PDA

View Full Version : Pat Jones loves to hear himself talk

The_Red_Patriot
11/3/2006, 12:25 PM
does this guy ever shut up and what hell is he ever talking about.

geez

Newbomb Turk
11/3/2006, 12:46 PM
I haven't heard him today, but I like listening to the guy. He's pretty entertaining.

MiccoMacey
11/3/2006, 12:55 PM
does this guy ever shut up and what not, and what hell is he ever talking about by and large.

geez

Hope this helps.

stonecoldsoonerfan
11/3/2006, 01:16 PM
funny stuff, micco. btw, when we ever going to get together for a wrestling duel or go see the hall of fame?

i think that jones is great to listen to. he beats traBORE and eschbach by a mile. mildren is good to listen to also.

bixby28
11/3/2006, 01:54 PM
Jones was a Cowboy, but he is a pretty good radio personality. Mildren is the man though... "total, dominance, hour!"

King Crimson
11/3/2006, 01:56 PM
Pat Jones:

http://www.actden.com/grap_den/clipart/images/pear.jpg

sooneron
11/3/2006, 01:59 PM
Mmm, pears...

The_Red_Patriot
11/3/2006, 02:29 PM
quite honsetly, uh uh uh, by golly, and so forth but he should go to the top of the fool line. Pure d knucklehead

I remember after the Oregon game he said OU got their *** beat and Craig Humphries flipped out on him.

MiccoMacey
11/3/2006, 02:43 PM
funny stuff, micco. btw, when we ever going to get together for a wrestling duel or go see the hall of fame?.

I was thi-i-i-is close to going to their Orange and Black matches last night.

And my dad, god bless him, bought a slew of tickets from Jonny Hendrick's dad the other day, thinking they were for the Lone Star duals in January. Unfortunately, he didn't realize until after he bought them that they were for the All-Star Duals in two weeks. Both are in Dallas.

I'm still going to try to go down on the 20th. If you need a ticket, let me know. I can get them prtty cheap. :D

jbstrick
11/3/2006, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=The_Red_Patriot]quite honsetly, uh uh uh, by golly, and so forth but he should go to the top of the fool line. Pure d knucklehead

... and what not.

birddog
11/3/2006, 09:55 PM
Pat Jones:

http://www.actden.com/grap_den/clipart/images/pear.jpg

pear shaped loser?

Frozen Sooner
11/3/2006, 10:18 PM
Dual meet! It's a dual meet! There's two teams involved!

Gwaaaah!

StoopTroup
11/3/2006, 10:29 PM
He could retire if he'd just do a CD or DVD with his post game rants after losing to OU every year.

They were classics.

SoonerDood
11/3/2006, 10:47 PM
Pat rates very highly on the Unintentional Comedy Scale. I love it.

"Mike Gundy set the record for pass yards after Barry and Thurman left!"
No Effing ****! If he had set it while they were there, you would be a complete dumbass!

"By and large, we won more often than not before we went on probation."
Wasn't that the point of what got you on probation in the first place??

Ash
11/3/2006, 11:01 PM
If OSU can score more points than Texas, they'll win...oh...and uh...so forth...and uh...yeah, that's right.

TheUnnamedSooner
11/4/2006, 10:59 AM
So, what's wrong with pears?