PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Sorry

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/1/2006, 02:41 PM
I got tired of guys posting the I am a sweet guy and can't get a girl things on MySpace so I made a new one...what you guys think ;)

This is to all of the girls in the world who can't accept the arrogant guys for who they are:

I'm not sorry
That I was raised to treat you like ****;
to sleep with you when you were drunk

I'm not sorry
That my body's ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants

I'm not sorry
that you can open your own damm car door,
and pull out your own damm chair like every idiot was raised

I'm not sorry
That I'm sexy enough
to be "your guy"

I'm not sorry
That I am actually a dickhead;
not an prissy little kiss-***

I'm not sorry
I do have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things(but wont)

I'm not sorry
I like to spend quality nights at clubs
sleeping with other girls, instead of spending a boring *** nite with you

I'm not sorry
That I am always the one who always ignores you,
but never fails to take advantage of you at every turn

I'm not sorry
That I always called you a "nasty whore" when you threw up,and told you that you was cleaning my car as in right now for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy(because your puking *** was hitchhiking after I dropped you off in the hillbilly boons wishing for some House of 1000 Corpses type misfortune on your pie eating ***)

I'm not sorry
That I hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere after you accidently missorted my DVD collection
but you damm well better listen to me when I need a friend(or i will hit you and drop you off in the middle of nowhere(Also girls, if a guy hits you...try not accepting rides from him))

I'm not sorry
That you take me back after I sleep with 17 girls over a 5 county aread (But let's face it, I am that damm good if you keep taking me back, whereas weeping *** crying boy can't please you like I do(Yes I am channeling Usher))
but I'm smart enough to know that I don't love you(but i might say it...if you put out)

I'm not sorry
For not answering your calls(I was sleeping with your best friend) , and using you as a door mat, only to throw you to the side when the new sexy *** girl comes around

I'm not Sorry
I hung up on you rather than to listen to you cry for hours, instead getting a couple hours of sleep before work

I'm not sorry that you realize what a "GREAT LAY" is.

I'm not sorry
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care
But most of all

I'm not sorry
That you can accept me
for who I am

I'm not sorry
That you tell me how much of a rude *** that I am
Yet I wake up and you are still coming over.

I'm not sorry
You tell me how much we are only about sex, and how good I could be if I put even a little effort forth, yet still date my cheating, rude, and hitting ***

I'm not sorry
That you ladies can't see the fact that you letting guys treat you like **** makes it "OK" for them to keep doing it.(IN fact it keeps me in business)

Ladies always bitch and bitch to their friends that there is never any good guys out there anymore, and they always end up with *******s who treat them bad. Well ladies next time your bitching, remember...I don't give a ****. I treat you bad because you had it coming. I mean seriously get in line and I will call the WAAAA-mbulance and you can file your bitching at "www.istilldontgivea****.com" If you want lousy sex and boredom go see that little ***** who sits there and listens to you cry and say "you can do so much better" because guess what...he is just trying to get laid too, he just doesn't have the "Mucho Huevos Grandes" or "big brass balls" to get a piece of your oh so sexy ***. (btw, if you are a girl reading this...damm you fine!"

If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, repost as "I'm not Sorry" and add a little if I forgot something

If You're one of the few girls with enough balls to repost, and you want a 50 cent type thug repost as "I WANT you".