PDA

View Full Version : aggy: YA'LL CHEATED!

Rhino
11/6/2006, 12:06 AM
Texags (http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=740098&forum_id=5)

Ever wonder why Bob went for it, knowing he could always punt the ball down the field, and keep a good game to the very end? He knew he could get a first down. But being a chicken ****, just like that early onside kick, he got his couple of inches on fourth down. I know it didnt help to have 12 men on the field to seal the deal for us with a penalty. But I dont think going for it was the sportsman thing to do. Almost like cheating and getting away with it, and thinking its ok. But I have my faith in this team and I believe we could of won, and we had that win in our hands. I mean come on, the nation knows about Javorskie, im surprised there isnt heisman talk?

tbl
11/6/2006, 12:08 AM
Delusional is not even close to the right word... I don't think there is one.

Widescreen
11/6/2006, 12:09 AM
Crack kills.

SoonerBorn68
11/6/2006, 12:10 AM
Heh, like you give your opponent a chance to win. :rolleyes:

bri
11/6/2006, 12:11 AM
THAT BIG MEANIE! WHY DIDN'T HE LET US WIN?!!

God, I SO hate every last thing related to that f*ckin' joke of a "program".

Widescreen
11/6/2006, 12:12 AM
At least most of the other people in that thread are telling him he's a complete idiot.

KingDavid
11/6/2006, 12:14 AM
what a silly silly aggie.

StoopTroup
11/6/2006, 12:17 AM
Nebbishka v Crack Collies is even right now.

I hope the Hicksters make it two in a row for the folks in Colage Station.

jacru
11/6/2006, 12:17 AM
There's a reason for aggie jokes.

SoonerDood
11/6/2006, 12:18 AM
yes, they could've won a game in which they never led.:rolleyes:

birddog
11/6/2006, 12:24 AM
there's a ;) at the top of the thread, so maybe it's a joke.:confused:

i hope.:O

KC//CRIMSON
11/6/2006, 12:26 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

freshchris05
11/6/2006, 12:26 AM

so basically we cheated by even showing up with a better team.... lmao aggies damn i got nothin to say haha just aggies... damn haha

games over and they are still talking TRASK

Soonerus
11/6/2006, 12:29 AM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-AG's

stoopified
11/6/2006, 12:32 AM

This dude can't be serious. IF he is he should lay off the moonshine

SoonerDood
11/6/2006, 12:45 AM
This dude can't be serious. IF he is he should lay off the moonshine
I would hope so, for mankind's sake. But he is an Aggy.:texan:

setem
11/6/2006, 01:03 AM
Holy smokes!

I take it we are just as bad as Oregon now!

Oregon = Going for it on 4th and inches!

WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

StoopTroup
11/6/2006, 01:06 AM
President Bush should overturn the game. ;)

sanantoniosooner
11/6/2006, 01:08 AM
Fran's got class.

He could have went for it on 4th down at the goal line, but that would have been cheating.

blackbeauty02
11/6/2006, 01:44 AM
wow. a live example of how dumb some of the aggies are. at least they are making fun of their own (probably happens a lot) and not taking the idiot serious.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 01:47 AM
There was a thread on there yesterday where a couple of Aggies said, "Stoops isn't that great a coach."

The good Lord hates sin the same as SicEm hates Aggie.

Sco
11/6/2006, 01:56 AM
Wow.... that's without a doubt one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

tommieharris91
11/6/2006, 02:06 AM
There was a thread on there yesterday where a couple of Aggies said, "Stoops isn't that great a coach."

The good Lord hates sin the same as SicEm hates Aggie.

Funny, I've heard a Stoolwater High fan say the same thing to me over the summer. I then asked him what the score of the last matchup with the Oklahoma Prison team was...

After all, THERE'S ONLY ONE OKLAHOMA!!

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/6/2006, 02:11 AM

Yeah, but OSU's the "State's University.":rolleyes:

OK, seriously, I come back for a visit and I see those signs in Will Rogers and I'm still, to this day, going, "WTF?"

How do they get away with calling themselves that?!

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 02:42 AM
Funny, I've heard a Stoolwater High fan say the same thing to me over the summer. I then asked him what the score of the last matchup with the Oklahoma Prison team was...

Aye,
I hated Aggy long before I hated them in football though. It had little to do wtih sports until recently. In fact, I started out kind of liking the Aggies to be honest. That has since changed.......drastically.

tommieharris91
11/6/2006, 03:08 AM
How do they get away with calling themselves that?!

They must think normal people care about rasslin', cow-ropin', and sheep-humpin.

Why it's that place not called Pickens University yet?

Ag20??
11/6/2006, 04:14 AM
Yah words escape me for that thread. I was amazed that he even made that statement. Read it thrice just to make sure I was comprehending what I was reading correctly.

And was deeply saddened that, yes, I had just read that and no, it didn't seem to be sarcasm.

Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen since...uhm...well Saturday night when Fran decided to kick a field goal from the 2.

That, combined with some how managing to get 12 men on the field, is where Aggie jokes come from. But ah, even for that, I would rather be no place else.

Nice game on Saturday, though. I don't know if ya'll have the better team but ya'll undoubtedly have the better coach. I wonder if we can pull people out of the stands to do the coaching job. The 12th Man stands ready wherever needed.

TripleOption14
11/6/2006, 04:17 AM
This was obviously some 13-16 year old punk kid who's only been watching football for a couple of years!! The real funny thing is to read all the replys to this clowns post! :D Even the A&M fans are calling this guy a Dumas!!

Rocker
11/6/2006, 05:55 AM
Cheated hmmmm..... Interesting!

SoonerTerry
11/6/2006, 07:36 AM
Ever wonder why Bob went for it, knowing he could always punt the ball down the field, and keep a good game to the very end? He knew he could get a first down. But being a chicken ****, just like that early onside kick, he got his couple of inches on fourth down. I know it didnt help to have 12 men on the field to seal the deal for us with a penalty. But I dont think going for it was the sportsman thing to do. Almost like cheating and getting away with it, and thinking its ok. But I have my faith in this team and I believe we could of won, and we had that win in our hands. I mean come on, the nation knows about Javorskie, im surprised there isnt heisman talk?

Translation: I'm angry cause you didn't play like a scared bunch o' middleschoolers.....so what if our 300 lb runnin back has to take a 30 minute break every time he runs the ball....you will respect my authority....

sooneron
11/6/2006, 07:46 AM
Nice game on Saturday, though. I don't know if ya'll have the better team but ya'll undoubtedly have the better coach.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your homefield is good for about 10-14 pts. The better team DEFINITELY won Saturday night.

bri
11/6/2006, 07:52 AM
The 12th Man stands ready wherever needed.

And by "wherever needed", of course, he means "15 yards behind the line of scrimmage".

Jason White's Third Knee
11/6/2006, 08:40 AM
" didnt say he cheated, I said it was almost like cheating, and knowing it, and thinking its ok. He knew he could make a first down, I mean come on it was only INCHES. Why not test your team and punt the ball and make the game a GAME to the last and final second on the clock. I just thought it wasnt the sportsman thing to do. Instead he got the first down, and thompson took the kneel, and ran the final minute and a half off. Please read the entire posting instead of scanning the post."

This was great. I mean... wow.

Ag20, you should stick around. You seem sane.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/6/2006, 08:53 AM
Yeah...and in 2002 they shouldn't have done all those fake field goals and punts too...that is like cheating. Take away their touchdowns....:rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
11/6/2006, 10:09 AM
Friggin' cheaters..

I wonder if A & M's president will write the NCAA now and ask the game be stricken from the record book... oh wait....

;)

TheHumanAlphabet
11/6/2006, 10:35 AM
Crack kills.

No brainwashed cultist kills...

BudSooner
11/6/2006, 10:38 AM
Friggin' cheaters..

I wonder if A & M's president will write the NCAA now and ask the game be stricken from the record book... oh wait....

;)

Isn't there an ambulance you should be chasing right about now?

picasso
11/6/2006, 10:40 AM
Japorksky is a solid player (no pun) but if he's Heisman material he gets the ball a few more times on the goal line.

Franny's record is what again vs. Stoops?

BoonesFarmSooner
11/6/2006, 10:40 AM
:pop:

flopshotjoe99
11/6/2006, 11:46 AM
dumbest post of the year candidate for sure.

GrapevineSooner
11/6/2006, 11:51 AM
OT since we're talking about college ball.

But I lost all respect for Joe Gibbs when he went for a first and goal from inside in the one IN THE FIRST FREAKING QUARTER!!!!!

;)

noobalicious
11/6/2006, 12:03 PM
lol holy crap that's gotta be the dumbest football-related speak I've ever heard in my life. It's so dumb I almost think it's someone just joking around.

"Why not test your team and punt the ball?"

hahahaha too funny :D

Texags
11/6/2006, 12:09 PM
I think you guys did cheat.

It's not fair to have a coach that has an IQ over 100 and a pair of balls coaching against Fran.

Please find a retarded woman to coach the team in Bob Stoops' place next year. Maybe then, Fran won't choke up and forget how to do simple addition (13 + 3 = 17?).

jeremy885
11/6/2006, 12:19 PM
Wow, another sane aggie:

What do you people realistically expect out of our offense? If they don't score 40 points every game do wholesale changes need to be made. Let's talk about this terrible offense that we have....

Season Avg w/o OU - 33 pts/game
Season Avg w/OU - 31 pts/game

And before you talk about our weak non-conference sched.

Against Big 12 teams - 26 pt/game
and that number would be higher except for only scoring 21 pts @ KU because we started about half our possessions inside our own 10 because of poor special teams play (i.e. NOT our offense's fault.

Now look at OU's defensive stats

Season avg - 15 pts/game
Big 12 - 13 pts/game

There is a reason this teams was expected to be competing for a MNC and it goes a lot further then AD. When they lost AD and Bomar, the defense did not forget how to play all of a sudden! This is the best defense McGee and our offense have faced and is it possible that MAYBE some of Stoops' renown coverage packages MIGHT have had something to do with McGee's tough day?!?!?!

Texags
11/6/2006, 12:44 PM
Wow, another sane aggie:

The guy is right about a lot of things. OU does deserve a lot of the credit for slowing down our offense.

The problem that we have is that Fran didn't even try to win the game.

I would have rather had Jorvorskie Lane stopped on two tries from the 2 yard line and then failed to convert on 4th and 6 to lose 17 to 10 then lose by 1 point without even making an attempt to win the game.

Fran is a poosie and should be fired because he's not going to suddenly grow a pair at the age of 55.

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 12:47 PM
The guy is right about a lot of things. OU does deserve a lot of the credit for slowing down our offense.

The problem that we have is that Fran didn't even try to win the game.

I would have rather had Jorvorskie Lane stopped on two tries from the 2 yard line and then failed to convert on 4th and 6 to lose 17 to 10 then lose by 1 point without even making an attempt to win the game.

Fran is a poosie and should be fired because he's not going to suddenly grow a pair at the age of 55.

If you fire Fran then how the hell do you expect College Station's snack cake industry to stay afloat? Chet can't do everything!

TexasLidig8r
11/6/2006, 01:08 PM
Sic.. do I detect that you got ALOT of pleasure from the results of the aggy - Dirt Burglar game? :D

TUSooner
11/6/2006, 01:17 PM
I saw the winky face at the top of the ag post, but it didn't look like satire or sarcasm to me. I prefer to think it was just plain good old stupidity. It was almost certainly the stupidest thing I have ever seen on a messsage board -- and that includes the South Oval. :D

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2006, 01:19 PM
Sic.. do I detect that you got ALOT of pleasure from the results of the aggy - Dirt Burglar game? :D

I did, just as I will get a lot of pleasure from watching you all administer a similar beating. Although the whole 12 men on the field thing is hard to top.

Sometimes you have to live vicariously through others.

toast
11/6/2006, 01:29 PM
Sometimes you have to live vicariously through others.

okie state's mantra

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2006, 01:46 PM
okie state's mantra

I loved how Corso and Herbie kept calling them Okie State on Saturday...so demeaning, it is difficult for me to take a school serious with a name like that.

I am surprised with some Aggies in this thread, smart one's do exist and i apologize for telling old aggy jokes a while back because not all aggies are morons. However I was rudely called an "Oklahoma F@ggot" by one Aggy after the game. I kindly reminded him that it is difficult to claim a football tradition with One Heisman and One not so legit National Championship.:pop:

humblesooner
11/6/2006, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=Texags]

QUOTE]

Not to metion that even if they don't make it on the first one, OU has the ball at the one or two yard line, the offense has struggled since the first quarter and they are going in to the wind.

I can't believe they called three pass plays (2nd was a pass play called, but McGee had to scramble due to coverage).

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/6/2006, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=OnlyOneOklahoma]However I was rudely called an "Oklahoma F@ggot" by one Aggy after the game.

I find that if someone is being childish after a game just be equally immature back and it makes it a whole lot easier. Ex: Doo Doo Face, Somebody call the Waaaaaaambulance, etc. :D

umberto
11/6/2006, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE]

I find that if someone is being childish after a game just be equally immature back and it makes it a whole lot easier. Ex: Doo Doo Face, Somebody call the Waaaaaaambulance, etc. :D

"We can all be adults here Mr. Poopy Pants." - Frank Drevin, Naked Gun :D

goingoneight
11/6/2006, 08:18 PM
If Javorski can win a Heisman with those weenie numbers and against local Tejas high schools, Adrian Peterson should be crowned King of the World. AD is still ahead of him, having missed three games now AND playing against real opponents.

Goodson is their golden boy, build your offense around him and oh, I don't know, learn an offense that isn't 50 years old, then you have a potential BIG 12 South contender. That is of course, if Boo and Mackovic return to OU and Tejas. Aggy is severely overrated, and had that game been in Norman, there would be no nervous PT and no butter-finger receivers, OU would have shut them out rightfully and easily. Their solo touchdown was thanks to bogus calls. End of story.

MiccoMacey
11/6/2006, 09:28 PM
However I was rudely called an "Oklahoma F@ggot" by one Aggy after the game. I kindly reminded him that it is difficult to claim a football tradition with One Heisman and One not so legit National Championship.:pop:

In their defense, after the 2002 game, I was walking back to my car and some Aggie started razzing me (nothing too bad...but I wasn't really in the mood for it), when he was acosted by some other Aggies who put him in his place. They told him that that wasn't the way Aggies won, and he needed to shut his mouth.

There are bad fans in every camp, but I've ran into soooo many more good Aggies than bad ones.

bri
11/6/2006, 09:56 PM
That may be, but the "bad" ones will threaten to stab you and say you're not a sporting sort of chap for trying to win.

The "good" ones will just threaten to stab you.

Texas Golfer
11/7/2006, 12:37 AM

I've followed several boards over the years and, if this isn't the stupidest post I've ever read, it certainly is up there in the top 2.

SoonerTerry
11/7/2006, 12:50 AM
That may be, but the "bad" ones will threaten to stab you and say you're not a sporting sort of chap for trying to win.

The "good" ones will just threaten to stab you.

:D :D made me chuckle, ty