PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is my camera-to-PC wire?

Penguin
11/6/2006, 05:22 PM
I can't transfer my awesome pics! :mad:

Somebody needs to swing by and help me look.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/6/2006, 05:23 PM
'Wire'...

Hee hee...:D

Czar Soonerov
11/6/2006, 05:36 PM
Just take your memory card out of your camera and take it into motophoto, they'll put it on a disk for you.

Make sure you erase all the pics you took for your myspace first. They'll put you in jail for that ****.

Beef
11/6/2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sure Melo would be more than happy to drop by and help.

soonerboomer93
11/6/2006, 07:21 PM
or just spend the $20 on a card reader and then you don't have to take it anywhere

sooneron
11/6/2006, 09:50 PM
The thought of Penguin trashing his house cursing and such is an excellent mental picture. I don't even know what he looks like, but it's still cracking me up.

Melo
11/6/2006, 10:49 PM
I'm sure Melo would be more than happy to drop by and help.

I'm no help. I always loose everything of mine.

Penguin, look in your pile of laundry, for one. After that, check random bags that you KNOW the wire wont be in. Its bound to be in there somewhere. Then if all else fails, look in the freezer.

Funny, those are the first places I look when I loose things, now.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 11:07 PM

Penguin, look in your pile of laundry, for one. After that, check random bags that you KNOW the wire wont be in. Its bound to be in there somewhere. Then if all else fails, look in the freezer.

I have a theory on why this happens to you that I will share via PM or IM whichever you prefer.

sanantoniosooner
11/6/2006, 11:10 PM

I never thought of you as a loose girl

Melo
11/6/2006, 11:12 PM
I have a theory on why this happens to you that I will share via PM or IM whichever you prefer.

1) I already know what youre probably going to say, and if it is what I think it is that youre going to say, my answer is that this has been hapening to me all my life. The thing of which you speak, however, has not been a lifelong thing for me.

That being said, youre not online, nor do I have a PeeM from you. Hop to it, buddy.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 11:17 PM
1) I already know what youre probably going to say, and if it is what I think it is that youre going to say, my answer is that this has been hapening to me all my life. The thing of which you speak, however, has not been a lifelong thing for me.

That being said, youre not online, nor do I have a PeeM from you. Hop to it, buddy.

PM sent. I'm avoiding a couple of people on AIM and MSN.

Melo
11/6/2006, 11:20 PM
PM sent. I'm avoiding a couple of people on AIM and MSN.

Please. Like you have friends to avoid in the first place. :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 11:33 PM

Half the time I actually wish that were true.

BudSooner
11/7/2006, 09:25 AM

Hehehe, ouch. :pop: