PDA

View Full Version : Duke gets a helmet sticker!

start8
11/5/2006, 01:06 AM
Rece Davis gave it to the Duke.

soonersweetie
11/5/2006, 01:07 AM
that so rocks!!! Glad to see us get some positive attention for a change

Soonerus
11/5/2006, 01:08 AM
saw it, loved it....

AzianSooner
11/5/2006, 01:08 AM
I wonder AP was ok. He seems to walk funny at the end.

rainiersooner
11/5/2006, 01:09 AM
Nothing some ice and cortizone won't take care of.

mightysooner
11/5/2006, 01:09 AM
Duke is the man. However.......I'd give a sticker to the entire unit. It's rare that such a young unit is as dominant as they are and they've been that way all season. Our O-line is one of the best units in the country and I think it's safe to say that at this point. We're in great shape in the O-line department and nobody thought they'd be as good as they are.

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 01:16 AM
They were taping the heck out of his ankle during the beginning of that final drive.

I was like "Screw the tape...put his shoe on and get his butt in there!..."

Then Bob called a timeout when we made the 1st down and we had to do it again...

I abOUt had a heart attack.

I thought the ref was calling 4th down over and giving the aggies the ball for a second...

Glad it was Bob calling the TO...he was the man though and admitted he blew that one in his post game interview...lol

bri
11/5/2006, 01:20 AM

That's just his pimp walk. :D

AzianSooner
11/5/2006, 01:21 AM
I trully hope so. We still have few more road games to go and everyone need to be healthy.

Rogue
11/5/2006, 01:21 AM
Congrats Duke! I don't think the O-line started this year as dominating anyone. They have, like the defense, gotten better as the year has progressed though.

IronSooner
11/5/2006, 01:42 AM
The OL was awful early in the season, but has progressed to be a pretty solid part of the team. That was what I was probably most impressed with tonight - the maturation of the OL...no more stupid penalties, the ability, if only really in the 1st half tonight, to dominate teams who know what's coming...that's what we need more of. Kudos to those guys for putting in the work.

mightysooner
11/5/2006, 02:02 AM
The OL was awful early in the season, but has progressed to be a pretty solid part of the team. That was what I was probably most impressed with tonight - the maturation of the OL...no more stupid penalties, the ability, if only really in the 1st half tonight, to dominate teams who know what's coming...that's what we need more of. Kudos to those guys for putting in the work.

When was the O-line awful this season? We haven't been held under 100 yards rushing all season and they haven't exactly given up a lot of sacks either.

jwlynn64
11/5/2006, 02:28 AM
They've been quit good on the pass protection for the most part but early in the season, AD was making a lot of his yards in spite of the run blocking. They are doing much better now. Too bad AP great run was called back.

Spanish Sooner
11/5/2006, 03:36 AM
best part was there was only one false start penalty called on the line, at Kyle Field, I was there, the place was loud as hell, so for them to go in and only have one false start penalty in a hostile environment after being false start prone early in the season was great, that and I loved the Irony of A&M being the home of the 12th man, and them giving us the win(well PT did get the first down on a brilliant effort) with 12 men on the field.