PDA

View Full Version : T.Tech, Baylor and OSU...

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 10:46 PM
...not exactly muderers row...we easily dispose of each of them and finish 10-2*(11-1).....

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 10:47 PM
1 at a time erus...

1 at a time.

birddog
11/5/2006, 10:48 PM
i think it's us.

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2006, 10:50 PM
I think you are correct.

critical_phil
11/5/2006, 10:52 PM
any word on the kickoff time for the baylor game?

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 10:54 PM
i think it's us.
I edited it for you. :D

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 10:55 PM
1 at a time Rus...

1 at a time.

Good point, but,I am sorry this is just not that intimidating or even worrisome...we won't overlook T.Tech because they are the best team we play, Baylor is better so we will focus on them and Aggies will wilt when #28 runs onto the field.......

birddog
11/5/2006, 10:56 PM
it's not murderer's row, but there is a chance that the aggies have some players that may end up there some day.

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 10:57 PM
any word on the kickoff time for the baylor game?

Baylor cannot, by rule, kickoff until their 12 fans finish lunch....

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 10:58 PM
it's not murderer's row, but there is a chance that the aggies have some players that may end up there some day.

bawhahahahahahahah...

Egeo
11/5/2006, 11:02 PM
so the point of this thread is to say that we have no chance of losing the rest of our games?

if so, this thread = stupid!

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 11:05 PM
so the point of this thread is to say that we have no chance of losing the rest of our games?

if so, this thread = stupid!

No brainiac, we could lose all three, but our chances are VERY good in each....

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 11:14 PM
I saw a great Sooner Team drop one to oSu in Norman while Bob was Coach.

It still bothers me to this day.

So playing in Stoolwater and knowing there have been some way to close games leaves me uneasy.

Yes we should win out though.

Last night was the worst of the four final road games IMO.

Soonerus
11/6/2006, 12:13 AM
We should be concerned about every game...

StoopTroup
11/6/2006, 12:18 AM
We should be concerned about every game...
I agree.
:pop:

Soonerus
11/6/2006, 12:22 AM
Just about any team can beat any other team on a given Saturday...that has already been proven...

jacru
11/6/2006, 12:24 AM
don't count your chickens....

Doged
11/6/2006, 01:39 AM
don't count your chickens....

But do hold your horses....

jrsooner
11/6/2006, 08:08 AM
I think you are correct.So SicEm... you going to show up at the OU/Baylor game wearing your "I love SoonerFans.com" t-shirt? :)

sooneron
11/6/2006, 08:25 AM
I saw a great Sooner D drop one to oSu in Norman while Bob was Coach.

So playing in Stoolwater and knowing there have been some way to close games leaves me uneasy.

fixed

oumartin
11/6/2006, 09:46 AM
I don't want #28 runing onto the field anytime soon. I like the way we are playing as a TEAM right now..

GottaHavePride
11/6/2006, 09:57 AM
Wait... ok, post #1:

"...not exactly muderers row...we easily dispose of each of them and finish 10-2*(11-1)....."

and post #7:

"I am sorry this is just not that intimidating or even worrisome..."

But by post #14:

"We should be concerned about every game..."

and #16:

"Just about any team can beat any other team on a given Saturday...that has already been proven..."

You have compltely contradicted yourself. so are those three teams "not worrisome" or should we "be concerned about every game"?

TheHumanAlphabet
11/6/2006, 10:45 AM
I saw a great Sooner Team drop one to oSu in Norman while Bob was Coach.

The Fags in stenchwater will be worked up for this game...I only hope enough Sooners bought season tix to overcome the majority.

cvsooner
11/6/2006, 01:59 PM
There's only one...game at a time. Don't approach it any differently or you will get beaten. Tech concerns me. Leach and those folks can explode offensively at any point.

It will be important to control the clock, control the ball and just wear out the Tech defense. Our defense, while playing very well the past few games, still has a tendency to give up big plays. Holmes and Lofton stayed with it this time and kept Goodson from the end zone, twice. That's something different from the way we were playing back there.

On offense, receivers have to catch the ball when it's catchable. PT is playing very well but he's not a superb passer. The receivers were making catches earlier this season, but the recent drops are a concern. Got to catch those.

Patrick fumbled. Meh...he got hit. PT fumbled. He got hit. I can live with those, it happens. Just depends on where and when. Our chances are very good over the next three games. OSU is possibly the most dangerous of the three. Baylor can hang with us for maybe a half. Tech...if Colorado can hold them to 3 points, I don't see why we can't. BUT...we cannot give up big plays. And if we do, we can't fall apart over it. (Which is really what happened in the '05 Orange Bowl.)

OSU will just be primed for blood and they're Tech-like with big play guys. Shutting the QB down will be BIG, in both cases.