PDA

View Full Version : i'm only going to say this a plethora of times

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/7/2006, 10:01 PM
the freshmen for the women's team are just sick.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/7/2006, 10:32 PM
Amen brotha

crawfish
11/8/2006, 08:37 AM
They certainly don't play like frosh, do they? Thompson and Stevenson will be stars. Abi has some work to do - she doesn't use her body as well as she should - but practicing against the Paris twins everyday should expedite that.

Sherri is building an incredibly talented team.

Boomer.....
11/8/2006, 09:49 AM
Next national championship at the University of Oklahoma: Women's Basketball

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/8/2006, 02:10 PM
They certainly don't play like frosh, do they? Thompson and Stevenson will be stars. Abi has some work to do - she doesn't use her body as well as she should - but practicing against the Paris twins everyday should expedite that.

Sherri is building an incredibly talented team.

of all the players on the floor, abi has the furthest to go. i'd say probably 2 years before she becomes a big contributor. i think hammond and stevenson are going to drive coaches crazy. and thompson, holy crap she's built like shawn kemp (or etta maytubby)...

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
11/8/2006, 05:35 PM
Anybody think this will be the year?

stoopified
11/8/2006, 11:41 PM
Anybody think this will be the year?Better chance in'07-'08,but this year works for me.

oumartin
11/11/2006, 03:31 PM
Post larger Erin Higgins pictures and I will agree with anything you say

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/11/2006, 04:13 PM
If they are sick...get them some vitamins and orange juice or some crackers and 7-Up, that is what my Mom does!!!

On a serious note, we should sell out every girl's game and have a white out season...This team is more than awesome enough for that support!! I can also proudly say I went to an OU girl's game one time when there was less than 50 fans there :P

Eielson
11/12/2006, 06:00 PM

Men's Gymnastics Hater