PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!!!!!!

LilSooner
11/2/2006, 04:53 PM
I soooo cannot stop laughing! This is posted on a wedding planning website that I frequent quite regularly. BTW the screen name is RedneckWedding.

This is a wierd story and I am freakin out big time. I don't know what to do

My mom was a YOUNG single mom (She pushed me out at the ripe old age of 14...and I am not joking) her parents kicked her out and we lived on our own. Haven't talked to my grandparens ever.

When I was 3, this nice guy she'd known for a long time, I'll call him J, moved in with us. He also had a kid only a year older than me, S. They have been inseperateble ever since then. We all moved in together pretty fast. They never got married but are in every since of the word. They have a house, a life and now I have 2 more little sisters

Now it gets tricky. Me and his kid grew up together and we were always together. I always felt so lucky to have my best friend living with me!. As "luck" would have it, things progressed.. We fell in love and I lost my virginity to him when i was 15. My mom and his dad didn't know. Really, it worked to are advantage cuz it make sneakin into each others rooms easy :oP We kept this up, well, till now anyways.

Any how, I got pregnant with our first kid and because of the wierd situation, even tho we were never told we were brother and sister, we felt it would sound wierd so we didn't tell anyone it was his baby. I told my mom that it was this random guy I met at a party and didn't know who he was. Since she'd been in the situation she believed me.

In a nutshell, now that the baby is here, it kind of has become ovious that it is his kid by the way he acts around him. We told my mom and his dad the truth last weekend cuz we were tired of hiding it and want to get married. When we told them, my mom started freakin out, screamin and crying. Then they hit us with the bombshell.....my bio dad is J.... They never told us cuz they didn't want me to hate him for not being there at first. They figured no harm done because we grew up "a family" after all. If you haven't caught on... S is my 1/2 brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we have a kid together... who is perfectley normal by the way. What should we do? I am freakin' out here!

Mjcpr
11/2/2006, 04:56 PM
Signed,

Confused in Tuscaloosa

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2006, 04:56 PM
go to skool to get some lerning and speeling...

Is this Arkansas?

LilSooner
11/2/2006, 04:58 PM
This is probably made up drama. Most of those girls on that website have nothing better to do.

jk the sooner fan
11/2/2006, 04:59 PM
oh lord

OSUAggie
11/2/2006, 05:02 PM
Denny Crain

KC//CRIMSON
11/2/2006, 05:02 PM
Stillwater?

Osce0la
11/2/2006, 05:05 PM
The funny thing is, this is the exact same thing that was on House Tuesday night...Except the girl on the show wasn't pregnant...

Widescreen
What's the big deal?

SicEmBaylor
Didn't stunned Aggie recently wed?

achiro
11/2/2006, 05:06 PM
http://www.oklahomarock.com/SF/jerry.gif

Mjcpr
11/2/2006, 05:07 PM
Next on Jerry: I'm my baby aunt

KC//CRIMSON
11/2/2006, 05:11 PM
Next on Jerry: "Uncle Dad"

leavingthezoo
11/2/2006, 05:18 PM
THIS IS NOT FUNNY! :mad: :mad: :mad: and if i wanted you all to talk about it, i would have posted it here in the first place.

:D

Scott D
11/2/2006, 05:20 PM
wow

Jimminy Crimson
11/2/2006, 05:24 PM
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? :eek:

SicEmBaylor
11/2/2006, 05:26 PM
This sort of thing definitely has happened before.
I was watching a news magazine segment on this woman
who had like 8 kids at a very young age and gave them all up
for adoption. The thing is though all the kids were adopted
by families that lived within like a 50 mile radius of each other.
Well, it ended up two of the kids started dating each other and
almost got married never knowing they were brother/sister
until much much later. They seemed pretty freaked out by
the whole thing.

Scott D
11/2/2006, 05:31 PM
later on SicEm found out that those two became his parents.

yermom
11/2/2006, 05:32 PM
at least she's not her own grandpa

KC//CRIMSON
11/2/2006, 05:35 PM
This is probably made up drama. Most of those girls on that website have nothing better to do.

Probably so. Why would they not tell a three year old who the Dad was anyway?:rolleyes:

morans.

Scott D
11/2/2006, 05:38 PM
Probably so. Why would they not tell a three year old who the Dad was anyway?:rolleyes:

morans.

they didn't think little sicem was ready for the news.

Jimminy Crimson
11/2/2006, 05:39 PM
So Melo is really SicEm's sister?

Ew!

yermom
11/2/2006, 05:41 PM
This sort of thing definitely has happened before.
I was watching a news magazine segment on this woman
who had like 8 kids at a very young age and gave them all up
for adoption. The thing is though all the kids were adopted
by families that lived within like a 50 mile radius of each other.
Well, it ended up two of the kids started dating each other and
almost got married never knowing they were brother/sister
until much much later. They seemed pretty freaked out by
the whole thing.

i've heard studies on this, things like separated fraternal twins and other siblings that were more likely to be attracted to each other due to the similarities they had

KC//CRIMSON
11/2/2006, 05:41 PM
So Melo is really SicEm's sister?

Ew!

Yeah, they hooked up in Branson.

SicEmBaylor
11/2/2006, 05:42 PM
Oh dear...the cat is out of the bag now.

Scott D
11/2/2006, 05:44 PM
this is kinda when I'm glad that neither melo or sicem will be harrassing me on myspace :D