PDA

View Full Version : hey narcissistic political candidate dork type person

picasso
11/3/2006, 10:39 AM
I do not want to hear about how corrupt or awful your opponent is. if you wish to waste my time with an ad of yours, just tell me what you stand for and plan to do.
treat your opponent like an oSu Aggie.

thanks.

seriously, I just heard some accountant Bubba on the radio with an ad that went on for 2 minutes about how his opponent was seen eating cracklin bread and chitlins at Gene Stipe's one time.:rolleyes: :confused:

crawfish
11/3/2006, 10:55 AM
Don't listen to pic. He tortures puppies, cross-dresses and eats cherry pop-tarts. :mad:

Osce0la
11/3/2006, 11:00 AM
I am getting tired of seeing/hearing these ads. I have only seen one person in Alabama (the current Governor) that talks about what they HAVE done, and not what the other people have/haven't done. Everyone keeps saying "person A did this - don't vote for them, vote for me, Person B", but I have yet to hear exactly what it is that person B has done that would make me want to vote for them.

And I wish I could go the rest of my life without ever having to hear the words "liberal" and "conservative" again...

TexasSooner01
11/3/2006, 11:13 AM
Don't listen to pic. He tortures puppies, cross-dresses and eats cherry pop-tarts. :mad:

Whats wrong with cherry pop-tarts? :D

Politicians are all Snakes! :rolleyes:

crawfish
11/3/2006, 11:18 AM
Whats wrong with cherry pop-tarts? :D

Liberal. :mad:

sooneron
11/3/2006, 11:18 AM
For some reason, I'm getting a lot of Lieberman ads in NJ, I thought cable slot buying solved this stuff. The dem- Lamont is all neg on Joe. Whereas, Joe is talking about trying to get things done. TRYING, heh

crawfish
11/3/2006, 11:21 AM
A Leiberman victory is a victory for the moderates/independents. GO JOE!!!

Osce0la
11/3/2006, 12:19 PM
Don't vote; it's the American way.
I probably won't...I don't care much for either of the candidates for governor here, I don't care much for any of the candidates running for anything in this election. I can't do like most people did with Kerry/Bush (vote for 1 just to keep the other from winning) because I honestly don't want either of them to win...Riley has done some good things since he's been in office, but he's done a lot of things I don't agree with as well...

mdklatt
11/3/2006, 12:23 PM

He's got a pretty good lead, doesn't he?

For those of you wondering what his affiliation will be if he gets re-elected, I read that he'll officially be an independent but he'll continue to caucus with the Democrats and hold on to his committee assigments and stuff.

Widescreen
11/3/2006, 12:32 PM
he'll continue to caucus with the Democrats
I don't care who he caucuses with as long as he does it behind closed doors. Why is everything about gays today?

OUDoc
11/3/2006, 01:06 PM
"I believe in faith, family and freedom" doesn't really tell me much either, Mary.
Unless you hate one of those.

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2006, 01:48 PM
"I believe in faith, family and freedom" doesn't really tell me much either, Mary.
Unless you hate one of those.

The implication there is that the opposition does.

Pricetag
11/3/2006, 01:49 PM
I love the one where the guy running against Jeff MacMahan found a clip of him counting fingers up on stage with a magician or something where he skips "seven." The opponent literally uses the clip to infer that the other dude can't count to ten. Pathetic.

OUDoc
11/3/2006, 01:53 PM
The implication there is that the opposition does.
That's what annoys me.

sooneron
11/3/2006, 01:53 PM
I concur on both sentiments.:texan: