PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to the rude Tech fans...

goingoneight
11/6/2006, 08:28 PM
A-ahem... :cool:

**** you.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOONERS!!!

goingoneight is just a tad bit anxious for kickoff.:D

BOOOOOOO-MERRRRRR!!!

OU-HSV
11/6/2006, 08:30 PM
I'm with ya eight! It's going to be a long week. And Saturday I hope my Tech fan friend that will be w/me at the game doesn't have to take cover, haha.

goingoneight
11/6/2006, 08:34 PM
Nah, I'm cool with the average pirate, the players, coaches and students had nothing to do with last year's hosing. You only really get so many chances to avenge a job in Norman, and this is one of 'em... Next year, we get Miami!!! :D

birddog
11/6/2006, 08:35 PM
rude tech fans = 99.9% of the fan base.:rolleyes:

i know some of you are married to tech fans etc. i don't want to see anything about how your so-and-so is a tech fan and they aren't rude so i'll keep it at 99.9%

and no, i don't have any pity on those who choose to be tech fans. that's their problem.

guns up!!!:rolleyes:

OU-HSV
11/6/2006, 08:41 PM
rude tech fans = 99.9% of the fan base.:rolleyes:

i know some of you are married to tech fans etc. i don't want to see anything about how your so-and-so is a tech fan and they aren't rude so i'll keep it at 99.9%

and no, i don't have any pity on those who choose to be tech fans. that's their problem.

guns up!!!:rolleyes:
So it's ok for me to say my friend is the .1% then?? ;)

bluedogok
11/6/2006, 08:42 PM
Hey....living in Austin....Tech fans are better than Whorn fans.....

birddog
11/6/2006, 08:43 PM
So it's ok for me to say my friend is the .1% then?? ;)

i'd like to be able to give him the thumbs up first, but until then, watch yer back dude!

:D

OU-HSV
11/6/2006, 08:46 PM
i'd like to be able to give him the thumbs up first, but until then, watch yer back dude!

:D
heh, I'll just make him bring some Arkiesaw beer w/him when he comes! He'll be a step ahead of the rest of the Tech fans that want our respect. :twinkies:

jrsooner
11/6/2006, 08:49 PM
So it's ok for me to say my friend is the .1% then?? ;)I thought my Bro-in-law was the .1%. :)

BoonesFarmSooner
11/6/2006, 09:04 PM
Note to the Tech fan yelling in the background of the JD Runnells interview.

Bring it to NORMAN!

AzianSooner
11/6/2006, 09:06 PM
GOOOOOOOOO RAIIIIIDER might has been graduated since.

Snrfn4ever08
11/6/2006, 09:12 PM
GOOOOOOOOO RAIIIIIDER might has been graduated since.
Maybe, but I bet when he was there that he paid to get into the game so he could say whatever he wants.:)

OU-HSV
11/6/2006, 09:18 PM

Bring it to NORMAN!
SNAP!

Snrfn4ever08
11/6/2006, 09:21 PM
SNAP!
Could you imagine the riots?

franklinjake
11/6/2006, 09:41 PM
OKAY, who has pictures of the final play from last years Tech game to post, showing Tech did not score the touchdown? I need some "smack pic's" for the Tech smack talkin' fans at work to email some "shut yo' a$$ up" pic's!!

FroggyStyle22
11/6/2006, 10:35 PM
Favorite sign from the TCU-Tech game:

Guns Up, Grades Down

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/7/2006, 10:22 AM
My wife is in the .1% too! :D

Pride Baritone
11/7/2006, 10:48 AM
I can find videos of the fake touchdown, but can anyone find a link to the BS first down play?

sooner518
11/7/2006, 11:04 AM
I can find videos of the fake touchdown, but can anyone find a link to the BS first down play?
this was much, much, much worse than the TD call IMO

bluedogok
11/7/2006, 11:11 AM
My wife is in the .1% too! :D
My Tech wife was "that's not a touchdown" on both blown calls last year (the bobbled reception first called a touchdown and the yard short).

She also used to be an official (mainly Line Judge) so she critiques them pretty hard.She has also had some less than stellar things to say about a few of the Big 12 officials from the Austin area.

schlanker
11/7/2006, 11:55 AM
The so and so school has terrible fans post kills me. OU fans are terrible. Not the ones that actually went to college here but the losers that show up w their mullets and handle bar mustaches. They have nothing else to do so they show up to my university and make us all look like trash monkeys. Lets clean up our group of trash holes before attacking someone elses.

the schlanker

soonerboy_odanorth
11/7/2006, 12:21 PM
The so and so school has terrible fans post kills me. OU fans are terrible. Not the ones that actually went to college here but the losers that show up w their mullets and handle bar mustaches. They have nothing else to do so they show up to my university and make us all look like trash monkeys. Lets clean up our group of trash holes before attacking someone elses.

the schlanker

Gosh, I didn't go to OU... so now as a fan I'm not only a f'in hillbilly, but a non-OU attending trash monkey!

This vexes me... vexes, I say...

fwsooner22
11/7/2006, 12:41 PM

the schlanker

Don't be such an idiot........Did Boren go to OU, Stoops, Castiglione, Switzer?

We would not survive without the support of non-OU students/grads. Just leave that alone..........use your brain...........by the way go to Austin to a game.......they have theirs too...............

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/7/2006, 01:35 PM
My Tech wife was "that's not a touchdown" on both blown calls last year (the bobbled reception first called a touchdown and the yard short).

She also used to be an official (mainly Line Judge) so she critiques them pretty hard.She has also had some less than stellar things to say about a few of the Big 12 officials from the Austin area.

My wife knew better than to rub it in last year. She saw the replay and immediately said they got lucky and that OU won...I think that is why I married her! HAHAHA!;)

BIG_IKE
11/7/2006, 01:40 PM
Actually....

Boren graduated from law school at OU in 1968..

schlanker
11/7/2006, 02:17 PM
I am more attacking the people with the mullets and handle bar mustaches. That yell at 80 year old men that come to watch the other team play. You know the ones that barely graduated grade school. We have all seen them and prefer not to be around them.

birddog
11/7/2006, 02:28 PM
i have never seen a man with a mullet at an ou game.

i've seen a few women with mullets though. atleast i think they were women, or were at one time.

birddog
11/7/2006, 02:29 PM
I am more attacking the people with the mullets and handle bar mustaches. That yell at 80 year old men that come to watch the other team play. You know the ones that barely graduated grade school. We have all seen them and prefer not to be around them.

sam elliott is gonna kick your arse!!

CobraKai
11/7/2006, 04:29 PM

That motorcycle cop from the Village People was an OU fan?

SoonerJason
11/7/2006, 04:54 PM
I didnt go to OU.. So yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhh

Busneiss in the frunt parti in da bak!!!!

OU-HSV
11/7/2006, 08:05 PM

the schlanker
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone.....shhhhhhhhhhhhh...do you hear that....

....it's none other than the sound of a noob poster receiving his/her first solid dose of negspek. I don't have a mullet buddy, but I also didn't graduate from OU. People like you would be very surprised how many die hards (like myself) there are out there that come to as many games as possible and scream just as loud as the Grad sitting next to us. So simma down nah!

MamaMia
11/7/2006, 09:16 PM
this was much, much, much worse than the TD call IMO
I ran into an osu fan/veterinarian this evening at dinner. He said that OU fans are "nationally known as whiners because they cant accept that bad calls happen." I was speechless. :(

Cam
11/7/2006, 09:46 PM

Bring it to NORMAN!
I'll check with him tomorrow and see if he's coming up or not. He used to live in OKC and is a pretty nice guy. Says he doesn't remember it, he'd been drinking for a few hours. I'm not the only one on here who knows him.

OU-HSV
11/7/2006, 09:49 PM
I ran into an osu fan/veterinarian this evening at dinner. He said that OU fans are "nationally known as whiners because they cant accept that bad calls happen." I was speechless. :(
Mistake #1, you're listening to a sheep humpin OSU fan. The only thing that vet you speak of is worth is you could take your pet in to "get worked on" and train it to poop all over him/her! :D