PDA

View Full Version : Songs you totally struck out to...

crawfish
11/7/2006, 04:50 PM
Bread, "Aubrey".

Sometimes you can just try too hard. :O

11/7/2006, 04:51 PM
I gotta think Quiet Riot is in there somewhere.

SoonerBK
11/7/2006, 05:00 PM
What is this "striking out" you are talking about?

SoonerInKCMO
11/7/2006, 05:08 PM
All of them.

crawfish
11/7/2006, 05:10 PM
What is this "striking out" you are talking about?

Liar. The only way not to lose is...not to play. :texan:

TUSooner
11/7/2006, 05:12 PM
Every top-40 list from 1967-1973

Widescreen
11/7/2006, 05:34 PM

TUSooner
11/7/2006, 05:36 PM

Is that the closest you could come to "infinity"?

Widescreen
11/7/2006, 05:38 PM
Is that the closest you could come to "infinity"?
OK, Mr. Picky.

Turn your head sideways:

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2006, 05:56 PM
Bread, "Aubrey".

Sometimes you can just try too hard. :O

I can't believe you struck out playing Bread.

Here's my story. I dated this girl for five years, but she broke it off at one point and we were sort of in the process of getting back together (this was a couple of years ago). Anyway, she comes down to Waco to stay with me a weekend and we're in the car one afternoon and she's telling me she's just not sure about getting back together.

That's when I hit her with bread. I threw in a mixed CD with Bread's "Everything I Own" and let that puppy play and work it's magic. Now, I thought it was cheesy and would never work but low and behold it did. She ended up dumping me again later, but it served its purpose for at least 8 months!

C&CDean
11/7/2006, 06:04 PM
When I'm playing baseball, there normally isn't any music playing.

TexasLidig8r
11/7/2006, 06:48 PM
I can't believe you struck out playing Bread.

Here's my story. I dated this girl for five years, but she broke it off at one point and we were sort of in the process of getting back together (this was a couple of years ago). Anyway, she comes down to Waco to stay with me a weekend and we're in the car one afternoon and she's telling me she's just not sure about getting back together.

That's when I hit her with bread. I threw in a mixed CD with Bread's "Everything I Own" and let that puppy play and work it's magic. Now, I thought it was cheesy and would never work but low and behold it did. She ended up dumping me again later, but it served its purpose for at least 8 months!

Sic.. Sic..

Dear Abby couldn't compete with you... Zimas.. Bransom... door to door hos.... Highland Park police investigating you... making fun of aggy... a woman who dumped you, married someone else and is now back for seconds....

It's... a Seinfeld episode I tell you!

sanantoniosooner
11/7/2006, 06:52 PM
Theme to ER.

I just can't compete.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2006, 07:05 PM
Sic.. Sic..

Dear Abby couldn't compete with you... Zimas.. Bransom... door to door hos.... Highland Park police investigating you... making fun of aggy... a woman who dumped you, married someone else and is now back for seconds....

It's... a Seinfeld episode I tell you!

I'm a Lifetime movie. I've also run for public office in Oklahoma which makes for some pretty good stories...

In fact, I'm going to the watch party of this year's GOP sacraficial lamb for the office I ran for. Should be fun, since I came up to OK to vote I talked the ex into going with me. Good times shall be had by all.

StoopTroup
11/7/2006, 07:07 PM
Once, Twice...3 times a Lady...

crawfish
11/7/2006, 07:32 PM
Once, Twice...3 times a Lady...

Dang...shot down to Lionel?!?!? :eek:

She should have her woman card revoked.