PDA

View Full Version : Silly, Silly Whorns...Got to luv them

Flagstaffsooner
11/5/2006, 01:12 PM
They sure do hate aggies. aggie 12th man (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4592470&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

blackbeauty02
11/5/2006, 01:19 PM
at least we can agree on one thing. we hate the aggies too.

utex74
11/5/2006, 02:14 PM
They sure do hate aggies. aggie 12th man (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4592470&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

I was at our game so I missed your game at aggy. How did it get so close? Seriously. I was expecting you guys to destroy them.

SoonerDood
11/5/2006, 02:19 PM
I was at our game so I missed your game at aggy. How did it get so close? Seriously. I was expecting you guys to destroy them.
We're their new main rival. We don't reciprocate that, but how else can you explain them playing like gods against OU, and Assuming the Position against the Horns? (and everyone else for that matter)

utex74
11/5/2006, 03:51 PM
We're their new main rival. We don't reciprocate that, but how else can you explain them playing like gods against OU, and Assuming the Position against the Horns? (and everyone else for that matter)

From what I have read about the game Fran was totally outcoached by Stoops. Not that that is hard to do, just that it happened. That 4th and one call at the end took guts.

Aggie joke: Q. Do you know how to say Makovic in Italian?
A. Franchione

tulsaoilerfan
11/5/2006, 10:10 PM
I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/5/2006, 10:13 PM
We turned the ball over twice from what i remember..maybe even three times. That kept it too close for comfort

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 10:42 PM
I can't say I blame the whorns for their dislikes...

Aggies get their a$$es beat at Home and some of them post stuff like this...

Posted by TheTrueAggie12thMan

wow..
JTRAIN & Goodson were running all over ou...
McGee was playing like a pro..
tellus was wide open all nite..
A&M OLINE was a solid Nuke bunker wall..
A&M Defense continously sack the ou qb..
refs didnt give a td away or miss manage the clock..

We have 244 to their 252 Total Yards and they were running all over OU. HEH

McGee was playing like a Pro, yet he couldn't get the ball to an open man. HEH

Tellus was open all night, yet he had 1 catch for 3 yards. HEH

A&M OLINE was a solid Nuke bunker wall, yet McGee threw for 63 yards and was sacked twice. Heh

A&M Defense continously sack the ou qb, yet PT was sacked once. HEH

refs didnt give a td away or miss manage the clock. I don't even know what to say about that one....

At least Dual AG gets it right in this thread....

TexAgs.com (http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=740057&forum_id=5)

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 10:46 PM
We turned the ball over twice from what i remember..maybe even three times. That kept it too close for comfort
3 Fumbles...lost two.

It seemed like 5 to me...

I hate those...especially if it kills a drive or leads to points against us.