PDA

View Full Version : Where did the offense go after 1st quarter?

Katy's Most Wanted
11/7/2006, 08:21 AM
Once again I am calling on my Sooner football savvy brethern to explain to me the disparity in offensive production from the first quarter to the rest of the game?
One of my Aggie friends said there was an A&M adjustment. If so, why didn't we, Kevin Wilson, adjust as well?
Was it to loud to audible out of plays? Did we simply want to put the game in the hands of the D? ....................................
By the way, I was there and my head is still ringing from the constant noise each time we were on offense, and they never let up.
Thanks

Widescreen
11/7/2006, 09:16 AM
Good question. In the 1st quarter the TV announcers kept saying that OU was going to run on them all game if they didn't bring the safeties up to help. Well they didn't bring the safeties up but they still stopped our run game. It's pretty clear that we frequently get outschemed during halftime (the other team adjusts and we don't seem to respond). Still, we got out of there with a win so I'm happy.

toast
11/7/2006, 09:19 AM
I heard the offense went to Baskin Robbins after the 1st quarter and KW ordered a double dip of tutti frutti. Jamse Hael said it was the bestest round of ordering he has ever scene, er seen, and that KW was dominate.

trwxxa
11/7/2006, 09:48 AM
In summary

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82177