PDA

View Full Version : Was that some of the worst...

SpiderInMyPeanuts
11/5/2006, 11:39 AM
redzone playcalling ever? I went to the game and just got home so this may have been discussed already. Has there been any negative comments from Aggies fans about this. Some of the calls were amazing.

IronSooner
11/5/2006, 12:40 PM
See Texags.com

AzianSooner
11/5/2006, 12:42 PM
No .. It is not a bad call. It is a psychological call. Running straight to the middle in the redzone is the reminding of 77-0 third quater back then.

Franch suddenly went to psycho pause after seeing that. He can't make any good judment anymore.

SpiderInMyPeanuts
11/5/2006, 02:28 PM
I was thinking of play-action from the 2 on 3rd and 2. Can Javorski Lane not handle more than 13 carries a game or are the coaching staff just stupid. He should have carried the ball 20-25 times.

Rogue
11/5/2006, 02:32 PM
My mantra lately - "play calling is overrated."

Oh wait, you were talking about aTm, yes crappy indeed.

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 02:47 PM
It was a tough road game for us no matter how bad Frans calls were...

Our Offense stalled. Not good.

It's just one of those games you leave...and your glad you won.

We should have hung 30-40 points on them IMO....

Patrick was amazing with 173 yards but all the fumbles and dropped passes killed us....

The receivers can't keep dropping passes that are in their hands.

SoonerLB
11/5/2006, 03:39 PM
It would be hard pressed to fault anyone else's play calling considering ours in the 2nd half. Seemed to me like we went back in to that predictable mode. Darned good thing we have a good defense on the field now.
It is encouraging however to not have Chuck calling for a flare pass to the defense this year, 'cause that's probably what would have happened last year. It's just a good thing aTm's play calling was worse yesterday.