PDA

View Full Version : JohnnyMack

SoonerBorn68
11/4/2006, 11:32 AM
I IN NO WAY HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE AS TO THE VALIDITY OF THIS STORY. SO AS NOT TO OFFEND THE TENDER SENSIBILITIES OF THE FINE RESIDENTS OF THE SOUTH OVAL I WILL OFFER UP NO VALUE JUDGMENT ON THIS STORY. READ IT AND EVALUATE IT FOR YOURSELF. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY EARLIER INSINUATION THAT THE INDIVIDUAL ACCUSED OF SAID ACTS IS ACTUALLY GUILTY OF SAID ACTS. I WILL BE SETTING UP A THREAD IN WHICH WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS AND HOW THEY'VE BEEN HURT DUE TO THE HEINOUS NATURE OF MY POSTING TECHNIQUES.

Why is it you feel the need to make defamatory posts (using your razor sharp wit and sacarcasm) against Christians? Do you feel some sort of twisted satisfaction in belittling the faith of many posters in this forum?

A while back stanley called your baby ugly and you took offense to it. What's the difference in that and when you make degoratory comments about the faith of many fellow sooner fans on this board? You called stanley out for a making a personal attack. Again, what's the difference? Oh, maybe it's because you're the great JM :rolleyes: and you're above religion. Maybe it's because you don't have anything better to do. A lot of posters on this board let you and others get away with the snide remarks because they don't want to get into it. Well...I'm not. I'm not a bible thumper type who can pull scripture out of the air, nor a guy who attends church 3 times a week, but I've got faith in God try to live my life as such.

I hope one of these days you'll find a need to have faith & find it, but until then I'd appreciate a little backing off on the Christian bashing.

tbl
11/4/2006, 11:34 AM
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

sanantoniosooner
11/4/2006, 12:40 PM
:(

JohnnyMack
11/4/2006, 05:08 PM
First off, I NEVER got upset when Stanley was making his lame cracks about my boy. I'm too lazy to look up the threads in which Stan popped off, but I do remember thinking how silly he sounded and how he was flame-baiting anyone and everyone in arms reach. If you'll remember that was when Stan was in the midst of his wretched menstrual cycle right before he got perma-baned. Stan was swinging at air at that point and I just laughed it off for what it was.

As for my thread I'm not sure if you were around yesterday afternoon when JK and I were jabbing at each other. We were (at least I thought) simply pushing one anothers buttons as we usually do. I wasn't pointing that thread towards any one group, more I was having some fun with JK. If you'll notice I edited that post from its original one after JK & Craw pointed out the hypocrisy of my post. It was an attempt at levity, not a potshot at Christians.

sitzpinkler
11/4/2006, 05:11 PM
Why is it you feel the need to make defamatory posts (using your razor sharp wit and sacarcasm) against Christians? Do you feel some sort of twisted satisfaction in belittling the faith of many posters in this forum?

A while back stanley called your baby ugly and you took offense to it. What's the difference in that and when you make degoratory comments about the faith of many fellow sooner fans on this board? You called stanley out for a making a personal attack. Again, what's the difference? Oh, maybe it's because you're the great JM :rolleyes: and you're above religion. Maybe it's because you don't have anything better to do. A lot of posters on this board let you and others get away with the snide remarks because they don't want to get into it. Well...I'm not. I'm not a bible thumper type who can pull scripture out of the air, nor a guy who attends church 3 times a week, but I've got faith in God try to live my life as such.

I hope one of these days you'll find a need to have faith & find it, but until then I'd appreciate a little backing off on the Christian bashing.

but all the atheist, gay and liberal bashing is just peachy-keen, right?

it goes both ways on this board, stop playing the victim

sanantoniosooner
11/4/2006, 05:14 PM
it goes both ways on this board,
That's wrong too.

jk the sooner fan
11/4/2006, 05:16 PM
i admitted as much that i was pushing JM's buttons for the pure sport of it

sanantoniosooner
11/4/2006, 05:18 PM
I have noticed that sometimes sparring gets misinterpreted by others.

Of Course I think Soonerus is a dingaling :D, but most of our interaction is tongue in cheek teasing.

Apparently quite a few take it seriously.

JohnnyMack
11/4/2006, 05:23 PM
i admitted as much that i was pushing JM's buttons for the pure sport of it

Oh and: http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif

SoonerBorn68
11/4/2006, 05:43 PM
but all the atheist, gay and liberal bashing is just peachy-keen, right?

it goes both ways on this board, stop playing the victim

Victim? Thanks for thinking you know what I'm thinking. I'm not a victim. I'm strong in my faith. It's the deliberate faith baiting that goes on and JM is a major contributor.

Many people thinks this but won't say it. I will.

Just for the record are you gay, liberal, atheist, or a combination? Since it's all fair game I'd like to know where to begin...

Scott D
11/4/2006, 05:49 PM
this thread is amusing.....in a kafkaesque manner.

bri
11/4/2006, 05:51 PM
I can't decide if this thing turned out better or worse than I'd feared. :D

Widescreen
11/4/2006, 05:53 PM
this thread is amusing.....in a kafkaesque manner.
Did you just call everyone in this thread a cockroach? That's a personal attack!

royalfan5
11/4/2006, 05:55 PM
You know who nobody likes? A martyr. (see it's funny because if people liked them, they wouldn't have been martyed, get it?)

SoonerBorn68
11/4/2006, 05:56 PM
I can't decide if this thing turned out better or worse than I'd feared. :D

Well, I guess JM gets a slide because "he" was only joking. He "jokes" so much it's hard to tell when he's not.

Flip a coin...

Frozen Sooner
11/4/2006, 05:56 PM
You know who nobody likes? A martyr. (see it's funny because if people liked them, they wouldn't have been martyed, get it?)

Why do you hate crucifix-builders and stone salesmen? They like martyrs.

handcrafted
11/4/2006, 07:10 PM
I think I have this one figured out.

I also think it's been figured out for about 2000 years.

For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

--Romans 1:21-23

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
and shrewd in their own sight!

--Isaiah 5:21

KaiserSooner
11/4/2006, 09:18 PM
nm