PDA

View Full Version : these that are protesting

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 08:28 PM
cannot be Americans :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
guarding_military_funerals.asx
Now ive gota email my little buddy thats over ther and try to talk him thru losing his 1st friend on the battle field .
hell im gonna mail him 4 gallons of hooch

Rogue
11/1/2006, 08:30 PM
Good on you olevet. Hopefully the last friend he loses in combat.

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 08:30 PM
cut an paste or whatever
the good guys are great
the aszholes make me wanta go to the funeral ;)

Rogue
11/1/2006, 08:35 PM
OMG, I found a link using your thing as a "search".
Is this what you were talking about?

http://media.umcom.org/umtv/20060621/guarding_military_funerals.asx

Vaevictis
11/1/2006, 08:38 PM
Protesting at ANYONE'S funeral is a downright ****ty thing to do.

Things are bad enough for the family as it is; no matter who the person was -- good, bad or otherwise -- adding to their grief is just a slimy, slimy thing to do.

usmc-sooner
11/1/2006, 08:45 PM

makes me wonder why?

I swear if I ever see one of these human pieces of dung at one of my Marines funeral, I will probably be in jail. I don't care if I'm 90. Too many good kids die so, little punk *** bitch kids, raised by their weak *** parents can protest.

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 08:52 PM

Yup thats it , id heard of that church thing that did that but didnt have a clue this was happening :mad:
The Patriot Guard makes me wanta buy a bike :eek:
Acutally my lil friends Momma and wife are going to the young MANS funeral . for some reason they didnt want me to go :confused:

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 08:54 PM
Protesting at ANYONE'S funeral is a downright ****ty thing to do.

Things are bad enough for the family as it is; no matter who the person was -- good, bad or otherwise -- adding to their grief is just a slimy, slimy thing to do.
You know you could have done without those Caveats :mad:

Rogue
11/1/2006, 08:55 PM
I work at a VA hospital with a national cemetery on the grounds. The front gate says "The Price of Freedom is Visible Here".

I know that some of my buds in Rolling Thunder, and even the old doods from the VFW and American Legion would be kicking off on some protestor's asses over this if it happened here.

Cam
11/1/2006, 08:55 PM
That's those Topeka ****s. I find it hard to believe they can't put a stop to that crap.

Rogue
11/1/2006, 08:57 PM
Acutally my lil friends Momma and wife are going to the young MANS funeral . for some reason they didnt want me to go :confused:

I try to never take anything personally when it comes from grieving family or someone with a loved one in harm's way. They aren't exactly at their most rational and sometimes indulge in some wierd magical-thinking about random things. For whatever that's worth, man.

Jerk
11/1/2006, 08:59 PM
That f*cktwit ********* that said "they should have left his corpse there to rot on the ground"

..................................is lucky that the police protect him.

Rogue
11/1/2006, 09:00 PM
That f*cktwit ********* that said "they should have left his corpse there to rot on the ground"

Maybe. Maybe a good old country ***-whuppin' would do him more good.:texan:

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:01 PM
That's those Topeka ****s. I find it hard to believe they can't put a stop to that crap.
Seems like the Patriot Guard has ;)
to a degree. Me I WOULD JUST SHOOT THEIR ASZ

Jerk
11/1/2006, 09:02 PM
Seems like the Patriot Guard has ;)
to a degree. Me I WOULD JUST SHOOT THEIR ASZ

You don't have to do that because he ain't worth the murder charge.

But there is a reason why a good combat rifle will have a wooden buttstock with a metal buttplate.

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:04 PM
I try to never take anything personally when it comes from grieving family or someone with a loved one in harm's way. They aren't exactly at their most rational and sometimes indulge in some wierd magical-thinking about random things. For whatever that's worth, man.
They knew the focktard protesters would be there , And i would want to haul about 500 rounds of " luggage "

Vaevictis
11/1/2006, 09:06 PM
You know you could have done without those Caveats :mad:

Way to get annoyed over nothing. I'm not implying anything about anyone.

I'm saying that there is no justification for protesting anyone's funeral. There is no reason to **** on someone else's grief.

Rogue
11/1/2006, 09:07 PM
Oh, so it was for your own good. ;)

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:08 PM
You don't have to do that because he ain't worth the murder charge.

But there is a reason why a good combat rifle will have a wooden buttstock with a metal buttplate.
1000 yrds I can still do , but for that many douchbags I want a up close and personal :twinkies:

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:16 PM
Way to get annoyed over nothing. I'm not implying anything about anyone.

I'm saying that there is no justification for protesting anyone's funeral. There is no reason to **** on someone else's grief.
Well son I aint annoyed Im just a piszed off combat vet ;)
You talk all your shat you want but there is NO reason for any of this
Oh and excuse me but are you saying that a combat death ,that you compared to say a heart attack is NOTHING ?
You know what ? It is precisely that freedom for witch I and all that have gone befor have fought for . Your right to express your opinion
So as has been said
If you are reading this thank a teacher
If you are reading this IN English
thank a vet :cool:

KABOOKIE
11/1/2006, 09:17 PM

A good solid punch to his sternum would probably leave that ****twit paralyzed.

usmc-sooner
11/1/2006, 09:18 PM
I'm good from 500 meters, in the prone but nothing beats a good buttstroke or the old squash the grape

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:20 PM
I'm good from 500 meters, in the prone but nothing beats a good buttstroke or the old squash the grape
spek
Me i was just a peon in a lil recon unit . Army 69-70 ;)

Vaevictis
11/1/2006, 09:23 PM
You talk all your shat you want but there is NO reason for any of this

Yup, that's what I said. There's no justification for this kind of behavior.

And I extended it from just military funerals to all funerals -- it takes a ****ty person to go out of the way to **** on someone's grief like that.

You don't do it at a military funeral, you don't do it at a babies funeral, you don't do it at an old man's funeral, you don't do it at a policeman, fireman's or even a murderer's funeral. You don't do it at ANY funeral.

Oh and excuse me but are you saying that a combat death ,that you compared to say a heart attack is NOTHING ?

I made no such comparison. I said that no matter what the circumstances surrounding the deceased -- good bad or otherwise -- protesting their funeral is a unequivocally a ****ty thing to do.

usmc-sooner
11/1/2006, 09:28 PM
spek
Me i was just a peon in a lil recon unit . Army 69-70 ;)

No sir, spek to you
hopefully I've done those who served before me proud.

KABOOKIE
11/1/2006, 09:32 PM

I was a 6 year expert. 1 missed one Bullseye at 500 in boot camp but, each year after that was a perfect 10/10. I think my highest qual was 246/250 and regularly finished in the low 240's. It's weird that I could be spot on at 500 meters but actually have my bad shots at 200 and 300!

Sometimes shooting that good wasn't something you wanted to brag about. Because of it, I ended up spending 3 months as a range instructor and it damn near drove me nuts. Never did I see worse scores than from the Army Reserves and they were an infantry unit. Hell, I even saw whole divisions of Marine admin clerks shoot better. And the Army dorks didn't even shoot at the 500 meter line! :D

Jerk
11/1/2006, 09:36 PM
I'm just waiting for these people to do something really stupid...like show up to protest at a funeral in LeFlore County.

When they went to Coweta, OK, they needed the FBI's protection.

When they came to Edmond, I stayed home, because I would have ended up in jail.

OCUDad
11/1/2006, 09:36 PM
There is no excuse for that behavior -- none. First Amendment rights do not extend to speech that is "likely to incite imminent lawless action" (in this case a riot or a completely justified assault). Why are those morons allowed to do what they're doing?

I don't care how you feel about war, I don't care how you feel about soldiers, I don't care how you feel about homosexuality, or God, or Iraq, or Darfur, or any damn thing. How can you do that sort of thing at a funeral and qualify as a human being who deserves any degree of freedom?

By the way, I'd rather see them locked up for several years than beaten up on the spot. They'll have SO much fun in the exercise yard when the other inmates know what they're serving time for. And I think what they're doing IS illegal, and they should serve time for it.

Besides, olevet is way too cute to go to jail for busting the head of a moron like these guys.

yermom
11/1/2006, 09:42 PM
ahh, another Fred Phelps thread

if i haven't said it before... **** THOSE DOUCHBAGS

ok, even if i have.

seeing the Patriot Guard, i kinda thought Olevet might be a member :D

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:44 PM
No sir, spek to you
hopefully I've done those who served before me proud.
If youve carried your ruk you have
nuff said

Jerk
11/1/2006, 09:45 PM
Where is a suicide bomber when you need one?

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 09:47 PM
ahh, another Fred Phelps thread

if i haven't said it before... **** THOSE DOUCHBAGS

ok, even if i have.

seeing the Patriot Guard, i kinda thought Olevet might be a member :D
Is that the frlps bunch ?
all I can say is aszwipes stay out of leflore county .
Oh and if my carcase could handle riding a bike now I would be a member ;)

SoonerBorn68
11/1/2006, 09:57 PM
I'm just waiting for these people to do something really stupid...like show up to protest at a funeral in LeFlore County.

When they went to Coweta, OK, they needed the FBI's protection.

When they came to Edmond, I stayed home, because I would have ended up in jail.

Last summer the Phelps a-holes were protesting a funeral in MWC. I actually had to talk myself out of driving over there and running over them in the ol' F-250.

Scott D
11/1/2006, 10:00 PM
Pretty sure Michigan passed a law that makes them have to be so far away from a funeral that it's pretty pointless for them to show up.

usmc-sooner
11/1/2006, 10:01 PM
I was a 6 year expert. 1 missed one Bullseye at 500 in boot camp but, each year after that was a perfect 10/10. I think my highest qual was 246/250 and regularly finished in the low 240's. It's weird that I could be spot on at 500 meters but actually have my bad shots at 200 and 300!

Sometimes shooting that good wasn't something you wanted to brag about. Because of it, I ended up spending 3 months as a range instructor and it damn near drove me nuts. Never did I see worse scores than from the Army Reserves and they were an infantry unit. Hell, I even saw whole divisions of Marine admin clerks shoot better. And the Army dorks didn't even shoot at the 500 meter line! :D

I know what you mean, I just missed range instructor, I think there were three to ten guy who had better scores than me.

We did some field training at Fort A.P. Hill and I used to think damn these Army guys aint the best shots.

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 10:07 PM
I know what you mean, I just missed range instructor, I think there were three to ten guy who had better scores than me.

We did some field training at Fort A.P. Hill and I used to think damn these Army guys aint the best shots.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P