PDA

View Full Version : In about 30 hours...

skycat
11/8/2006, 11:20 AM
I'll be in Hawaii.

:texan:

soonervegas
11/8/2006, 11:51 AM
Island?
Business/Pleasure?
Hotel?
Activities?

I need some substance here....

Boomer.....
11/8/2006, 11:52 AM
Make sure and get laid ;)

skycat
11/8/2006, 12:06 PM
We're flying into Honolulu, where we're going to spend a day. I really wanted to see the Missouri and the Arizona memorial.

The second day we're going to fly to Maui. We're going to go down the road to Hana, take a helicopter tour, spend some time on the beach, and see what happens. We're spending four nights on Maui before coming back.

Biggun' is staying with Grandma, so the wife and I will be sans kid for the first time in a while.

Anybody got any must do suggestions?

GottaHavePride
11/8/2006, 12:13 PM
You should talk to PG.

MamaMia
11/8/2006, 12:18 PM
You could wave at us from the live cam in Honolulu on Waikiki Beach. The
camera is right in front of the Duke Kahanamoku statue. Just give us a time.:D

http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/cameras/waikiki_beach/waikiki.htm

skycat
11/8/2006, 12:24 PM
You could wave at us from the live cam in Honolulu on Waikiki Beach. The
camera is right in front of the Duke Kahanamoku statue. Just give us a time.:D

http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/cameras/waikiki_beach/waikiki.htm

Just watch all day on the 9th and 10th for the guy in the 2003 Big XII Champions T-Shirt.:D

soonervegas
11/8/2006, 12:32 PM
Suggestions:

#1 Road to Hana (which you are doing)
#2 Go shopping and eat at Lahaina (your wife will love you for it)
#3 You can get up reaaalll early and watch the sunrise on Maui's volcanic crater (I didn't like it, but some people dig that stuff)
#4 Rent $7 snorkel gear and ask someone where the turtles and fish are (my favorite and cheap)
#5 take a snorkel cruise to the molokai? crater or any snorkel cruise. (expensive, but cool)

skycat
11/8/2006, 12:40 PM
Suggestions:

#1 Road to Hana (which you are doing)
#2 Go shopping and eat at Lahaina (your wife will love you for it)
#3 You can get up reaaalll early and watch the sunrise on Maui's volcanic crater (I didn't like it, but some people dig that stuff)
#4 Rent $7 snorkel gear and ask someone where the turtles and fish are (my favorite and cheap)
#5 take a snorkel cruise to the molokai? crater or any snorkel cruise. (expensive, but cool)

Thanks for the suggestions. Thankfully my wife isn't much of a shopper, so I'll probably be able to avoid #2. She's all about #5, so I think we're going to do that. I'd love to do #3. I really like mornings. I just wish they didn't come so damn early.

MamaMia
11/8/2006, 12:59 PM
Just watch all day on the 9th and 10th for the guy in the 2003 Big XII Champions T-Shirt.:D
Make a sand angel, so we know its really you. :P

salth2o
11/8/2006, 02:21 PM
Everything they said, and ....

Maui Taco's is a good stop for lunch. It's in Lahaina square.

If golf is your thing go to Kapalua (home of the Mercedes Championship), its a little pricey, but well worth the cost.

The BIG waves will come in a few more months, but you may be able to catch some decent sized rollers.

You should also be able to catch a view of some whale's.

colleyvillesooner
11/8/2006, 02:21 PM
...your PEEM box will be full.