PDA

View Full Version : GI revenge on John Kerry...

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2006, 12:02 PM
Funny as hell!!! The picture is awesome! (http://www.nypost.com/seven/11022006/news/nationalnews/gis_drop_smart_bomb_on_kerry_nationalnews_todd_ven ezia_in_n_y____and_ian_bishop_in_washington.htm)

Leave it to GIs to exact the best revenge and humor...

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2006, 03:09 PM
Bump.

Too funny note to be on page one...

jk the sooner fan
11/2/2006, 03:12 PM
i think its already been posted a few times, thats why its not getting any play

it is funny....i'm sure the Senator has seen it by now..i'd love to know his reaction, lol

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2006, 03:18 PM
I did search on Kerry, nothing came up. I was surprised there wasn't any comments.

I would bet this is the reason he was "apologizing"...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/2/2006, 03:19 PM
Dims GET MAD at those right wing nazis for playing what Kerry said, and posting those GI photos from Iraq. Go straight to the polls on election day, nov 9, and throw those sorry-as*ed bums out, so the nation can get on with the proper lynching of that cronyistic, big business-loving, falsely elected faux-president.

IronSooner
11/2/2006, 03:23 PM
It seems to me now that the only person who truly understands what Kerry means to say is Kerry himself. ...most of the time.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2006, 03:35 PM
Talk about living an elitist lifestyle. I guess wackjob Heinz is rubbing off on him...

How and why Mass. voters re-elect this numskull is beyond me...

jk the sooner fan
11/2/2006, 03:37 PM
i just think its funny that the guy who so openly chided Bush for his inability to communicate....makes a blunderous communication error himself...lol

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2006, 03:39 PM
Yeah, he probably communicated himself out of any future run at the Presidency...