PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Granger...

OUfan7
11/7/2006, 08:00 PM
A tip of the hat to you. I just watched the game again and that power slam on the J-Train was freakin' awesome. That dude is a load. We look foward to seeing more of that from you in the coming weeks. Can somebody pull it up on video for all to see, i'm not sure how to do it. Thanks!!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/7/2006, 08:15 PM
Please.....Can we stop calling him the JTrain? Thats really freaking annoying

KYHonorarySooner
11/7/2006, 08:44 PM
...and homosexual... not that there is anything wrong with that

Widescreen
11/7/2006, 10:16 PM
JTRAIN! WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

critical_phil
11/7/2006, 10:28 PM
you know how i know you're gay?

jwlynn64
11/8/2006, 12:53 AM
Critical, isn't your sig from the movie Billie Madison?

OUMallen
11/8/2006, 01:10 AM
YouTube of D-Mark slamming J-vor?

GottaHavePride
11/8/2006, 01:11 AM
JTRAIN! WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

http://www.mapaubingo.com/images/terry1.jpg

WOOOOOOOO!

Sooner_Havok
11/8/2006, 02:06 AM

Manlaw?

King Crimson
11/8/2006, 02:18 AM
Merv was really impressed with him. talking him up on the post-game show with BBsr.

SoonerTerry
11/8/2006, 02:34 AM
Manlaw?

MANLAW!!

Fraggle145
11/8/2006, 09:15 AM
Manlaw?

Man Law.

starrca23
11/8/2006, 09:21 AM
It was good to see La Grange bring the wood. Anyone know what the penalty is for breaking the man laws?

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/8/2006, 09:35 AM
It was good to see La Grange bring the wood. Anyone know what the penalty is for breaking the man laws?

I don't know? Banishment, hot pins under fingernails, tickled ?

Partial Qualifier
11/8/2006, 09:43 AM
tickled ?

okay, don't ever say 'tickled'.

Man law?

;)

jwlynn64
11/8/2006, 10:00 AM
Seconded!

Beano's Fourth Chin
11/8/2006, 10:09 AM
How about we make a "smart law" that says we won't ever mindlessly regurgitate anything from a light beer commercial as cool or hip or "with it" ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

And considering the fact that my aunt sharon says it and not in an ironic way when she's trying to be funny... I'd say you braniacs aren't quite as close to the front of the curve as you seem to think you are.

Where's the Beef!

Whazzzzuuuuuup?

Smart Law?

jk the sooner fan
11/8/2006, 10:11 AM
ooooh, a beano sighting, and he's grouchy too

sooneron
11/8/2006, 10:14 AM
shocker

Widescreen
11/8/2006, 10:48 AM
And considering the fact that my aunt sharon says it and not in an ironic way when she's trying to be funny... I'd say you braniacs aren't quite as close to the front of the curve as you seem to think you are.

Where's the Beef!

Whazzzzuuuuuup?

Smart Law?
I hear ya. My mom continues to say things like "The weather is really nice today.......NOT!" and then starts laughing. The rest of us just kind of nervously laugh so as not to make her feel bad (she's 75, so besides the fact that we love her, she deserves a break :)).

instigator
11/8/2006, 11:54 AM
A tip of the hat to you. I just watched the game again and that power slam on the J-Train was freakin' awesome. That dude is a load. We look foward to seeing more of that from you in the coming weeks. Can somebody pull it up on video for all to see, i'm not sure how to do it. Thanks!!!
When did it happen? Let me know and I'll post the video.

snp
11/8/2006, 12:08 PM
How about we make a "smart law" that says we won't ever mindlessly regurgitate anything from a light beer commercial as cool or hip or "with it"

True...Good Call.

;)

Newbomb Turk
11/8/2006, 12:22 PM
I think is was during this years OU / A&M game.

;)

n8v_ndn
11/8/2006, 12:24 PM
How about we make a "smart law" that says we won't ever mindlessly regurgitate anything from a light beer commercial as cool or hip or "with it" ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

Where's the Beef!

Whazzzzuuuuuup?

Smart Law?

Those commercials are already getting on my nerves. I heard "Man Law?!" 4-5 times in Collie Station too.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/8/2006, 12:26 PM

Call him Fat Bastard.

The dude gets about 3 yards a carry. One of the more overrated RBs I've ever seen. Goodson on the other hand has some talent.

That said Granger treated him like Jodie Foster in the Accused.

instigator
11/8/2006, 12:48 PM
I think is was during this years OU / A&M game.

;)

Thanks!!!

badger
11/8/2006, 12:53 PM
if your name was Jorvorskie Lane, you'd want a cool nickname, too.
I like the "fat bastard" suggestion.
http://www.danvan.com/img/fat%20bastard2.jpg
Or better yet, "Oxygen Station"
http://www.lenntech.com/Periodic-chart-elements/O-en.h5.jpg
:D Lane is on the bench again after a one-yard run!

Fraggle145
11/8/2006, 03:11 PM

Where's the Beef!

Whazzzzuuuuuup?

Smart Law?

Less Filling!!

Tastes Great? :confused:

TopDawg
11/8/2006, 06:56 PM

Where's the Beef!

Whazzzzuuuuuup?

Smart Law?

BRILLIANT!!!!

Beano's Fourth Chin
11/8/2006, 07:34 PM
BRILLIANT!!!!

And TWINS!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/8/2006, 08:19 PM
http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/just4fun/cleveland_indians_bob_uecker_bonehead.jpg

tnraider1
11/8/2006, 08:27 PM

3rd quarter, 6:24 left. TIA.

Fraggle145
11/8/2006, 09:42 PM
And TWINS!

Tastes Great!!!

washington's fave
11/9/2006, 12:30 AM
When Demarcass Granger decided to **** with the other teams runner - It was like when a Volcano decided to blow up the world!!

TopDawg
11/10/2006, 12:36 AM
And TWINS!

You truly are a real man of genius, Mr. SoonerFans Message Board Moderator.

Jason White's Third Knee
11/10/2006, 09:46 AM

Where's the Beef!

Whazzzzuuuuuup?

Smart Law?

I think you and your aunt sharon have some things to settle. Did she kiss you and tickle you with her whiskers or something?

Don't let her ruin a good ad campaign for you. The ManLaw thing is good for 6 months. Mark it.

instigator
11/10/2006, 01:14 PM
3rd quarter, 6:24 left. TIA.
Thanks. I'll get on it when I get home tonight.

instigator
11/11/2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmjykjXmQGY

I just uploaded it. It should be ready shortly. I ASSume this is the one you are talking about.

Newbomb Turk
11/11/2006, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmjykjXmQGY

I just uploaded it. It should be ready shortly. I ASSume this is the one you are talking about.

thanks for the post.
Glad I was able to help you find it. ;)