PDA

View Full Version : I got a reminder of how redneck my family is today..Again

royalfan5
11/4/2006, 08:04 AM
So my mom just called me to ask me if I had any 20 gauge shells at home for my cousin who is in 4th Grade who just got his first shotgun. I told her where they would be if I had any left. I kind of jealous of my cousin though since I had to wait until I was a fifth grader to get a shotgun. But I just can imagine there are that many people whose mom wake them up because they are trying to find 20 gauge shells for a 4th grader before 7am.

fadada1
11/4/2006, 08:25 AM
maybe you should ask for some noodlin' goggles for x-mas.

royalfan5
11/4/2006, 08:28 AM
maybe you should ask for some noodlin' goggles for x-mas.
Nobody really noodles up here though. Although I kind of want a .25-20, I think that would sweet to ask for.

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2006, 08:29 AM
You gotta love moms . . . :D

VeeJay
11/4/2006, 01:06 PM
My sister in MS and her husband bought my nephew a '96 4X4 GMC pickup about six months ago. He'll be 15 in about three weeks. He doesn't get his drivers license for another year.

He's been driving the truck since they brought it home.

Oh, and it already has a gun rack and a wench on the front.

Top that, city slicker.

opksooner
11/4/2006, 01:16 PM

Is she hot?

VeeJay
11/4/2006, 03:22 PM
Oop. Sorry. Winch

http://www.gowarn.com/images/ramsey_15000R.jpg

GottaHavePride
11/4/2006, 03:28 PM
Heh. I'd like a wench on the front of my car.

http://www.fastjoker.com/funnypic/your_girlfriend_is_cheating.jpg

Jerk
11/4/2006, 04:09 PM
20 guage as first shotgun?

I had to settle for a .410

BudSooner
11/4/2006, 04:37 PM
I forget what age I was, but it had to have been around 9 or 10yrs old when dad had me try to shoot his black powder rifle.
He had me steady it on a fence post(this one was a .45 cal, he later got a .50 cal Hawken..with a double trigger, in a build it yourself kit)the fun came when I pulled that trigger.
KNOCKED my *** flat on the ground, but I got right back up and shot it 3 more times and with great success...the sight was off but I managed to get some pretty close shots to the target.

good times man, good times. ;)

Jerk
11/4/2006, 04:49 PM
I forget what age I was, but it had to have been around 9 or 10yrs old when dad had me try to shoot his black powder rifle.
He had me steady it on a fence post(this one was a .45 cal, he later got a .50 cal Hawken..with a double trigger, in a build it yourself kit)the fun came when I pulled that trigger.
KNOCKED my *** flat on the ground, but I got right back up and shot it 3 more times and with great success...the sight was off but I managed to get some pretty close shots to the target.

good times man, good times. ;)

I bet you didn't know this, Bud, but your daddy had a video camera that day! He even posted it on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyomVbajaQU

royalfan5
11/4/2006, 04:50 PM
My sister in MS and her husband bought my nephew a '96 4X4 GMC pickup about six months ago. He'll be 15 in about three weeks. He doesn't get his drivers license for another year.

He's been driving the truck since they brought it home.

Top that, city slicker.
I wrecked my aunt's car when I was three, because I put it in gear and backed into a fence. I was driving a truck with a big bale trailer on gravel roads and highways when I was 12. I started feeding cattle once I was heavy enough not to tip over with the 10 gallon buckets full of feed.

royalfan5
11/4/2006, 04:53 PM
20 guage as first shotgun?

I had to settle for a .410
He's a big kid, 115lbs as a 4th grader and he isn't fat, he probably could handle a 12. I'm semi-surprised he got a gun because my Uncle had to do all his Hunting with bow and arrow because his dad wouldn't let him have guns because his dad didn't want any around his house after his Vietnam Experience.

BudSooner
11/4/2006, 05:07 PM
I bet you didn't know this, Bud, but your daddy had a video camera that day! He even posted it on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyomVbajaQU

Sub the video camera for a Bell and Howell 8mm home movie camera and you would be correct, but hehe...thanks for making me feel younger.
That was pretty funny stuff.:D