PDA

View Full Version : Aggy proclaims McGee to be

Luthor
11/3/2006, 12:18 PM
the finest QB that ever shat behind 2 shoes. They're ready to unleash his excellency on you guys come tomorrow. They're convinced that McGee combined with the skill and chisseled features of JaPorky Lane will be more than enough to hammer the Sooners blah-blah, blah-blah, blah-blah.

I wouldn't mind some much if they would just spread this crap around to one another sort of like roaches or even over here on your board since you're supposedly their next victim. Fine, whatever. Now it seems they've left the hive and worked themselves into a frothing, whooping frenzy. Please do the humane thing and squash their tiny pin heads come Saturday. It's not even so much about football. It's simply an act of common descency.

BIG_IKE
11/3/2006, 12:23 PM
Is that how they teach people to spell in Austin?
Umm...what does "DESCENCY" mean by the way. I don't recognize it as a common word.

fadada1
11/3/2006, 12:28 PM
give him a break, he just a horn.:texan: :texan:

fwsooner22
11/3/2006, 12:32 PM
the finest QB that ever shat behind 2 shoes. They're ready to unleash his excellency on you guys come tomorrow. They're convinced that McGee combined with the skill and chisseled features of JaPorky Lane will be more than enough to hammer the Sooners blah-blah, blah-blah, blah-blah.

I wouldn't mind some much if they would just spread this crap around to one another sort of like roaches or even over here on your board since you're supposedly their next victim. Fine, whatever. Now it seems they've left the hive and worked themselves into a frothing, whooping frenzy. Please do the humane thing and squash their tiny pin heads come Saturday. It's not even so much about football. It's simply an act of common descency.

Please, Please tell me that you never passed through the door of a classroom at UT.

EnemyNumberOne
11/3/2006, 12:35 PM
I was going to reply to this post, but I can't figure out what he is saying.

Mac94
11/3/2006, 12:38 PM
"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" -- Andrew Jackson

"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." -- Mark Twain

;)

I only do this because I'm not the best at spelling ... but I r an Aggie ...wats da harns ekxus? ;)

JohnnyMack
11/3/2006, 12:38 PM
I've seen Aggie play a couple of times this year and while they're a decent ball club that has scored some points I'm fine in trying to take their running game away and making SM beat us with his arm. I like our chances if that happens in fact.

fadada1
11/3/2006, 01:02 PM
I've seen Aggie play a couple of times this year and while they're a decent ball club that has scored some points I'm fine in trying to take their running game away and making SM beat us with his arm. I like our chances if that happens in fact.
but can they spell???

Luthor
11/3/2006, 01:30 PM
but can they spell???

I'm not too worried about nit-picky noobs who want to proclaim their diplomas with a spelling contest.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/3/2006, 03:35 PM
I'm not too worried about nit-picky noobs who want to proclaim their diplomas with a spelling contest.

But I majored in Spelling, dammit! :P

Sooner47
11/3/2006, 03:45 PM
Don't worry, Luthor. Jon Carry sez u kan alwaz go to Irak.