PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Reid pic...

TexasIsOUsBtch
11/6/2006, 01:18 AM
Can anyone give me the pic that was in the Oklahoman of Reid, with his down, on his knees... i can't find it online and i wanna see it... i heard it was a classic... TIA

Rhino
11/6/2006, 02:02 AM
This it?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2387/l2204005wg8.jpg

The Preach Man
11/6/2006, 09:42 AM
ya know, each year I dont expect much from OSU. When they lose im not suprised or anything. However, there stupid fans seem to think that after beating 3 high school teams and being competative with some other teams they have become the elite program in Oklahoma.

Pics like this just make my day. Kinda puts them back in their place.

TexasLidig8r
11/6/2006, 10:02 AM
Bobby Reid.. what a fraud.

Dirt Burglar Lite actually has a couple of very decent wide receivers... Reid's scatter arm doesn't get them the ball. He actually threw not one.. but TWO balls in the crowd on Saturday night.. and not just in the first row.. we're talking 10 rows deep. Well done... well played.

How in the hell did they beat the Bugeaters?

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/6/2006, 10:26 AM
Is it wrong for me to actually like the term "dirt burglars?"

sanantoniosooner
11/6/2006, 10:28 AM
Is it wrong for me to actually like the term "dirt burglars?"
It's my favorite.

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/6/2006, 10:35 AM
yeah, mine too...in all seriousness, I would not be opposed to having a little dirt burglar mascot instead of the two ponies. He could be the one that drives the schooner also, and he could plant the OU flag at visitors midfield after every win...lots of things could be done with a dirt burglar mascot.

frankensooner
11/6/2006, 10:39 AM
ARe you thinking what I am thinking, kinda like the MCDonalds Hamburglar, only with red and white stripes? Robble Robble.

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/6/2006, 10:49 AM
well, if you made him historically correct he would look too much like a cowboy, so Im not sure if this would work out....

frankensooner
11/6/2006, 10:51 AM
As long as he didn't have a ginormous plaster head, it might be okay. But back to my suggestion...;)

picasso
11/6/2006, 11:12 AM
Bobby Reid.. what a fraud.

Dirt Burglar Lite actually has a couple of very decent wide receivers... Reid's scatter arm doesn't get them the ball. He actually threw not one.. but TWO balls in the crowd on Saturday night.. and not just in the first row.. we're talking 10 rows deep. Well done... well played.

How in the hell did they beat the Bugeaters?
he IS just a sophomore and like VY he didn't play all of his freshman year.
I don't recall VY not ever having a bad night and at times looking like he never learned how to throw a forward pass.

I still think Reid has a ton of potential.

Crimson and Orange
11/6/2006, 12:37 PM
Reid was off because he had guys in his face all night, and I expect when he plays y'all it'll be more of the same or worse. He's not a bad QB, but the pressure did seem to rattle him.

I don't know if anyone else saw it, but at halftime, when they play the little 30-second promo ad for each school, TBS accidentally played the OU clip, complete with David Boren proudly talking about OU's National Merit Scholars and all. I'm sure that went over well with the inferiority complex in Stillwater. They never did show a video about OSU.

soonerlaw
11/6/2006, 02:06 PM
Reid TBS accidentally played the OU clip, complete with David Boren proudly talking about OU's National Merit Scholars and all. I'm sure that went over well with the inferiority complex in Stillwater. They never did show a video about OSU.

OMG. That is hilarious... sad... but hilarious.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/6/2006, 02:11 PM
Kinda reminds me of the VY pic when he is on his knees.....

mdklatt
11/6/2006, 02:13 PM
It's my favorite.

Mine too.