PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Dean?

Okla-homey
11/1/2006, 02:32 PM
:dean: :dean: :dean: Does anyone know his whereabouts? I got something important to talk to him about, and stuff.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/1/2006, 02:33 PM
Ain't he in Baltimore?

Or was it DC?

SoonerBK
11/1/2006, 02:35 PM
If he was up your butt you'd know it! :texan:

leavingthezoo
11/1/2006, 02:36 PM
If he was up your butt you'd know it! :texan:

you speak from personal experience? :D

IB4OU2
11/1/2006, 02:37 PM
Ain't he in Baltimore?

Or was it DC?

I thought DC was still in IRak?

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/1/2006, 02:38 PM
I thought DC was still in IRak?

I thought IRak was in Baltimore?

wHaT??

Howzit
11/1/2006, 02:43 PM
No, DC was in IRack but now DC is in DC.

OU4LIFE
11/1/2006, 02:47 PM
I thought IRak was in Baltimore?

wHaT??

I thought yourrack was.......

*running away*

Beef
11/1/2006, 02:48 PM
Then where's Dallasbabe?

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/1/2006, 02:52 PM
I thought yourrack was.......

*running away*

It is running away. The older I get the further it runs...

:D

yermom
11/1/2006, 03:00 PM

eww

Scott D
11/1/2006, 03:27 PM

wow, even Ron Jeremy must be jealous. :D

11/1/2006, 03:45 PM
Not sure, but I think he is Redneckious Tractordrivorous.

Beef
11/1/2006, 03:47 PM
And Marvin's finally getting a good night's sleep.

dolemitesooner
11/1/2006, 04:35 PM
I''L NEEEVVER TELLLL

Scott D
11/1/2006, 04:39 PM
like your *** knows :D

yermom
11/1/2006, 04:43 PM
like your *** knows :D

knowing him and :dean: that's exactly what knows

Scott D
11/1/2006, 04:47 PM
knowing him and :dean: that's exactly what knows

so now he's that annoying girl from that michael douglas movie? :D

yermom
11/1/2006, 05:02 PM
:confused:

OCUDad
11/1/2006, 10:14 PM
Does the W stand for "where," "who," or "why"?

'Cause they all have very different but interesting answers.

LoyalFan
11/1/2006, 10:20 PM
Dean, Dean, Dean...
You Lazarushian-leather Gunga Dean.
Though I've cursed you
and I've flayed you,
By the heathen god that made you,
You're a better man than I am
Gunga Dean.

R. Kipling
Deceased (and loving it.)

Scott D
11/1/2006, 10:24 PM
:confused:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/allposters/36/1807438736p.jpg

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 11:08 PM
You ask WTF is Dean ?
I submit we have all been trying to figure that out :twinkies:

Soonerus
11/1/2006, 11:12 PM
I heard Dean had an attack of guilt over some relatively recent unjust actions and has banned himself for 2 weeks...just a rumor...

olevetonahill
11/1/2006, 11:16 PM
I heard Dean had an attack of guilt over some relatively recent unjust actions and has banned himself for 2 weeks...just a rumor...
Naw he didnt take ur dumasz completely out :D

GottaHavePride
11/1/2006, 11:31 PM
Dean? Attack of guilt?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Funniest post of the day!

Soonerus
11/1/2006, 11:52 PM
Naw he didnt take ur dumasz completely out :D

But in a stroke of genious left your ur dumasz to be a beacon of light...

Soonerus
11/1/2006, 11:55 PM
Dean? Attack of guilt?

GHP, BAHAHAHAHAHA, goofy post of the year....Duh, I am GHP can I suck up any closer....I need acceptance...

proud gonzo
11/1/2006, 11:58 PM
uh... GHP doesn't need to suck up, nor does he need acceptance. He's already a mod.

Soonerus
11/2/2006, 12:03 AM
uh... GHP doesn't need to suck up, nor does he need acceptance. He's already a mod.

Not mutually exclusive.....

proud gonzo
11/2/2006, 12:05 AM
...what? it's hard to understand comments which completely lack noun and verb.

GottaHavePride
11/2/2006, 12:06 AM
Heh. I seriously found the idea of Dean having an attack of guilt funny. If you had ever met Dean in person, the resulting mental image would leave you giggling as well.

proud gonzo
11/2/2006, 12:07 AM
hehehehe :D

that mental image makes me giggle more than THIS does
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8437/deanyodaed8.jpg

Soonerus
11/2/2006, 12:10 AM
Sometimes those who suffer from an attack of real guilt are the least suspecting....basic psychiatry

olevetonahill
11/2/2006, 01:17 AM
But in a stroke of genious left your ur dumasz to be a beacon of light...
Yup :D
Ya know I used to like you then you went stupid . What happened to you ?

bri
11/2/2006, 01:20 AM
Dean? Attack of guilt?

Nah, "unjust actions" was the REAL funny part of that post. :D

dolemitesooner
11/2/2006, 08:38 AM
I am reminded of a line from my favortie movie.

"Who's dean?"
"Dean's dead baby, Dean's dead"

11/2/2006, 08:59 AM
If that's the case, I hope someone remembers to chain him to the backhoe and drag his remains around the barnyard before his drainage ditch interment.

http://www.krugerpark.com/resources/birds/images/vultures.jpg

IB4OU2
11/2/2006, 09:00 AM
Here's my suck up comment. "If I had to make any selection of a longtime/levelheaded poster on this board to become a new mod,
it would be GHP......excellent choice admins.....and he has a great little sister too." :D

dolemitesooner
11/2/2006, 09:36 AM
Who let Dean out of his Box????? I saw him today...I am very angry

bri
11/2/2006, 09:39 AM
Who let Dean out of her Box????? I saw him today...I am very angry

Kegels?

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 11:05 AM
Judas H. Priest snatching a baby out of a paralyzed cow people, I'm right here. For those that care, an update:

Last Friday: Cut hay.

Last Saturday: Deer hunted, cut hay. Saw my big buck but couldn't get a shot, buddy of mine killed a nice 5-pointer right in front of me, and saw 11 deer before 8 am.

Last Sunday: Raked hay.

Last Monday: Raked & baled hay.

Last Tuesday: Moved hay, looked at a pecan job, found a heifer dang near dead in the front pasture. Bull calf hanging out. Dang near dead.

Last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning: Spent all night in the bottom pasture pulling a calf and trying to get a heifer up. Ended up feeding calf colostrum, gave momma shots of steroids and antibiotics, and did manage to get the momma up a couple times.

Last Wednesday: Spent the entire day working with the momma trying to get her up. Bottle fed the calf a couple times.

This morning: Bottle fed calf again, gave momma a couple more shots, but I don't think the beyonce is gonna make it. The calf, on the other hand, thinks I'm it's momma now. If you've never watched a calf suck tit, let me tell you how it goes. They start sucking, then they take their head and head-butt the **** out of the cow's bag. Why? Hell if I know.

Anyhow, I'm feeding the calf out of the bottle, looking the other way, and all of a sudden -WHAM!!!- the little ****er headbutts me square in the rollies. Flush. One of those deals where it took my breath away, put me on my knees, gut pain and nausea, and then I had to milk them down outta my neck. So I'm on my hands and knees in a bunch of grass burrs, and the little bastage tries to hump my head. I knocked him about 15-feet away, and he turns around, comes up, and starts nuzzling my neck like I'm his momma.

So, that's pretty much it. I may be having some beef for sale if the momma doesn't make it. She's a 2-year old angus/brangus heifer and should be fine eating.

TIA.

achiro
11/2/2006, 11:14 AM
I don't think I could be laughing any harder at you if I had been there!:D :D :D

Taxman71
11/2/2006, 11:24 AM
If you've never watched a calf suck tit, let me tell you how it goes. They start sucking, then they take their head and head-butt the **** out of the cow's bag.

That makes the Pancho Villa torture scene in The Cowboy Way even funnier now.

JohnnyMack
11/2/2006, 11:26 AM
Judas H. Priest snatching a baby out of a paralyzed cow people, I'm right here. For those that care, an update:

Last Saturday: Deer hunted, cut hay. Saw my big buck but couldn't get a shot, buddy of mine killed a nice 5-pointer right in front of me, and saw 11 deer before 8 am.

Last Tuesday: Moved hay, looked at a pecan job, found a heifer dang near dead in the front pasture. Bull calf hanging out. Dang near dead.

Last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning: Spent all night in the bottom pasture pulling a calf and trying to get a heifer up. Ended up feeding calf colostrum, gave momma shots of steroids and antibiotics, and did manage to get the momma up a couple times.

Last Wednesday: Spent the entire day working with the momma trying to get her up. Bottle fed the calf a couple times.

This morning: Bottle fed calf again, gave momma a couple more shots, but I don't think the beyonce is gonna make it. The calf, on the other hand, thinks I'm it's momma now. If you've never watched a calf suck tit, let me tell you how it goes. They start sucking, then they take their head and head-butt the **** out of the cow's bag. Why? Hell if I know.

Anyhow, I'm feeding the calf out of the bottle, looking the other way, and all of a sudden -WHAM!!!- the little ****er headbutts me square in the rollies. Flush. One of those deals where it took my breath away, put me on my knees, gut pain and nausea, and then I had to milk them down outta my neck. So I'm on my hands and knees in a bunch of grass burrs, and the little bastage tries to hump my head. I knocked him about 15-feet away, and he turns around, comes up, and starts nuzzling my neck like I'm his momma.

So, that's pretty much it. I may be having some beef for sale if the momma doesn't make it. She's a 2-year old angus/brangus heifer and should be fine eating.

TIA.

That story is teh rulz.

IB4OU2
11/2/2006, 02:04 PM
OK Dean, tell us about the buck you saw. I saw two monsters Sunday morning, one at least a 10 the other just a bit smaller....they were chasing does. I could'nt get on them quick enough.

proud gonzo
11/2/2006, 02:08 PM
Dean is one of my favorite people EVER. :D

bri
11/2/2006, 02:13 PM
If anyone else on this planet had posted that story, I'd call bullsh*t. But I've SEEN the Dean Compound; I know how the man lives. So as it is, not only do I NOT call bullsh*t, but I submit that he probably isn't doing the events full justice so as to not overwhelm lesser men. :D

dolemitesooner
11/2/2006, 02:17 PM

TIA.
Ok dean now quit ****ing around and tell them what you were really feeding milk?

Mjcpr
11/2/2006, 02:18 PM
Sounds to me like with cows you don't even need peanut butter.

OU4LIFE
11/2/2006, 02:19 PM
J

TIA.

IN

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 02:26 PM
OK Dean, tell us about the buck you saw. I saw two monsters Sunday morning, one at least a 10 the other just a bit smaller....they were chasing does. I could'nt get on them quick enough.

The biggest buck went down the fence row maybe 30 yards from my stand just before dawn. He was halfway down the fence before I picked him up with my binoculars. Couldn't see him with the naked eye. He goes down the fence and into some brush. Normally, when the deer go down that particular fence, they're heading under a bunch of big trees down there (pecans and acorns aplenty). Anyhow, I call my buddy Butch on the radio and say "dude, there's a huge buck heading right for your stand." About 10 minutes later (now it's shooting light) he calls me back and says "I see the doe under the trees eating acorns..........HOLY****ING****, that's not a doe, that's a buck.......a huge buck!!!" I go "yes, the one I told you about 10 minutes ago." He's going "holy ****, holy ****, holy ****......WHAM!!" And I watch the buck turn around and run back towards me, over the fence, and across the back neighbor's place. I didn't take a shot cause unlike some of the goobers out there, I know my limitations. 100 yards at a running buck jumping fence with a muzzleloader with iron sights, etc. ain't what I call a high percentage shot. So, Mr. Buckzilla still lives.......for now.

10 minutes later two smaller bucks were chasing two does right past me. Maybe 40 yards out. I called Butch on the radio and said they were headed his way. They did, he shot, and drilled the first/bigger buck through both lungs. Dressed out (no hide or guts) he was 92 pounds. Not much, but damn fine eating. We saw 11 deer and were back at the house by 8:30 am for biscuits and gravy.

proud gonzo
11/2/2006, 02:26 PM
I may be having some beef for sale if the momma doesn't make it. does Beef know about this? :eek:

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 02:29 PM
Smarmy post alert:

That is impressive but the real hero in that family, as in most, is Mrs Dean.

And where was Mrs. Dean when I was freezing my unit off out in the pasture? That's right, working the two OU basketball games, hauling kids around, baking meatloaf, smashing taters, frying up some green tomatoes, canning a ****pot of peppers, and putting flannel sheets on the bed. Lazy biznach. She did make calf formula this morning and fed the baby while I was giving momma shots and trying to get her up. So I'll let her live. For now.

Beef
11/2/2006, 02:31 PM
does Beef know about this? :eek:
Yes. Dean is the best pimp on the planet.

IB4OU2
11/2/2006, 02:38 PM
The biggest buck went down the fence row maybe 30 yards from my stand just before dawn. He was halfway down the fence before I picked him up with my binoculars. Couldn't see him with the naked eye. He goes down the fence and into some brush. Normally, when the deer go down that particular fence, they're heading under a bunch of big trees down there (pecans and acorns aplenty). Anyhow, I call my buddy Butch on the radio and say "dude, there's a huge buck heading right for your stand." About 10 minutes later (now it's shooting light) he calls me back and says "I see the doe under the trees eating acorns..........HOLY****ING****, that's not a doe, that's a buck.......a huge buck!!!" I go "yes, the one I told you about 10 minutes ago." He's going "holy ****, holy ****, holy ****......WHAM!!" And I watch the buck turn around and run back towards me, over the fence, and across the back neighbor's place. I didn't take a shot cause unlike some of the goobers out there, I know my limitations. 100 yards at a running buck jumping fence with a muzzleloader with iron sights, etc. ain't what I call a high percentage shot. So, Mr. Buckzilla still lives.......for now.

10 minutes later two smaller bucks were chasing two does right past me. Maybe 40 yards out. I called Butch on the radio and said they were headed his way. They did, he shot, and drilled the first/bigger buck through both lungs. Dressed out (no hide or guts) he was 92 pounds. Not much, but damn fine eating. We saw 11 deer and were back at the house by 8:30 am for biscuits and gravy.

The big bucks were between me and a limb I didn't trim after we put the new stand up friday so I couldn't get a shot. That'll teach me.

I saw about 15 last weekend including those big ones, another pretty nice 8 point, some smaller bucks and the rest does. Yep, I could have shot some does for meat but I held off.

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 02:43 PM
We will be having some venison chili at the Tech tailgate from Butch's buck. He's donated the whole deer (minus a couple steaks from the tenderloin) to the cause.

Mjcpr
11/2/2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah, yeah......did you catch the latest Lost episode?

Jericho?

Survivor is on tonight too, don't forget.

SoonerStormchaser
11/2/2006, 02:46 PM
<GreatIdea>Hey Dean...can we BBQ that cow next weekend at the TTech tailgate?</GreatIdea>

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah, yeah......did you catch the latest Lost episode?

Jericho?

Survivor is on tonight too, don't forget.

You mean they weren't pre-empted by Linda Cavanaugh and Kelly Ogre?

Mjcpr
11/2/2006, 02:50 PM
Not in Tulsa.

:D

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 02:52 PM
Dang. Tulsanites get all the shiznit.

bri
11/2/2006, 03:42 PM
Yes. Dean is the best pimp on the planet.

Dean don't consider himself no 'pimp'! More of a...'male madam'.

handcrafted
11/2/2006, 04:46 PM
Hey Dean, that's just the calf's way of sayin' "My milkshake is better than yours!" :D

C&CDean
11/2/2006, 04:48 PM
Anybody remember those Carnation Instant Breakfast dealios? The milk replacer smells just like the vanilla one. If the calf will share, I may give it a suck.

IB4OU2
11/2/2006, 05:16 PM
Anybody remember those Carnation Instant Breakfast dealios? The milk replacer smells just like the vanilla one. If the calf will share, I may give it a suck.

:D.......:eek: