PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Fran:

SeattleOUstudent
11/3/2006, 09:43 AM
Dear Fran,
You and your trick plays can go to hell. Im looking forward to OU kicking your *** this weekend. Lets not forget that your first three games were vs. The Citadel, Louisiana-Lafayette, and Army. You and your stupidity won the Army game, Mr 4th down. Yay for you. The Sooners are in town, Franny....better hide.

raptor
11/3/2006, 11:13 AM
Dear Fran,
You and your trick plays can go to hell. Im looking forward to OU kicking your *** this weekend. Lets not forget that your first three games were vs. The Citadel, Louisiana-Lafayette, and Army. You and your stupidity won the Army game, Mr 4th down. Yay for you. The Sooners are in town, Franny....better hide.

Two years ago an 8-0 OU squad came to college station and escaped, and I do mean escaped, with a 42-35 victory against a 6-2 Aggie squad that had just lost to baylor for the first time in 20 years.

Last year, a 6-2 OU squad that was starting to roll faced a 5-4 A&M team that was falling apart. After a comfortable lead slipped away, the OU sooners found themselves up only 6 and A&M was threatening late.

This year i expect a 10 point OU win...

27-17

Doged
11/3/2006, 12:55 PM
Two years ago an 8-0 OU squad came to college station and escaped, and I do mean escaped, with a 42-35 victory against a 6-2 Aggie squad that had just lost to baylor for the first time in 20 years.

Last year, a 6-2 OU squad that was starting to roll faced a 5-4 A&M team that was falling apart. After a comfortable lead slipped away, the OU sooners found themselves up only 6 and A&M was threatening late.

This year i expect a 10 point OU win...

27-17

Three years ago the Ags went to Norman and I saw some of the funniest prat falls I've ever seen as the Sooners tried to keep from scoring again.

History is fun, but not totally relevant in this case.

I will join in predicting a 10 point Sooner win, though.

MiccoMacey
11/3/2006, 12:58 PM
Shhh..don't show that letter to Aggie. They'll get mad and yell louder this weekend.

King Crimson
11/3/2006, 12:59 PM
a W of any kind is fine with me. the Ags are going to be sky high and foaming at the mouth.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/3/2006, 02:12 PM
Shhh..don't show that letter to Aggie. They'll get mad and yell louder this weekend.

:pop:

North Texas Ag
11/3/2006, 08:21 PM
As an objective Aggie fan, here my .02 worth.

The first team to 28 wins

This " should " be a good game , If McGee brings his " A" game . We know how salty your D is . We Know that we are the ones with something to prove .

Its at Kyle , its at night on ABC AND Fran is still on the hot seat ( 2-8 in November ) The Ags do want this one .