PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Cabooses

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/6/2006, 05:42 PM
VK, tell them about the woman at TapWerks and her potty monitor.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/6/2006, 05:54 PM
OK sense she has logged off, I'll tell the story.

Friday evening, Czar, VK, Brat and I met for beers. I noticed this guy wearing a USC shirt walking towards the bathroom with a girl and I leaned to VK and said "USC sucks." Then VK said something about his girlfriend's butt being way out of proportion.

Later, the same couple walks back towards the bathroom and I notice USC dude just stood there while his girlfriend went inside the ladies room.

When she came out, they walked back to their table.

Czar said he was just practicing chivalry.

I think it's just weird.

SoonerInKCMO
11/6/2006, 05:56 PM
Maybe he was afraid some other d00d would steal his woman if he let her out of his sight.

TexasSooner01
11/6/2006, 06:00 PM
That is weird. I have never had a d00d walk me to the bathroom. I always go w/a pack of girls!

crawfish
11/6/2006, 06:01 PM
Maybe he was afraid some other d00d would steal his woman if he let her out of his sight.

Man, you can't be too protective of deluxe a$$...

Rogue
11/6/2006, 06:06 PM
He's prolly holding her hostage and this is her trip out for good behavior. He didn' want her stopping off and using here phone-a-friend lifeline. Next time you see him you should kick his @ss.

SoonerInKCMO
11/6/2006, 06:10 PM
Man, you can't be too protective of deluxe a$$...

Yeah I know. Sometimes when I'm out with a woman and she takes a long time going to the bathroom I think "man, I bet that ho is making out with some dude just outta my sight! :mad: " I should prolly start walkin' 'em to the bathroom like this dude.

IronSooner
11/6/2006, 06:14 PM
Was she blind by any chance? ;)

Viking Kitten
11/6/2006, 06:18 PM
OK sense she has logged off, I'll tell the story.

Friday evening, Czar, VK, Brat and I met for beers. I noticed this guy wearing a USC shirt walking towards the bathroom with a girl and I leaned to VK and said "USC sucks." Then VK said something about his girlfriend's butt being way out of proportion.

Later, the same couple walks back towards the bathroom and I notice USC dude just stood there while his girlfriend went inside the ladies room.

When she came out, they walked back to their table.

Czar said he was just practicing chivalry.

I think it's just weird.

I never said her butt was out of proportion. I said her a$$ was so huge I was surprised it didn't have a satellite orbiting around it because of its gravitational pull.

pb4ou
11/6/2006, 06:21 PM
heh

SoonerInKCMO
11/6/2006, 06:24 PM
I never said her butt was out of proportion. I said her a$$ was so huge I was surprised it didn't have a satellite orbiting around it because of its gravitational pull.

Oh, OK. Then I retract my original idea of what might have been happening and replace it with this one: he went with her in case she needed someone to help squeeze her through the door. Maybe lube her up with some Crisco if it got really tight.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/6/2006, 06:24 PM
:les: DON'T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!!!!

Viking Kitten
11/6/2006, 06:26 PM
No man, this was like both our a$$es combined. Like Violet from Willy Wonka, only if all the blueberry juice just went to her a$$.

SoonerInKCMO
11/6/2006, 06:27 PM
:les: DON'T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!!!!

I really want to make a 'lube BSG up with some Crisco' joke. But I'm skeered. :O

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/6/2006, 06:30 PM
Don't be skeered.

I can't run very fast with all this cargo...:D

Viking Kitten
11/6/2006, 06:31 PM
Czar is right though, chivalry is not dead.

"May I help you squeeze your fat a$$ through the door, m'lady?"

"Why yes, thank you kind sir."

pb4ou
11/6/2006, 06:31 PM
Don't be skeered.

I can't run very fast with all this cargo...:D

that's exactly what you want him to think

Mongo
11/6/2006, 06:40 PM
Nice turd cutter
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/906/lazn3.png (http://imageshack.us)

the_ouskull
11/6/2006, 08:45 PM
Nice turd cutter
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/906/lazn3.png (http://imageshack.us)

See, girls like this were the one major drawback to bartending... I'd spend an hour hitting on her, and then see her walk to the bathroom, and spend the rest of the evening trying to avoid her without sacrificing any of the tip I'd already worked for. It's a hard knock life.

the_ouskull

KABOOKIE
11/6/2006, 09:35 PM
Call me Big Daddy when you back dat thing up!

sooneron
11/6/2006, 09:42 PM
See, girls like this were the one major drawback to bartending... I'd spend an hour hitting on her, and then see her walk to the bathroom, and spend the rest of the evening trying to avoid her without sacrificing any of the tip I'd already worked for. It's a hard knock life.

the_ouskull
Ugh, the dreaded barstool dupe. I hate that one!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/6/2006, 09:43 PM
No man, this was like both our a$$es combined. Like Violet from Willy Wonka, only if all the blueberry juice just went to her a$$.Yeah she had much junk in the trunk. . .enough for a whole garage sale.

sooneron
11/6/2006, 09:58 PM
MY best guess is that this guy got the barstool dupe and offered to walk her to the head so he could check out the action in the place.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/7/2006, 07:45 AM
MY best guess is that this guy got the barstool dupe and offered to walk her to the head so he could check out the action in the place.I'd buy it, except he did this not once but twice. Not only was he buying her drinks, he was also the bathroom monitor.

sooneron
11/7/2006, 09:30 AM
Ok, it's really weird. Of course, he has a suc shirt on..

TexasSooner01
11/7/2006, 10:01 AM

My a$$ does have a satellite orbiting around it I just pooted and blew it away! ;)