PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I need a break

handcrafted
11/4/2006, 07:54 PM
I've been in a bad mood today, and I'm sorry I took it out on certain persons here in the SO. I never thought turning 40 would affect me, but maybe it has.

I've been deliberately antagonistic, and that is wrong. Please accept my apologies and I'll take whatever negspek I get like a man. I'm going to go have a beer and watch the game, and take a few days off from the innerweb.

Peace all.

Frozen Sooner
11/4/2006, 07:58 PM
Probably a good idea. Good for you for recognizing the need to take a break.

But I think my sister and bri's mom would probably be the people the apologies should be addressed to, not us.

1stTimeCaller
11/4/2006, 08:09 PM
go **** yourself, perv

Howzit
11/4/2006, 08:24 PM
**** off dip****!

;)

SoonerBorn68
11/4/2006, 11:49 PM
Why apologize? You'll just be beaten up later by the same cast of characters.

GottaHavePride
11/4/2006, 11:49 PM
For the record: if I could have, I would have locked that thread somewhere about 5 or 6 pm. And I probably would have edited the thread title, too, as the way it was worded was pretty much guaranteed to stir up a mess.

Frozen Sooner
11/4/2006, 11:54 PM
For the record: if I could have, I would have locked that thread somewhere about 5 or 6 pm. And I probably would have edited the thread title, too, as the way it was worded was pretty much guaranteed to stir up a mess.

I think most people were just going to let it go until someone had their little potty-mouth tantrum. For which that person has apologized now.

GottaHavePride
11/4/2006, 11:56 PM
Yeah. Water under the dam now.

soonercody
11/5/2006, 12:29 AM
I miss everything.

sanantoniosooner
11/5/2006, 12:33 AM
a few days.......that's just about enough time to shack up with a male hooker.....

;)

bri
11/5/2006, 01:28 AM

Yeah, I was wishing I could have just merged it with the other NPH thread and kept the other, not quite as inflammatory title...

sanantoniosooner
11/5/2006, 01:29 AM
Yeah, I was wishing I could have just merged it with the other NPH thread and kept the other, not quite as inflammatory title...
I thought about a "Punky Brewster is a lesbo" thread and decided not to do it.

Scott D
11/5/2006, 01:29 AM
we can't all be Veritittays.

GottaHavePride
11/5/2006, 01:47 AM
Where IS otherd, anyway?

StoopTroup
11/5/2006, 01:56 AM
I've been in a bad mood today, and I'm sorry I took it out on certain persons here in the SO. I never thought turning 40 would affect me, but maybe it has.

I've been deliberately antagonistic, and that is wrong. Please accept my apologies and I'll take whatever negspek I get like a man. I'm going to go have a beer and watch the game, and take a few days off from the innerweb.

Peace all.

I thought you said you were feeling great and this looked to be the best Birthday you ever have had or....something like that...?

What the heck happened...?

To much Beer?

:pop:

Scott D
11/5/2006, 01:56 AM
Well you see I had this nefarious plan, where I fabricated massive loads of work. I then contracted the company he works for to do these massive loads of work. The final phase was having him get an unfairly high amount of that workload. I thought the plan worked perfectly myself.