PDA

View Full Version : Greetings And Salutations

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 03:28 PM
to my fav-O-rite group of fried food and cream gravy consumers. I hope this posting finds all well with the Sooner Nation. I see from the threads regarding this upcoming game that some of you are not big fans of replay. Oh well.

It is once again time for two fine institutions to engage in a spirited battle of strategy, performance, and referee madness. You guys have a fairly decent defense this year. I supect though that holding the mighty Tech Offense to fewer than 50 points will once again prove a task too great for your fine defensive unit. We tend to struggle some on defense, but I guess your offense will make that a matching set. PT can really toss the ball around.

Anyway, I just wanted to get your week kick started. I hope the game is competitive and that both teams show well. Guns Up!!!!!!! Slay the ponies and make jerky!!!!!

Please don't ban me!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 03:29 PM
Wipe the c**p off your boots before coming in here...

This is getting old.

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/5/2006, 03:32 PM
The fine Colorado defensive unit held the pirates to 6 points...

cowrazer1
A Cardinal fan too...

Rogue
You're just as welcome around here as a porcupine in a condom factory cowrazer. It could be a good game or it could get ugly for your sand-aggies early.

Well, don't do anything to get yerself banned.

Landthief 1972
11/5/2006, 03:33 PM
to my fav-O-rite group of fried food and cream gravy consumers. I hope this posting finds all well with the Sooner Nation. I see from the threads regarding this upcoming game that some of you are not big fans of replay. Oh well.

It is once again time for two fine institutions to engage in a spirited battle of strategy, performance, and referee madness. You guys have a fairly decent defense this year. I supect though that holding the mighty Tech Offense to fewer than 50 points will once again prove a task too great for your fine defensive unit. We tend to struggle some on defense, but I guess your offense will make that a matching set. PT can really toss the ball around.

Anyway, I just wanted to get your week kick started. I hope the game is competitive and that both teams show well. Guns Up!!!!!!! Slay the ponies and make jerky!!!!!

Don't forget to spell the ref's name correctly on the check when you're paying him off!

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 03:34 PM
Last year after our fine victory, your moderators were a little touchy. I just wanted to make my plea early. This should be a great game!!!!!!!!

Rogue
11/5/2006, 03:35 PM
You're as welcome as a farter in a phone booth.

As welcome as a flea at a poodle convention.

As welcome as...you get the idea.

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 03:39 PM
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. It's as warm as a bottle of fresh...well you get the idea.

Sooner_Havok
11/5/2006, 03:40 PM
Last year after our fine victory, your moderators were a little touchy. I just wanted to make my plea early. This should be a great game!!!!!!!!

Your fine victory huh....That's fine, whatever. FYI, Sand Aggie is no longer welcome in Norman. As much crap as you gave us last year after your "fine victory" expect to get about a 500 percent return. I hope you enjoy the car ride up, cause that will be the most pleasant part of your trip :mad:

sooneron
11/5/2006, 03:42 PM
to my fav-O-rite group of fried food and cream gravy consumers.

I keep hearing about texas being the fattest state. Odd that you would say that.

I hope this posting finds all well with the Sooner Nation. I see from the threads regarding this upcoming game that some of you are not big fans of replay. Oh well.

duh

It is once again time for two fine institutions to engage in a spirited battle of strategy, performance, and referee madness.

I count one fine institution and one directional school in the middle of nowhere but a vast wasteland of sand- a place for SMU students to go when their grades are down- SCENIC LUBBOCK!
http://www.weru.ksu.edu/new_weru/multimedia/2003storms/big/lilbit0.jpg

You guys have a fairly decent defense this year. I supect though that holding the mighty Tech Offense to fewer than 50 points will once again prove a task too great for your fine defensive unit.

When have you scored more than 30 on us? Oh, yeah 38 pts in 1999. So, once...

We tend to struggle some on defense

Understatement of the year

, but I guess your offense will make that a matching set. PT can really toss the ball around.

We rank 35th (not bad) Of course, our offense shows up against ranked opponents. Too bad you can't say the same. When needed, yes, PT can throw.

Anyway, I just wanted to get your week kick started. I hope the game is competitive and we finally send the team to Norman. Guns Up!!!!!!!

Fixed!:texan:

David Earl
11/5/2006, 03:48 PM
Arrrrrrr! Ye be pirates. Arrrrrrr!

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 03:50 PM
It's a big state. The east side of the state is fat. The south central part is stoned. We have a little wind from time to time. Nice picture. We use that one in recruiting brochures. It shows the "stir" our team can make when the offense is clicking.

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 03:50 PM
Hi David Earl. It's that time again!!!! Hope all things are well with you.

fadada1
11/5/2006, 03:53 PM
It shows the "stir" our team can make when the cheerleaders open their legs.

i got nuthin'

sanantoniosooner
11/5/2006, 03:55 PM
cowrazer is back.

Our favorite bell ringer apprentice.

sooneron
11/5/2006, 03:59 PM
Yay Bell Ringer!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gel1FuDJjtY

sooneron
11/5/2006, 04:00 PM
LOL!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R31YPt5vLA&mode=related&search=

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 04:11 PM
Speaking of bellringing...once the whistle blows, expect the Tech Defense to step up and ring some bells.

sanantoniosooner
11/5/2006, 04:14 PM
Speaking of bellringing...once the whistle blows, expect the Tech Defense to step up and ring some bells.
tinkerbells are known to do that.

Rogue
11/5/2006, 04:15 PM
You can ring my beee-eeeee-eeellll. Ring mah bell. Doobie doobie doo..

fadada1
11/5/2006, 04:16 PM
dude's got some nice hair...

sooneron
11/5/2006, 04:16 PM
Comedy gold, I tell ya!!

Petro-Sooner
11/5/2006, 04:19 PM
Yay Bell Ringer!!!!

I cant stop laughing. I mean the smile he has on his face. LMAO Priceless.

blackbeauty02
11/5/2006, 04:43 PM
thank you for posting that video. i haven't laughed that hard in awhile. BTW I'm making a shirt for this next weeks game that says Wreck 'em Tech? More Like Rectum Tech.

David Earl
11/5/2006, 04:47 PM
Hi David Earl. It's that time again!!!! Hope all things are well with you.

What up homeslice?! Always good to have you lurking around here on the week of our game.

Here's to the good health of all players concerned....

goingoneight
11/5/2006, 04:48 PM

So they ring their little bell when OU scores, too? :confused:

goingoneight
11/5/2006, 04:50 PM
thank you for posting that video. i haven't laughed that hard in awhile. BTW I'm making a shirt for this next weeks game that says Wreck 'em Tech? More Like Rectum Tech.

I can't help but think that the refs were a-ringin' their bells during that final "drive" last year...

Rocker
11/5/2006, 05:55 PM

I almost started a thread today wondering how long it would take till you showed up.

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 08:48 PM
Hell Rocker, I've missed you too.

umberto
11/5/2006, 08:54 PM
LOL!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R31YPt5vLA&mode=related&search=

Thank you sooneron, that is awesome. Needless to say, it got forwarded out to about everyone I know. Spek to you sir!

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 09:01 PM
cowrazer, how can you show your face after last year's thievery...

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 11:05 PM
I didn't do it. I have witnesses.

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 11:07 PM
We blame you though.

cowrazer1
11/5/2006, 11:09 PM
Okie dokie.

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 11:11 PM
disgraceful....to even show....

SoonerDood
11/5/2006, 11:13 PM
Yay Bell Ringer!!!!

I promise you I will never get tired of that!

OUinFLA
11/5/2006, 11:29 PM
wb cowrazer, I assume you will still show up on Monday to congratulate us on our fine win?

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 11:59 PM
Okie dokie.
BTW...

Your team is an 8 point dog for Saturday.

Just thought you should know. :D

KingDavid
11/6/2006, 12:46 AM
Yay Bell Ringer!!!!

That dude is clearly working his Johnson. Unbelievable.

Rocker
11/6/2006, 06:05 AM
That dude is clearly working his Johnson. Unbelievable.

LOL... He's just trying to out do the guys before him and he's doing a pretty good job of it!

SoonerTerry
11/6/2006, 06:18 AM
I keep hearing about texas being the fattest state. Odd that you would say that.

duh

I count one fine institution and one directional school in the middle of nowhere but a vast wasteland of sand- a place for SMU students to go when their grades are down- SCENIC LUBBOCK!
http://www.weru.ksu.edu/new_weru/multimedia/2003storms/big/lilbit0.jpg

When have you scored more than 30 on us? Oh, yeah 38 pts in 1999. So, once...

Understatement of the year

We rank 35th (not bad) Of course, our offense shows up against ranked opponents. Too bad you can't say the same. When needed, yes, PT can throw.

Fixed!:texan:

SPEC :D

picasso
11/6/2006, 11:03 AM
Speaking of bellringing...once the whistle blows, expect the Tech Defense to lay down and ring some bells.

fixed.

nice to not see your actual face on here again cowrazer.

cowrazer1
11/6/2006, 11:03 AM
Eight points...that's all? You mean to tell me that with all the great offensive weapons you guys have, a stifling defensive unit, great coaching, great special teams, and of course, THE LOUDEST FANS YOUR SIDE OF THE RED RIVER, eight points is all you guys are favored? I guess the vengence thing doesn't play well with the gamblers. I like our chances better now. I might have to come up there and buy a round of chicken fried steaks with extra cream gavy for some of you guys. Nothin' like a good cream gravy after a tough loss. It is the salve of the soul.

picasso
11/6/2006, 11:08 AM
Nothin' like a good cream gravy after a tough loss. It is the salve of the soul.
we're not quite as experienced as some in the "what to do after a tough loss" category.

also, nobody from west Tejas needs to be talking cuisine smack.

sanantoniosooner
11/6/2006, 11:10 AM
A good CFS and cream gravy is appropriate any time.

soonerinabilene
11/6/2006, 11:17 AM

that same defense that couldnt hold a 21 point lead over the whorns? or is it the one that gave up 35 to utep? or is it the one that gave up 30 to colorado? enlighten me please. i would love to know which one is showing up.

picasso
11/6/2006, 11:21 AM
that same defense that couldnt hold a 21 point lead over the whorns? or is it the one that gave up 35 to utep? or is it the one that gave up 30 to colorado? enlighten me please. i would love to know which one is showing up.
I'm not sure but you can bet they'll be dressed like it's put on your pj's for bedtime.

cowrazer1
11/6/2006, 11:21 AM

Yeah, that's the same one. We kind of sneak up on folks. Lull them to sleep and then spring the trap. We were 1-1 in the games you mentioned. The refs won that Texas game. I just hate it when the officials play that big a part in the outcome of a game. Your thoughts?

soonerinabilene
11/6/2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah, that's the same one. We kind of sneak up on folks. Lull them to sleep and then spring the trap. We were 1-1 in the games you mentioned. The refs won that Texas game. I just hate it when the officials play that big a part in the outcome of a game. Your thoughts?

i didnt see the refs knock your corners down to let mccoy hit wide open receivers, if thats what you are implying.:D

picasso
11/6/2006, 11:27 AM
I gotta admit you got jobbed in that game but it was your own fault you couldn't get a 4th and 1.

cowrazer1
11/6/2006, 11:46 AM
I'll not argue the 4th and 2 inches. We need to make those.

proudsoonergal
11/6/2006, 12:06 PM
I've watched that video about three times now, and crack up every time. That is hilarious.

cowrazer1
11/6/2006, 01:13 PM
Bell ringer is always a big hit with the ladies.

Ash
11/6/2006, 01:34 PM
...Nothin' like a good cream gravy...

err...nevermind...I'll just leave that one alone.

cheatNwin
11/6/2006, 05:12 PM
I smelled the extry gravy on that Chicken Fry!

Fraggle145
11/6/2006, 05:20 PM
Nothin' like a good cream...

Just ask the Tech fan that came out of the ref's locker room before last years game...

:twinkies:

Stoop Dawg
11/6/2006, 05:43 PM
It is once again time for two fine institutions to engage in a spirited battle of strategy, performance, and referee madness.

You're confused. That game was almost a month ago.

PDTsooner
11/6/2006, 08:10 PM
Let me recommend a local restaurant to help sooth you loss. Del Rancho has a great chicken fry.