PDA

View Full Version : Sweet TV Room

1stTimeCaller
11/2/2006, 03:15 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h30/scottdixon/room.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h30/scottdixon/room2.jpg

This is awesome. Afriend of mine sent me these of the way her dad remodeled their TV room.

crawfish
11/2/2006, 03:17 PM
Nice to see Fred finally got even with the polar bear. :D

Widescreen
11/2/2006, 03:17 PM
I guess as a part of the remodeling the bears ate the TV?

Howzit
11/2/2006, 03:19 PM
Cool.

So where's the lawn mower?

Ike
11/2/2006, 03:19 PM
they should close the doors or something. It would keep the bears from getting in.

1stTimeCaller
11/2/2006, 03:37 PM
I guess as a part of the remodeling the bears ate the TV?

I dunno. Here's the text that came with the pics.

How would you like to watch a movie surrounded by this? This is how my dad redecorated the TV room at their house.

He’s crazy-

Carolina

crawfish
11/2/2006, 03:47 PM
Nice to see Fred finally got even with the polar bear. :D

You see, Fred's the guy in this joke:

Fred's all excited about his new rifle. So, he goes bear hunting in Alaska. The first bear he sees is a little brown bear, and he kills it with his first shot. There is a tap on his shoulder, and he turns around to see a big black bear. The black bear says, "You've got two choices. One, I maul you to death or two, we have sex." Fred bends over for the bear. He's sore for 2 days, but he recovers and vows revenge.

Fred heads out on another trip to Alaska and he finds the black bear and kills him. At that moment there is a tap on his shoulder. A huge grizzly is standing right behind him. The grizzly says, "That was a big mistake. You've got 2 choices, "Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

Fred bends over. He survives, but he's really hurting and takes quite a bit of time to recover, and, he's outraged!

Sure enough, he heads back to Alaska and finds the grizzly and shoots him at point blank range. There's a tap on his shoulder. He turns around to find an enormous polar bear, and the polar bear says, "You don't really come here for the hunting, do you?"

See, it's a very funny comment.

IB4OU2
11/2/2006, 03:49 PM
I guess bear walls are in this year...

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 03:49 PM
Do y'all have any idea how much it costs to do a full-body mount like those? Dude has way too much $$$ to burn, or else he found them at a yard sale or something.

IB4OU2
11/2/2006, 03:51 PM
Do y'all have any idea how much it costs to do a full-body mount like those? Dude has way too much $$$ to burn, or else he found them at a yard sale or something.

Just paying the money to go out and shoot one of em' costs a fortune.

Newbomb Turk
11/2/2006, 03:54 PM
Dude has way too much $$$ to burn, or else he found them at a yard sale or something.

probably the later. I run across stuffed bears at yard sales all the time.

SicEmBaylor
11/2/2006, 04:12 PM
That's hillbillytastic

skycat
11/2/2006, 04:14 PM
All that bare wood would be terrible accoustically.

toast
11/2/2006, 04:41 PM

how can you tell they're all males?

buh-duh-bump...

crawfish
11/2/2006, 04:46 PM

Yeah, but it might be counteracted by the bear decorations.

OUAndy1807
11/2/2006, 05:49 PM
Just paying the money to go out and shoot one of em' costs a fortune.
not for him, he's an outfitter.

1stTimeCaller
11/2/2006, 06:19 PM
the guy also cut down the trees and milled them himself and then built the house/lodge himself.

He makes Dean look like a city boy. ;)

VeeJay
11/2/2006, 06:27 PM
In a really bad movie idea, those fuggers would come to life when the kids are home alone.