PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lawd, the Dims are taking over my hotel

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 06:03 PM
I just saw on the news that the hotel I'm staying in is ground zero for the Democrat's election watch party.

Wait a minute, dem wimmins are probably pretty liberal with their bodies aren't they?

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 06:06 PM
Wait a minute, dem wimmins are probably pretty liberal with their bodies aren't they?

Only if you're a doctor who's fixin' to chop up and cut out an "unwanted pregnancy."

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 06:07 PM
maybe I'll tell them I need to put a probe up there and scope it out ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2006, 06:09 PM
I just saw on the news that the hotel I'm staying in is ground zero for the Democrat's election watch party.

YES! This is one of the reasons I went after "Branson girl." She was actually a member of the Green Party and worked on Dean's Missouri campaign.

liberal=easy.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 06:09 PM
maybe I'll tell them I need to put a probe up there and scope it out ;)

A non-invasive procedure, huh? Cool.

OklahomaTuba
11/7/2006, 06:15 PM
The good news is, the women are liberal.

The bad news is, so are the "men".

Watch your corn hole good buddy. ;)

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 06:18 PM
Y'all want me to make a sign and try to get into the watch party and on TV?

SoonerInKCMO
11/7/2006, 06:18 PM
liberal=easy.

That has been the complete opposite of my experience.

Libertarian women though...

OklahomaTuba
11/7/2006, 06:20 PM
Y'all want me to make a sign and try to get into the watch party and on TV?
Is this in OK?

You could make a sign blaming 9-11 on Istook. That would be allsome.

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 06:22 PM
yep, downtown OKC.

Howabout 'Brad Henry has a Baby Arm'

usmc-sooner
11/7/2006, 06:28 PM
dems hippie women are ugly and hairy. They are toads.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2006, 06:29 PM
yep, downtown OKC.

Howabout 'Brad Henry has a Baby Arm'

That would be the best political sign ever

picasso
11/7/2006, 07:09 PM
YES! This is one of the reasons I went after "Branson girl." She was actually a member of the Green Party and worked on Dean's Missouri campaign.

liberal=easy.
it doesn't matter.

Vaevictis
11/7/2006, 07:15 PM

liberal=easy.

My first thought: How lame are you to get so resoundingly rejected by an easy girl?

I mean, you didn't just get rejected. You got rejected with authoritah.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2006, 07:23 PM
My first thought: How lame are you to get so resoundingly rejected by an easy girl?

I mean, you didn't just get rejected. You got rejected with authoritah.
:(

Vaevictis
11/7/2006, 07:30 PM
:(

Yeah, I'm mean. I'm sorry. I can't help it. It's a disease.

:D

bri
11/7/2006, 07:33 PM
You're not mean, you're just observant.

If you have ANYTHING to apologize for, it's for crushing that hanging curve out of the park before I got a chance to. :D

Vaevictis
11/7/2006, 07:37 PM
Well, I knew I had to act fast.

I wanted to come up with a good analogy for the rejection, but I just couldn't think of anything that did it justice. I've never seen anything close to Branson Girl.

critical_phil
11/7/2006, 07:39 PM
Mary Fallin: Faith, Family, Baby Arm.

bri
11/7/2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah, that's in a class all by itself.

Seriously, if you can't score with a "super-slutty easy liberal chick", it's time to see if Mark Foley is hiring new interns.

Vaevictis
11/7/2006, 07:41 PM
ZANG!

Vaevictis
11/7/2006, 07:44 PM
The closest rejection I ever saw was during a Rockets game against the Raptors -- the one where Olajuwon passed Abdul-Jabaar in the block stat.

One of the Raptors stole the ball, got halfway up the court with nobody trailing. Goes up for a crazy dunk, and Chuckie Brown (of all people!) comes out of absolutely nowhere, blocks the ball from behind and slams the dude to the ground on his ***. Crowd goes wild.

Still not close to Branson girl.

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 09:38 PM

This is a fallacy. I find that conservative chicks are much more willing to do crazy stuff. Democrat women find it "degrading to women."

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 09:47 PM
It's nucking futs downstairs. All the Democrats, Halliburton folks, Baker Hughes folks, Pfizer folks. caaaarraaaaazyyyyy

Mongo
11/7/2006, 09:50 PM
It's nucking futs downstairs. All the Democrats, Halliburton folks, Baker Hughes folks, Pfizer folks. caaaarraaaaazyyyyy

That is your target right there. Boner pill handin out liberal chick. Proceed with reckless abandonment.

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 09:52 PM
I would but I've got homework to do and I'm still hungover from last night. It's just been getting worse as the day has gone on. I guess I should have a beer.

trwxxa
11/7/2006, 09:54 PM
Go downstairs, tell them your homeless and you just want a hot meal and a cold drink. See how much sympathy you get.;)

sooneron
11/7/2006, 09:55 PM
I have found that most republican women don't have gag reflexes - easier by far. It's like the whole repressed catholic girl thing. Just like the republican men- Foley, I'm looking at you!

picasso
11/7/2006, 10:19 PM
This is a fallacy. I find that conservative chicks are much more willing to do crazy stuff. Democrat women find it "degrading to women."
totally not true. you guys don't get around much.

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 10:22 PM
totally not true. you guys don't get around much.

Just going off women I've dated, I've gotten way more crazy stuff out of the conservative girls than the liberal ones.

I'm not going to get specific. But I can tell you for sure that every girl I've dated who's allowed "that" has been a Republican.

Mongo
11/7/2006, 10:26 PM
I dont know about yall, but in the quest of poon, I never asked which side of the political spectrum they found themselves. But, it hardly ended up the way I wanted. My hand is a bedwetting liberal.

picasso
11/7/2006, 10:26 PM
and I'm just sayin you're not dating enough.;)

I'm not getting detailed either but I will say one of my wildest times was a first date with a hard core liberal chick who worked for the gubment and hated Dubya.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

critical_phil
11/7/2006, 10:32 PM
the wildest chick i ever had couldn't spell politics if a lifetime supply of aqua net pink was on the line.

i'm just sayin.

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 10:37 PM
and I'm just sayin you're not dating enough.;)

I'm not getting detailed either but I will say one of my wildest times was a first date with a hard core liberal chick who worked for the gubment and hated Dubya.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, first date? Yeah, you'll get a higher percentage of first-date action with the liberal girl.

The conservative girl will think you're the "one" and do all kinds of weird stuff to please you.

critical_phil
11/7/2006, 10:39 PM
The conservative girl will think you're the "one" and do all kinds of weird stuff to please you.

conservative and baptist preacher's daughter are interchangeable terms in this particular theory.

1stTimeCaller
11/7/2006, 10:46 PM
OK, hangover be damned I'm headed downstairs

SteelPanz
11/7/2006, 10:53 PM
you stayin at the sheraton? i just tried to book a room there for the night. ugh.

picasso
11/7/2006, 10:56 PM
you stayin at the sheraton? i just tried to book a room there for the night. ugh.
no, he's at Slick's Motel. I-35 next to the truck stop. they got free condoms in the parking lot.

saucysoonergal
11/7/2006, 11:01 PM
You could always go to the Repubs watch party and wear you sheriff's shirt, just might get to hook up with a congresswoman. :D

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:03 PM
Listen to all you no-***** losers trying to decide who chokes, swallows, or barfs. Let me just say this. A liberal chick is just joking. A conservative woman means it. Remember this.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:04 PM
You could always go to the Repubs watch party and wear you sheriff's shirt, just might get to hook up with a congresswoman. :D

Look what crawled up outta the woodwork. Saucy, how in the HELL have you been?

BeetDigger
11/7/2006, 11:04 PM
no, he's at Slick's Motel. I-35 next to the truck stop. they got free condoms in the parking lot.

Nothing but the best for the democratic party.

royalfan5
11/7/2006, 11:05 PM
I want to chime in on the Conservative chicks are more "wild" side too. It surprised me at first, but I adjusted in a hurry.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:07 PM
Listen to all you no-***** losers trying to decide who chokes, swallows, or barfs. Let me just say this. A liberal chick is just joking. A conservative woman means it. Remember this.
Means what? The check is in the mail as far as the debt is concerned??:D

saucysoonergal
11/7/2006, 11:09 PM
I am doing fine Dean! It is great to be here! :D (all of my girlfriends back in the day that were Republicans were just as wild as the Dems fyi) :D

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:16 PM
Means what? The check is in the mail as far as the debt is concerned??:D

No Mr. NYC lib. They mean "I do." Or "I don't." Or "I won't." Or "don't you dare stick that ****ing thing anywhere near me."

Liberal chicks just ain't sure what/where they are/mean/want/do/think/etc.

In other words, the average conservative chick understands that when you stick your little ernie in there she may get pregnant, she has a part in the whole drama, and she will hold your *** accountable as she should.

The average liberal chick is ****ing you because she's mad at her daddy and has serious "issues", has never had an orgasm, and will sue you for everything you own if you knock her up.

Trust me on this.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:17 PM
I am doing fine Dean! It is great to be here! :D (all of my girlfriends back in the day that were Republicans were just as wild as the Dems fyi) :D

Well welcome home girly girl. We've missed you. And we're having CDIAB this Saturday at the Taco Tech tailgate.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:17 PM
Riiiiiight! Ok there Mr. man of the World.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:19 PM
Riiiiiight! Ok there Mr. man of the World.

Actually, that describes me pretty well.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:20 PM
What year was it when a liberal chick was actually putting the moves on you??? Keeping in mind, you've been married how long?

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 11:21 PM
No Mr. NYC lib. They mean "I do." Or "I don't." Or "I won't." Or "don't you dare stick that ****ing thing anywhere near me."

Liberal chicks just ain't sure what/where they are/mean/want/do/think/etc.

In other words, the average conservative chick understands that when you stick your little ernie in there she may get pregnant, she has a part in the whole drama, and she will hold your *** accountable as she should. Or will let you stick it somewhere else.

The average liberal chick is ****ing you because she's mad at her daddy and has serious "issues", has never had an orgasm, and will sue you for everything you own if you knock her up.

Trust me on this.

I kinda agree with this.

I should add that I have enough sample data for a t-approximation curve, but not a true normal distribution.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:23 PM
I kinda agree with this.
Well, they know who the boss man of the house is. :D :D :D Or should I say their master, as the Baptists say.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:32 PM
What year was it when a liberal chick was actually putting the moves on you??? Keeping in mind, you've been married how long?

-sigh-

I was married to my first wife for 10 years. I was single for maybe 6-7 years after that. I've been married to my current wife for 11 years this coming May. Before I married my first wife I may have "been" with a dozen or so girls. Between marriages, maybe a couple dozen - give or take. Young, old, skinny, fat, protestant, catholic, jew, nymphs, frigidaires, hispanic, oriental, and atheist. Honestly speaking, I had bedded more females by my 20th birthday than 90% of the male population will bed in 2-3 of their lifetimes.

Something to be proud of? Nope. In fact, something to probably be ashamed of. So when I talk about women, you're gonna just have to trust me that I know something about that of which I speak. And FYI, the last time a liberal chick put the twang on me was about 45 minutes ago in the 3 9's Tavern in Jessup, MD. I'm just glad I'm at a point in my life where I realize that I am married to the most beautiful, hardworking, loving woman on the planet, and wouldn't jeapordize that. Especially for some chick with a nose rock, sucking down Marlboro Lights, and talking to her 3, 6, and 12 year old kids from the bar on her cell phone. Meh.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:36 PM
There's the rant I was waitin for. The wife and I had a bet and she won with 45 minutes.
heh

NOW that she's gone, I am willing to bet that I have bedded more chickitas than 90% of the male pop in their 2-3 lifetimes.

My point is, times have changed to a degree or two.

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 11:37 PM
Heh. I'll change it tomorrow, but I couldn't let that one go un-sigged.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:40 PM
I'm dying here. I've met ron. And no way in hell he's bedded down 90% of the males on the planet. 40-45%, maybe. 90%? NFW.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:41 PM
You know what I meant , fag.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:42 PM
Heh. I'll change it tomorrow, but I couldn't let that one go un-sigged.
and I thought you were a brutha

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:44 PM

Oh don't be trying to wiggle your way outta this one mister. Freudian slip my ***. Send me $500 a month for the rest of your life - otherwise I'm going straight to the liberal girl. And dude, she will own you.:eek:

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 11:45 PM

I am, but sometimes you gotta bust on your own. :D

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:45 PM
Actually, I chalk it up to 3 glasses of wine. And she already owns me.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:46 PM
I am, but sometimes you gotta bust on your own. :D
**** off dip ****:texan:

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 11:48 PM
Heh. You may want to consider cutting back on the wine if it makes you talk dirty to the 90% of the male population that includes me.

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:48 PM
Actually, I chalk it up to 3 glasses of wine. And she already owns me.

And there, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we have the evidence. A liberal man drinks 3 glasses of wine and screws the pooch. A conservative man (me) just got back to the hotel after drinking a half-dozen double shots of Jameson, and 3 Yeunglings. I don't think you're gonna catch me bragging about all the dudes I've shagged lately. Just sayin'....

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 11:50 PM
OK, I've gleaned as much amusement out of that signature as I'm likely to get.

Thanks for providing some yuks, ron.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:51 PM
I don't know why I bother talking to you ****ing rednecks sometimes.
And it was really 5 glasses, but alcoholism can be ugly, huh, Dean?

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:52 PM
OK, I've gleaned as much amusement out of that signature as I'm likely to get.

Thanks for providing some yuks, ron.
So, you don't know my name??? ****ing pleeb!!!!:D :D :D :D

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2006, 11:53 PM
Actually, I don't. Do I?

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 11:56 PM
I don't know why I bother talking to you ****ing rednecks sometimes.
And it was really 5 glasses, but alcoholism can be ugly, huh, Dean?

You can take the redneck outta the woods, but you can't take the redneck outta the boy....

Alcoholism? Admitting is your first step. Least that's what they tell me.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 11:57 PM
Bottle of choice at dawn....

Keep in mind, I set the record in Newport Ri for scotch doubles!!

1stTimeCaller
11/8/2006, 12:13 AM
Sandy Garrett was at the hotel bar getting her drink on. For some reason I just want to punch her. I know nothing of her polotics, I just want to punch her.

There were some amazing new bewbs on some of the younger ladies at the democrat's party.

Brad Henry's mother-in-law overheard me joking about picking up a fat chick and gave me a go to hell look. I wasn't really joking, just kinda. Gov. Henry's sister in law is hawt for an older lady.

Some weirdo walked up to us at the hotel bar and asked how the Nat'l elections were going. Someone said the Ds has control of the House and the weirdo raised his arms to his side and rolled his head back and said, 'Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, we're this much closer to blah blah blah blah...' Just incoherent mumblings from a W hater. The older guy with us told him to take that **** somewhere else. He did.

Overall, a bunch of misfits, suck ups and weirdos. And me.

I did stand and watch my girl Ali Meyer for a while. She was standing on a box. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mongo
11/8/2006, 12:16 AM
So, did you invite the W hater up to your room?

1stTimeCaller
11/8/2006, 12:17 AM
yeah, but then he learned that I'm oil field trash and therefore the cause of the Great Unjust Illegal War and he turned me down.

Mongo
11/8/2006, 12:22 AM
What a bigot

1stTimeCaller
11/8/2006, 12:29 AM
That's what I thought. So much for tolerance. ;)

BeetDigger
11/8/2006, 10:32 AM
Is this thread about politics or bragging about things you never did that no one cares about anyway?

critical_phil
11/8/2006, 03:17 PM
the wildest chick i ever had couldn't spell politics if a lifetime supply of aqua net pink was on the line.

Sandy Garrett was at the hotel bar getting her drink on. For some reason I just want to punch her. I know nothing of her polotics, I just want to punch her.....

i wanted to come out of the closet on my terms..... thanks a lot, fag.