PDA

View Full Version : PAYBACK: Tech at OU

Funky G
11/5/2006, 11:29 AM
As a fan who will be at the game in Norman against the Sand Aggies I plan to yell my lungs out for the screwing we took at Lubbock last year. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. I have also not forgotten all the bs marketing crap and loud talking that came out of Tech after the screwing.

If are up 77-0 in the third quarter against Tech I will wish for the play action deep pass until the scoreboard reads 100-0.

Also, if Bobby Knight wants a piece of me I'll be in Dallas all year, and am happy to meet him in any back alley of his choosing.

Flagstaffsooner
11/5/2006, 11:33 AM
Revenge the Butt-f*ck in Lubbock.

OU-HSV
11/5/2006, 11:34 AM
As a fan who will be at the game in Norman against the Sand Aggies I plan to yell my lungs out for the screwing we took at Lubbock last year. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. I have also not forgotten all the bs marketing crap and loud talking that came out of Tech after the screwing.

If are up 77-0 in the third quarter against Tech I will wish for the play action deep pass until the scoreboard reads 100-0.

Also, if Bobby Knight wants a piece of me I'll be in Dallas all year, and am happy to meet him in any back alley of his choosing.
IN

Ash
11/5/2006, 11:38 AM

Don't you mean salad bar of his choice?

:texan:

southern sooner
11/5/2006, 11:41 AM
We should be able to run all over them

AzianSooner
11/5/2006, 11:48 AM
Has anyone keep the link to the unfairly call last year in Luvbutt?

blackbeauty02
11/5/2006, 01:14 PM

Yea I say we run the scoreboards. Do they even go above 99? that would be great. and bobby knight can go **** a cow. I can't wait to kill tech this year. Wreck 'em Tech? More like Rectum Tech.

snp
11/5/2006, 01:15 PM
This is going to be the best home game of my college tenure.

Also, my last :(

Sooner_Havok
11/5/2006, 01:37 PM
This is going to be the best home game of my college tenure.

Also, my last :(

I feel your pain, but at least we get to end our college home games with this one!

umberto
11/5/2006, 01:43 PM
I feel your pain, but at least we get to end our college home games with this one!

Hey guys, there's always Grad school! :D

csconst
11/5/2006, 01:56 PM
F**k Texass,Tech,and A&m

BoomerSooner247
11/5/2006, 02:16 PM
ill be at that game, and i hope OU will open a can on xt Tech!!!

might as well start now...
BOOMER!!!

Rogue
11/5/2006, 02:35 PM
"You can stand on a tuna can in Lubbock, Texas and see for 100 miles, but apparently if you stand on the goalline you can't see anything." -Source forgotten.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/5/2006, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I can't freaking wait for this game. 6:00 kick is PERFECT!

We better show no mercy to the tekkards after last year!

BoomerSooner247
11/10/2006, 12:40 AM
AAAAhahahahahhahaa this 7+ hour trip to Norman better be worth it!!! Sooners, please don't let me down. I'm frikin bored crazy on the road right now to OU. It better atleast get cold while I'm in Norman, right now 70 degrees isn't sounding to cold to me. BOOMER SOONER!!! Only 42 hours and 20 minutes until kickoff. And yes I really am this bored to be typing all this on a cell phone :D

SoonerRecon
11/10/2006, 01:02 AM
As a fan who can't be there, I hope you all wake up on Sunday w/ no voice like I did after watching the a&m game from the OU sideline. i can't wait to hear what leach has to say after we kick some sand aggy ***!

yermom
11/10/2006, 02:37 AM
the revenge game in Norman has not typically gone well for the visiting team lately :D

Rocker
11/10/2006, 06:46 AM

Funky..... Thats interesting!

MamaMia
11/10/2006, 07:28 AM
I'm up early to pack for our trip. I'll be sure to include some chloroseptic throat lozenges to pass around to my whole family, with strict instructions to yell loudly. My sister in law has been counting the very days since we were robbed. She has been keeping us all pumped up for months now. :D

jk the sooner fan
11/10/2006, 07:46 AM
i wonder how loud the boo's will be when ttech takes the field tomorrow nite

should be a fun atmosphere, cant wait to get there!

dougsooner
11/10/2006, 11:00 AM
I will be there and have not forgotten: Oh, and since this is post 200 (about the 3rd time....): texass sucks!

BermudaSooner
11/10/2006, 11:02 AM
"You can stand on a tuna can in Lubbock, Texas and see for 100 miles, but apparently if you stand on the goalline you can't see anything." -Source forgotten.

That was from Sportscenter...and it was 250 miles.

SoonerJason
11/10/2006, 12:02 PM
If I leave now.. I'll make it for gametime.. Only 1500 miles away.

swardboy
11/10/2006, 01:18 PM
Clear skies...after a high of 58, settling to a low of 37. Winds 5-10 mph. from SSE.

jdsooner
11/10/2006, 01:23 PM
WRECK TECH!
BOOMER SOONER, BABY!

EstablishedSooner1967
11/10/2006, 01:41 PM
I will be sitting next to Funky G to verify his actions...and if does not yell like he is predicting... A punch to the throat will be administrated.

I know Funky G and Bobby Knight you don't want any of him.... He will give you so many lefts you will be begging for a right!

Rocker
11/10/2006, 02:23 PM
A punch to the throat will be administrated.

You should do that for good measure on the drive up from Dallas.

mOUse
11/10/2006, 02:27 PM
Has anyone keep the link to the unfairly call last year in Luvbutt?

http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/videos/tech05/
(http://www.jimsoklahomasportspage.com/videos/tech05/)

AzianSooner
11/10/2006, 03:10 PM
Mr. mOUse. Thank you.

OK2LA
11/10/2006, 03:27 PM
the revenge game in Norman has not typically gone well for the visiting team lately :D

Does this game make anyone else nervous? I mean this has been our minds for an entire year, we've been talking about it for quite some time . . . we finally get out shot to exact revenge . . . and don't perform, or turn the ball over uncharacteristically -as we did at A&M.

I'm telling you right now - this game and 1 or 2 other potential match-ups scares the pants right off of me . . .

1. Oregon vs. OU - rematch in the Holiday Bowl

2. Usc vs. OU - rematch in the Holiday Bowl :eek:

We should beat Tech and Oregon and it would be great to have that chance against Oregon again - but I'm always wary of what I wish for -

Tech isn't just gonna bend over for us, and say: "Go ahead - ram it home - you got jobbed last year."

Now . . . Oregon might say that . . . ;)

Rock Hard Corn Frog
11/10/2006, 03:31 PM
Does this game make anyone else nervous?

Tech isn't just gonna bend over for us, and say: "Go ahead - ram it home - you got jobbed last year."

Uh, actually I think there is an Azz kicking coming Sat night and the Sand Aggies will be providing the azz. So no, I'm not nervouse anyway.

I submit that there should be a "Go ahead-ram it home" cheer.

yermom
11/10/2006, 03:42 PM
Does this game make anyone else nervous? I mean this has been our minds for an entire year, we've been talking about it for quite some time . . . we finally get out shot to exact revenge . . . and don't perform, or turn the ball over uncharacteristically -as we did at A&M.

I'm telling you right now - this game and 1 or 2 other potential match-ups scares the pants right off of me . . .

1. Oregon vs. OU - rematch in the Holiday Bowl

2. Usc vs. OU - rematch in the Holiday Bowl :eek:

We should beat Tech and Oregon and it would be great to have that chance against Oregon again - but I'm always wary of what I wish for -

i'm not that worried, Tech always has problems here, and our defense has been playing well

they aren't exactly looking like world beaters at the moment either

daveNnorman
11/10/2006, 03:45 PM
Someone get some shots of Maren...LOL
http://www.depts.ttu.edu/centerforcampuslife/images/spirit_squads/2005-2006/Florida_International_pom/Maren.jpg

Lt. Lockhart:I want some low angle shots,I want to see some early morning dew.

humblesooner
11/10/2006, 03:59 PM
F**k Texass,Tech,and A&m

You got somethin' against Baylor???
;)

OK2LA
11/11/2006, 07:59 PM
Turnovers are killing us!

StoopTroup
11/11/2006, 08:02 PM
I feel sick

yermom
11/12/2006, 12:00 AM
i'm not that worried, Tech always has problems here, and our defense has been playing well

they aren't exactly looking like world beaters at the moment either

well it certainly didn't go as planned...

who would have figured us to lose the turnover battle the way we did?