PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sooners

BamaSon25
11/1/2006, 07:51 PM
Just stopped by to make sure that you guys were planning on handing fRAN his ^%^%#$%!@#$#~$#!@%#$!@^@$. Well, anyway...good luck and hang 190 on aTm.

BTW, You guys sure aren't missing Peterson near as bad as I thought you all would. That's a good thing.

Boomer Sooner

Roll Tide Roll,
BamaSon25

1991SOONER
11/1/2006, 07:57 PM
This Fran guy sure has a bad reputation everywhere.

Even Bama fans don't like him ;)

raptor
11/1/2006, 08:30 PM
Just stopped by to make sure that you guys were planning on handing fRAN his ^%^%#$%!@#$#~$#!@%#$!@^@$. Well, anyway...good luck and hang 190 on aTm.

BTW, You guys sure aren't missing Peterson near as bad as I thought you all would. That's a good thing.

Boomer Sooner

Roll Tide Roll,
BamaSon25

Why don't you worry about Coach Nutt and kicking XPs and FGs...okay!

goingoneight
11/1/2006, 08:38 PM

Nutt's finding it hard to get the 'Stain out... meh, I got nothing...

Rogue
11/1/2006, 08:45 PM
Raptor,
What are you doing in a thread titled "Hey Sooners"?
If you feel like defending Dennis F's honor... just wait... give it a year or two
and he'll leave a bad taste in your mouth too.
Insincerely,
Rogue

Sooner_Havok
11/1/2006, 11:03 PM
Raptor,
What are you doing in a thread titled "Hey Sooners"?
If you feel like defending Dennis F's honor... just wait... give it a year or two
and he'll leave a bad taste in your mouth too.
Insincerely,
Rogue

He got confused, maybe that Aggie brain wash started to wear off :D

crimson&cream
11/1/2006, 11:13 PM
Raptor since your new & FYI alot of BAMA fans come over as SOONER fans, and our fans said they were treated great when we played at BAMA and invited us back on our way to play LSU for some BBQ---so Back off.

Soonerus
11/1/2006, 11:16 PM
Fran was a fool to leave Bama....

Sooner_Havok
11/1/2006, 11:18 PM
I gotta say, much love here for the Tide, little love for the bastard offspring of toy soldiers and sheep, I mean Aggie

sozo
11/1/2006, 11:36 PM

Boomer Sooner

Roll Tide Roll,
BamaSon25
Thanks Bama,will try to help you have a good saturday.Your have to look over a few on here.:rolleyes:

BamaSon25
11/3/2006, 07:19 AM
No problem guys. There's idiots everywhere. Maybe I should go to a aTm board and be one. Do you think they would notice? I doubt it, I would be with the majority as opposed to the minority. :D Anyway, now I want you to hang 290 on them.

Boomer Sooner

Roll Tide Roll,

BamaSon25

MamaMia
11/3/2006, 07:59 AM
BamaSon25, thank you for the well wishes. We do miss AD, but we're OU. We dont rebuild. We reload. :D

Good luck to the Crimson Tide. Alabama is better off without Coach Franocchio. :P