PDA

View Full Version : Just feel sorry for Franschoine

astro5169
11/4/2006, 11:57 PM
I really do. He is like the reatred cousin of the 3 big teams in the big 12. It like Bob was just fuc----n with him. Bal is on the 30 and he goes for it.

I love Bob. He is back and better than ever.

Now can Texas lose its last 2?

Harris County Sooner
11/5/2006, 02:37 AM
From listening to the Aggie fans on the way out, they are mucho p*ssed about Fran going for those last two field goals.

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 02:46 AM
From listening to the Aggie fans on the way out, they are mucho p*ssed about Fran going for those last two field goals.
I felt he did the right thing.

:pop:

arlington
11/5/2006, 03:08 AM
Fran did not do the right thing kicking that last FG..You have 3 minutes left and only 1 timeout left with the new clock rules..You run it twice with your 300 pound back from the 3 and take your chances. Worse case scenario, you pin OU inside there 3 to start an important drive, almost guaranteeing that OU is going to have to pass at least once to get the ball out of there endzone, not wanting to run the ball into a stacked line 3 times only to punt into the wind from the endzone, guaranteeing good Ag field position..Say we punt the ball..Ag has ZEro timeouts left and outside of Goodson, no gamebreakers to get down the field to score quickly..The time to strike was on 3rd and 3 and Fran missed the boat.

Harris County Sooner
11/5/2006, 03:16 AM
Fran did not do the right thing kicking that last FG..You have 3 minutes left and only 1 timeout left with the new clock rules..You run it twice with your 300 pound back from the 3 and take your chances. Worse case scenario, you pin OU inside there 3 to start an important drive, almost guaranteeing that OU is going to have to pass at least once to get the ball out of there endzone, not wanting to run the ball into a stacked line 3 times only to punt into the wind from the endzone, guaranteeing good Ag field position..Say we punt the ball..Ag has ZEro timeouts left and outside of Goodson, no gamebreakers to get down the field to score quickly..The time to strike was on 3rd and 3 and Fran missed the boat.

..and we are glad that he did!

zeke
11/5/2006, 07:06 AM
Pi$$ on Fran

Taxman71
11/5/2006, 07:46 AM
Karma would not let the aggies win. Despite the penalty on Nic Harris, Goodson and McGee were seeking out Sooners to talk trash to. Do something before you run your mouth.

And the Nic Harris deal had to be in response to Bennet's pregame bulletin board comments.

zeke
11/5/2006, 08:29 AM
Karma would not let the aggies win. Despite the penalty on Nic Harris, Goodson and McGee were seeking out Sooners to talk trash to. Do something before you run your mouth.

And the Nic Harris deal had to be in response to Bennet's pregame bulletin board comments.

Running his mouth is about all this aggie QB has done. He's a scrappy guy but he has yet to win much of anything. He's pretty good about running around and throwing the ball away.

Frans comments at the aggie pep rally make me dislike him even more than I did before.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/5/2006, 08:35 AM
Frans comments at the aggie pep rally make me dislike him even more than I did before.

Yeah, for some strange reason, watching franny try to talk smack is funny to me! He's a little weasel !

MamaMia
11/5/2006, 09:23 AM
It would take quite a bit to make me feel sorry for Franocchio, after what he did to Alabama.

BillyBall
11/5/2006, 09:40 AM
It would take quite a bit to make me feel sorry for Franocchio, after what he did to Alabama.

No doubt, I still dislike him because of that...

MamaMia
11/5/2006, 09:51 AM
I pretty much knew he was doomed once he felt the need to enlist the aide of the midnight pep rally clan. :D

MamaMia
11/5/2006, 09:54 AM

What did Nic say?

I pretty much knew he was doomed once he felt the need to enlist the aide of the midnight pep rally clan. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2006, 10:26 AM
IMO, that showed how weak Fran is..pleading with fans to get loud.....In the end Bob was right...5 penalties all game...3 on defense...1 on Kelly...ONLY 1 FALSE START...seemed like Franny should have been pleading with the defense to stop OU in the first half rather than the fans

umberto
11/5/2006, 11:36 AM

It's like Earl says, Karma can be a bitch...

Taxman71
11/6/2006, 07:38 AM
What did Nic say?

Nic did not say anything. I think his personal foul for straddling Bennett had something to do with Bennett bragging that single coverage on him with a LB or Safety would allow him to run wild. Uh, did he have more than 1 catch?

Texags
11/6/2006, 12:04 PM
Fran is pathetic.

I can't believe that he played to cover the spread instead of going for the win.

Actually... I can believe it. He did the same thing last year against OU (down 12, kick field goals). He also kicked an extra point at the end against Clemson to go up by only 2 points.

soonerlaw
11/6/2006, 12:14 PM
As big as pompous idiots that Fran and McGee both were, we got the win. Now I just hope they beat the crap out of UT.

StoopTroup
11/6/2006, 12:37 PM
Nic did not say anything. I think his personal foul for straddling Bennett had something to do with Bennett bragging that single coverage on him with a LB or Safety would allow him to run wild. Uh, did he have more than 1 catch?
Tell Us went 1 for 3 yards. :D

On the otherhand...

Our offense had 3 catches total for 39 yards.

a&m had 8 catches for 63 yards.

Neither are nothing to brag about IMO....Unless.....

Your team won the game...:D

Then it doesn't matter...