PDA

View Full Version : Family of dead carjacker "They should have given him the car"

Jerk
11/7/2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.wvec.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=96762&catId=44

Summary - 15 year old armed boy tries to carjack an off-duty cop

Off-duty cop kills boy.

Family of said boy is outraged at the injustice.

sanantoniosooner
11/7/2006, 06:25 PM
I don't feel sorry for anyone who pulls a gun on someone else for no good reason.

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 06:26 PM
I don't feel sorry for anyone who pulls a gun on someone else for no good reason.

what are you talking about? he had a great reason. he wanted that man's 'cah'.

;)

usmc-sooner
11/7/2006, 06:29 PM
cop should have drove over and shot kids parents

Clint Eastwood would

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 06:32 PM

Clint Eastwood would

they teach you guys classes on how to safely carjack people there at Anadarko High School don't they?

;)

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2006, 06:36 PM
Just give him the cah...you know....you just give him the cah.....urrbody knows that when somebody wants yo cah.....you just give him the cah....

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 06:39 PM
Well, I hate to disappoint this ignorant bitch, but I'm pretty much glad "dat fideen yeah ol' boy" ain't coming back.

Who wants to bet she votes democrat?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2006, 06:41 PM
Well, I hate to disappoint this ignorant bitch, but I'm pretty much glad "dat fideen yeah ol' boy" ain't coming back.

She probably didnt get to vote cuz he was borrowin that cah to take her to vote

GottaHavePride
11/7/2006, 06:42 PM
They should be glad the kid didn't try it in South Africa. Then he'd have been just as likely to get burned alive, chopped off at ths shins, or had his nuts blown off BEFORE he died.

South Africa has some crazy anti-carjacking devices. Most of them are homemade.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2006, 06:55 PM
With my 2 year old daughter and 6 month old son in the car with me, That punk would have been flatlining before he could say "Hey..Let me have yo...."...I would even hold my gun sideways to accomodate my gangstadom...

OUHOMER
11/7/2006, 07:10 PM
Have i mentioned 56k dialup sucks

TUSooner
11/7/2006, 07:17 PM

Clint Eastwood would

That's incredibly mean and horrible.

SPEK!:)

usmc-sooner
11/7/2006, 07:26 PM
they teach you guys classes on how to safely carjack people there at Anadarko High School don't they?

;)

well we aint ****ing in the sauce :D :D :D :D

KABOOKIE
11/7/2006, 08:21 PM

Well, if the Republicans would give urrrbudy better welfare so we's could sit around an do nuthin' then we's wouldn't have ta cah jack yo ***.

Jerk
11/7/2006, 08:26 PM
Well, if the Republicans would give urrrbudy better welfare so we's could sit around an do nuthin' then we's wouldn't have ta cah jack yo ***.

And if the Democrats try and disarm every law-abiding citizen then no one will have to worry about getting shot at while attempting to jack a car.

BeetDigger
11/7/2006, 08:45 PM
Just give him the cah...you know....you just give him the cah.....urrbody knows that when somebody wants yo cah.....you just give him the cah....

You left out "you can replace a cah, but you can't replace a person."

I wish the reporter would have said, "Oh, I'm sure that you can drop out a few more kids."

Sooner_Bob
11/7/2006, 08:51 PM
Wow. Some people are freakin' stupid.

OUDoc
11/7/2006, 08:55 PM
I think he learned his lesson.

OhU1
11/7/2006, 09:20 PM
That broke my heart. Truly it did. And all you hear is complaints about police ineffectiveness.

LoyalFan
11/7/2006, 09:59 PM
I can't get the bloomin' thing to play at all. Sez it's loading, but five minutes later, still zilch.
I enabled cookies, I'm on cable and I have WMP (for here, fishing forums, pron...all the usual stuff.) but nothing doing...Why? Oh, the humanity!

LF

saucysoonergal
11/7/2006, 11:07 PM
The guy I know who has his hands in the most hand-out pots, subsdized school lunch, grants for home repairs, one-dollar phone service and is the biggest right-wing feller I know. Can any of youse guy explain that to me? He also ran over a kid last week, no one was seriously hurt, so see, it all kinda ties together.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:15 PM
What is Jerk doing looking at a vid on the Portsmouth news website??? Don't you know it's all dirty libs there???

Okla-homey
11/7/2006, 11:16 PM
If the kid was not armed with a gun, I would agree with Auntie. If he was armed with a gun, he's dead and good riddance.

sanantoniosooner
11/7/2006, 11:16 PM
I think he learned his lesson.
Bet he doesn't do it again.

Jerk
11/8/2006, 06:48 AM
The guy I know who has his hands in the most hand-out pots, subsdized school lunch, grants for home repairs, one-dollar phone service and is the biggest right-wing feller I know. Can any of youse guy explain that to me? He also ran over a kid last week, no one was seriously hurt, so see, it all kinda ties together.

WTF does this have to do with the subject?

Jerk
11/8/2006, 06:49 AM
What is Jerk doing looking at a vid on the Portsmouth news website??? Don't you know it's all dirty libs there???

Well, looks like they're short a future voter now.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/8/2006, 07:17 AM
Hey look Republicans break the law too!!!!!

http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2005/01/18/scandal/index.html

Jerk
11/8/2006, 07:22 AM
Hey look Republicans break the law too!!!!!

http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2005/01/18/scandal/index.html

If I start citing Newsmax or FreeRepublic, will you take it as gospel fact?

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/8/2006, 07:50 AM
I am just saying you guys are implying the Democrats are the only people that break the law. Let's look at it this way, the biggest part of the Republicans are Conservatives....Most Churches are conservative. Every week on the news I hear about some preacher sleeping wtih the little boys or snorting coke off a male prostiitutes ***. I trust Joe Lieberman and Russ Feingold more than I trust Tom Delay. Tom Delay is a bigger crook than this 15 year old kid anyday of the week

C&CDean
11/8/2006, 09:41 AM
Tom Delay is a bigger crook than this 15 year old kid anyday of the week

You, young child, have not only drank the kool-aid, you've injected Nancy Pelosi's snatch juice into your veins. I think I've just seen the "stupidest post ever" record shattered yet again.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/8/2006, 10:38 AM
I am just saying you guys are implying the Democrats are the only people that break the law. Let's look at it this way, the biggest part of the Republicans are Conservatives....Most Churches are conservative. Every week on the news I hear about some preacher sleeping wtih the little boys or snorting coke off a male prostiitutes ***. I trust Joe Lieberman and Russ Feingold more than I trust Tom Delay. Tom Delay is a bigger crook than this 15 year old kid anyday of the week

WOW!

frankensooner
11/8/2006, 10:38 AM

Eh, most people don't practice what they preach.

KABOOKIE
11/8/2006, 10:45 AM
You, young child, have not only drank the kool-aid, you've injected Nancy Pelosi's snatch juice into your veins. I think I've just seen the "stupidest post ever" record shattered yet again.

Pull his head out her p*ssy!

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/8/2006, 01:01 PM
Oh I guess it may be ignorant that I think that an ignorant young kid made a mistake which probably happened because he is poor and was probably desperate and uneducated whereas Tom Delay has taken thousands upon thousands of dollars that he shouldn't have so that he could buy another house somewhere. Listen to that kid's Mom...this kid stood a very little chance from birth. People like Delay have been given an opportuntiy to do something special to genuinely help people. I am sorry that I am "stupid" for expecting more from a a College educated male who makes more money in a day than a 15 year old kid who probably doesn't get to eat on weekends. I just get ****ed off when ever the "Right" in this country act so ****ing holy. I am not the stupid kool-aid drinking poster that posted all useless people vote democrat. If you vote all Republican then you are part of the problem.

(And P.S. Great tactic comparing a person to Nancy Pelosi. Does it even matter that I have constantly made jokes for weeks about her asinine promises she made over the last few months. Nancy Pelosi is probbaly worse than DeLay she just hasn't got busted.)

salth2o
11/8/2006, 01:23 PM
Another armed carjacker about to get his due tonight in Huntsville...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4318491.html

Tear Down This Wall
11/8/2006, 01:24 PM
First, let me say, I'm part of the problem - straight ticket - and proud of it. Fastest voter this side of the Pecos! And, thank the Lord, so are a majority of other Texans! Welcome back, Guv'nah Perry.

Now, as far as crime goes, you try to rob someone and get killed, you've got no one to blame but yourself. It's not your right to rob other citizens at gunpoint. Sorry, leftists.

Tom DeLay or no, what the kid was doing was wrong and he paid the ultimate price. It's not our fault his parents (or parent or aunt or grandma) didn't teach him right from wrong. Apparently, an off-duty police officer did.

LoyalFan
11/8/2006, 01:27 PM

I love you, man!

(in a platonic kinda way, dat is.)

LF

yermom
11/8/2006, 01:35 PM
Oh I guess it may be ignorant that I think that an ignorant young kid made a mistake which probably happened because he is poor and was probably desperate and uneducated whereas Tom Delay has taken thousands upon thousands of dollars that he shouldn't have so that he could buy another house somewhere. Listen to that kid's Mom...this kid stood a very little chance from birth. People like Delay have been given an opportuntiy to do something special to genuinely help people. I am sorry that I am "stupid" for expecting more from a a College educated male who makes more money in a day than a 15 year old kid who probably doesn't get to eat on weekends. I just get ****ed off when ever the "Right" in this country act so ****ing holy. I am not the stupid kool-aid drinking poster that posted all useless people vote democrat. If you vote all Republican then you are part of the problem.

(And P.S. Great tactic comparing a person to Nancy Pelosi. Does it even matter that I have constantly made jokes for weeks about her asinine promises she made over the last few months. Nancy Pelosi is probbaly worse than DeLay she just hasn't got busted.)

DeLay is probably a bigger crook, but that doesn't change the fact that this little douchbag won't be carjacking anyone else.

i think you are right though, he was doomed from the start. the gist of his mama's comments are that "i'm an awful mother and never told him that pointing a gun at someone is basically a reason for them to kill you"

the mindset that someone would or should give up whatever you ask because you are threatening them is what killed this boy.

not everyone that grows up poor robs people. what do you want us to do about poor people GTG?

Sooner_Havok
11/8/2006, 01:37 PM
The family seemed so broken up didn't they? Hell they know that they just won the lottery. They will get to sue the police department now, probably will turn on the water-works in court, and get a couple of million bucks because "Thet cup should've jist gibben him da cahr"

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/8/2006, 01:48 PM
Oh I don't think we can do a thing about poor people. In fact we are letting thousands of thousands of new people into our country every month. Don't get me wrong, this kid was an idiiot and deserved what he got. We can't fix the poor problem but if people in Delay's position would start spending money to say help some poor people rather than build bridges to islands without people perhaps we could help even 2 or 3 people. That is why I really liked Bush's tax cuts from families. I genuinely believe that it helped young people starting familes, it didn't help alot but it gave the impression that he was at least trying.

LoyalFan
11/8/2006, 02:09 PM
...I really liked Bush's tax cuts from families. I genuinely believe that it helped young people starting familes, it didn't help alot but it gave the impression that he was at least trying.

Well, you probably can kiss that goodbye. If the Dims don't kill us (with taxes,) their greatest fans, Al Qaeda will do it for them.
I cannot believe the cowardice, defeatism, and denial of the threats that face us, that led to the Dims victory.
I give thanks to God that I might be dead before America falls to the Mexican Horde and/or the ragheads.
I offer an apology to those I leave behind, for their future is indeed bleak.

LF
Accidental Thread-Jacker, but not the instigator in THIS thread!

tbl
11/8/2006, 02:18 PM
Tom Delay is a bigger crook than this 15 year old kid anyday of the week
Hmmm... So somebody that commits violence against another human being is less of a criminal than somebody that takes money. We all know this kid had a HUGE chance of committing assault on somebody (possibly murder).

I'm not saying what Delay did is acceptable. I'm just sayin.... this post is stupid.;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/8/2006, 02:26 PM
This kid was stupid, it was like those idiots that go into banks with plastic guns, they are idiots not necassarily going to harm anyone....besides has it been comfirmed the kid had a gun?

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 02:31 PM
This kid was stupid, it was like those idiots that go into banks with plastic guns, they are idiots not necassarily going to harm anyone....besides has it been comfirmed the kid had a gun?

if the kid didn't have a gun he's more stupid than I thought.

What kinda fool tries to jack a car from a man packing, when he is unarmed.

To quote Clint Eastwood

You shot an unarmed man.

"Well he should've armed himself if he was going to jack my car"

tbl
11/8/2006, 02:34 PM
Best movie ever???

BeetDigger
11/8/2006, 03:13 PM
Another armed carjacker about to get his due tonight in Huntsville...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4318491.html

Exactly. And the big difference here is the guy who was trying to get car jacked just should have given him the car rather than paying his life. I'm not sure if the idiot aunt of the car jacker that got killed can understand the difference between the two however.

Interesting that the man who was killed in this was a government informant who thought that the bad dudes had caught up with him. That is why he fought the car jacker. He didn't realize that what he wanted was the car. Talk about irony - testify, go into witness protection, start a new life and then die in a random car jacking.

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 03:20 PM
he should have shot him, then ran over him. Found out where his parents lived burned their house down, behead the kids dog or cat (preferably a cat) and then shot his family.

We need more people who are willing to get medeival IMO

C&CDean
11/8/2006, 04:04 PM
We can't fix the poor problem but if people in Delay's position would start spending money to say help some poor people rather than build bridges to islands without people perhaps we could help even 2 or 3 people.

hmmmm. How about Oprah? How about Babwa Stwysan? How about Timmy Robbins? How about Sean Penn? How about Jesse Jackson? How about Al Shawpton? Why ain't you bitching about all the wealth these people are squandering on themselves and not giving to the poor? And how about the poor people who pull their poor asses up by their poor bootstraps and get a galdamned job and pull their poor asses outta the poor assed ghetto?

You must be very young. And with "youngdumb" comes naivety. It ain't really your fault, and you sound like you really care, but damn man, don't be such a poster child for the publishers of the Gazette.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/8/2006, 04:06 PM
he should have shot him, then ran over him. Found out where his parents lived burned their house down, behead the kids dog or cat (preferably a cat) and then shot his family.

We need more people who are willing to get medeival IMO

Let me say, some day, I would like to buy you an adult beverage of your choice.

Tear Down This Wall
11/8/2006, 04:07 PM
I genuinely believe that it helped young people starting familes, it didn't help alot but it gave the impression that he was at least trying.

It helped alot. I make more than twice as much as I did in the late 1990s, but end up with a refund from the IRS these days whereas I was writing a check to them back then. The tax cuts have been more than an "impression" in our household. It's an "impression" we deposit at the bank. Thank you, again, W.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/8/2006, 04:15 PM
hmmmm. How about Oprah? How about Babwa Stwysan? How about Timmy Robbins? How about Sean Penn? How about Jesse Jackson? How about Al Shawpton? Why ain't you bitching about all the wealth these people are squandering on themselves and not giving to the poor? And how about the poor people who pull their poor asses up by their poor bootstraps and get a galdamned job and pull their poor asses outta the poor assed ghetto?

You must be very young. And with "youngdumb" comes naivety. It ain't really your fault, and you sound like you really care, but damn man, don't be such a poster child for the publishers of the Gazette.

I didn't whine about them because they weren't the topic of discussion, however these people make me sick as well.. They want to bitch about Bush, but what have they done to make things better....absolutely nothing. We can't help all of the poor but we can help the ones who don't want to be....

usmc-sooner
11/8/2006, 04:18 PM
why don't they help themselves. I'm not exactly thrilled about giving my money to poor people.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/8/2006, 05:31 PM
Bet he doesn't do it again.

General Streck, German High Command: [talking on the phone] What is the condition of Sergeant Kruger?
[pause]
General Streck, German High Command: Very well, let me know if there is any change in his condition.
[Hangs up]
General Streck, German High Command: He's dead.

C&CDean
11/8/2006, 05:37 PM
We can't help all of the poor but we can help the ones who don't want to be....

Now we're getting somewhere. But you're still wrong. Why? Cause the ones that don't want to be poor any more.......ain't. Funny how that works.

Jerk
11/8/2006, 06:34 PM
'Poor' is just a relative term, anyway. Kind of like morality. Your definition of morals might be different than mine. My definition of poor might be different than yours. I'm just using popular liberal logic here.

This kid had a roof over his head, and like, clothes on and stuff. He really couldn't be 'poor'

SweetheartSooner
11/8/2006, 08:52 PM
Oh I guess it may be ignorant that I think that an ignorant young kid made a mistake which probably happened because he is poor and was probably desperate and uneducated whereas Tom Delay has taken thousands upon thousands of dollars that he shouldn't have so that he could buy another house somewhere. Listen to that kid's Mom...this kid stood a very little chance from birth.

Oh please. I've had every reason in the world not to succeed, but look at me. I have one college degree, now I'm working on my second. I'm sure every person on this board probably has had 1,000 reasons not to succeed, but everybody here seems to be doing ok. Just because you're poor doesn't mean that you have failed at life and are doomed to a life of crime. That's a cop out. People make the choices that they make. Only you are responsible for your actions.

LoyalFan
11/8/2006, 09:36 PM
hmmmm. How about Babwa Stwysan?

Do you mean Baba Wawa?
http://www.smu.edu/tateseries/images/walters-barbara-lg.jpg

LF

stoopified
11/9/2006, 12:13 AM
She probably didnt get to vote cuz he was borrowin that cah to take her to voteHeh

Stoop Dawg
11/9/2006, 12:34 AM
I guess I missed the part where Democrats are in favor of violent crime.

You guys are complete morons. You probably voted for the candidate who told you they supported "Freedom".

Stoop Dawg
11/9/2006, 12:36 AM

I'd need to know if she molests underage children before I can answer that one.