without ever once contemplating whether he or she is a f'in IDIOT or not. Thats just stupid.....and thats why I am independent.

TrophyCollector
11/9/2006, 12:09 AM
Well the so-called "CONSERVATIVES" are not so conservative....We have spent more during this administration then I can recall in my LIFE. Look at the numbers. Every principle we say we have about big spending by the government we have totally gone against. All the talk of values etc. etc. 10-15 years ago..where did that go?

I think political parties should be banned. NO ONE really fits into one perfectly. All they are is perceptions. Most people with strong affiliations are sheep that don't think for themselves and vote for this or that person becuase she or she is a LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE, without ever once contemplating whether he or she is a f'in IDIOT or not. Thats just stupid.....and thats why I am independent.

http://www.lowculture.com/archives/images/patton_flag.jpg
WELL SAID!!!

critical_phil
11/9/2006, 12:13 AM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000HIVII8.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36712749_.jpg

leavingthezoo
11/9/2006, 12:22 AM

you can vote independently without being an independent. however, being tied to one of the two major parties will allow you to vote in the primaries with equal standing. i didn't know this in 2000 when i wanted to vote for McCain in the primaries but could not because of my independent status. it worked out. i wouldn't vote for McCain for any reason now. however, i am willing to go through the trouble of changing my registration for every primary if that's what it takes to get my vote in for the candidate i'm most comfortable with. sometimes that's a democrat. sometimes it's a republican. sometimes it's neither. it takes effort to truly be independent. and honestly, being a registered independent takes away some of the independence because you are limited in your voting power. i wish primaries were open as well as the general election.

OCUDad
11/9/2006, 01:23 AM
You must not know much about Pelosi.Sadly, I know a hell of a lot more about Pelosi than you suspect, and she scares the **** out of me.

What does that have to do with the original observation?

Vaevictis
11/9/2006, 01:27 AM
Meaning absolutely no offense, the South Oval has not been very successful (on either side of the aisle) predicting what "most of America is in favor of."

What is not the problem. When is the problem.:D

dolemitesooner
11/9/2006, 08:52 AM
Sadly, I know a hell of a lot more about Pelosi than you suspect, and she scares the **** out of me.

What does that have to do with the original observation?
Yeah no ****...:eek:

TheHumanAlphabet
11/9/2006, 08:57 AM
In retrospect, I think I concur. The party has lost its way. It does not stand for fiscal conservatism and less government, just the opposite. What is the difference with the liberal philosophy? None. Ther was no choice or direction to choose. Just which flavor? I hope this purges the non-fiscal conservatives. A lack of moral values and lawfulness has hurt. I hope that turns around in 2 years so we can have real choice.

dolemitesooner
11/9/2006, 09:00 AM
Nancy Pelosi is a Dumb bitch
Not only does she represent the San Francisco area of California. She has voted against the States' choice to deny public education services to illegal immigrants and allow them to collect public assistance such a welfare and Medicaid. She also voted against the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which authorizes the construction of 700 miles of double-layered fencing between the U.S. and Mexico.