PDA

View Full Version : Please ignore the raptor

MRNOTDUCKS
10/31/2006, 12:36 PM
Just a PSA to be on the watch for a poster named raptor, who is an Aggie grad whose heart bleeds Baylor green and gold. I don't understand it, and I don't want to.

Anyway, this guy is a Texags fixture, but he posted that if A&M beat Baylor, he would not post until the Ags lost another game. As a result, he is here now, and I would guess he is bothering Baylorfans.com, too.

Raptor is an extremely annoying internet presence. When he starts his 100th thread about nothing on your board, you will know the true meaning of the raptor.

Just a heads up.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/31/2006, 12:40 PM
did someone say raptor?

caphorns
10/31/2006, 12:44 PM
Raptor is an extremely annoying internet presence. When he starts his 100th thread about nothing on your board, you will know the true meaning of the raptor.

Actually, I see him fitting in pretty well around here. Welcome, Mr. Raptor.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/31/2006, 12:53 PM
Actually, I see him fitting in pretty well around here. Welcome, Mr. Raptor.

zing! spek

TexasLidig8r
10/31/2006, 02:07 PM
Anyway, this guy is a Texags fixture, but he posted that if A&M beat Baylor, he would not post until the Ags lost another game. ..

Just a heads up.

So,,,, he gets a one week hiatus from Corpturds-R-Us.com? He can probably live with that.

Now.. he is one of those 9%ers? (it used to be 2%, but since aggy attendance is down 9% this year from last, that nomenclature has to be changed).
:D

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2006, 02:09 PM
Raptor also posts at baylorfans.com; I've never been able to figure out exactly what team he roots for. He's definitely an Aggie but he's a rare breed in that he doesn't toe the towel flinging Cabana Boy line.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/31/2006, 02:33 PM
well psychoag has a column on raiderpower

caphorns
10/31/2006, 02:34 PM
Hey SicEm. What the hell happened Saturday? Why didn't ya'll shut these turds up? The game wasn't televised so I'm really wondering. I fully expected Baylor to take care of business in this one.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2006, 02:40 PM
Hey SicEm. What the hell happened Saturday? Why didn't ya'll shut these turds up? The game wasn't televised so I'm really wondering. I fully expected Baylor to take care of business in this one.

We had that last drive to win the game then Bell got injured and the drive sputtered with Szy. We should have had the game put away by then but Aggie rose up to meet our challenge.

Beyond that I hate to think about it as the thought of that game still makes me physically ill. Both for the final score and the fact we lost Bell.

LysisAG
10/31/2006, 02:42 PM

We outplayed them.
507 total yards to 337
23 1st downs to 12
TOP 36:52 to 23:08
offensive plays, 69 to 47
score: 31 to 21

So if you want us to shut up youll have your own chance in 4 days. :cool:

Rhino
10/31/2006, 02:44 PM
The Horns play the ags in four days?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/31/2006, 02:45 PM
lysis
suff.

Decomposition; dissolving; disintegration

if only...

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2006, 02:47 PM
We outplayed them. So if you want us to shut up youll have your own chance in 4 days. :cool:

Only the best and brightest at Texas A&M!!

*psst* Lysis, that "horn" part of his name indicates that he is..in fact...a horn who, for the record, you don't play in 4 days.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/31/2006, 02:49 PM
nicely done, zima boy

mdklatt
10/31/2006, 02:50 PM
This thread makes me want to go WHOOP!

TheHumanAlphabet
10/31/2006, 02:50 PM

What a frickin' lassie lover...Can't tell when horn is ragging him...Like caphorn is a sooner moniker...what a frickin' aggie!

caphorns
10/31/2006, 02:54 PM
Lysis - you hold OU within say 77 or so points and then come talking tough guy.

I_SMELL_FEAR
10/31/2006, 02:56 PM
Really sucks to join a message board and only get 4 posts in before looking like a total tool.

TexasLidig8r
10/31/2006, 03:30 PM
Get 'em Lysis!!!!

Don't take that from them!

Show them what for.. or.. five even!

Tell 'em how you're gonna whup 'em like a red headed stepchild....

Draw your saber.. show 'em the jizz jar (since women, or reasonable facsimiles thereof are now allowed in the corp, if they contribute to the jar, do you change the name to milk jar?

Harry Beanbag
10/31/2006, 03:39 PM
I'm putting this in every aggie thread I can this week.

http://www.utexasclan.com/images/squeeze.gif

LysisAG
10/31/2006, 03:44 PM
I apologize, I didnt see the 'horn' in his name. I retract the last sentense in my post.

caphorns
10/31/2006, 04:12 PM
I apologize, I didnt see the 'horn' in his name. I retract the last sentense in my post.

do you also want to retract the "s" in "sentense" while you are at it?

TexasLidig8r
10/31/2006, 04:15 PM
do you also want to retract the "s" in "sentense" while you are at it?

Maybe only the last one.

I'm still waiting on the milk jar question.

This is just too easy... it's like having to engage in smack by numbers so the other person can follow along. :D

soonerinabilene
10/31/2006, 04:25 PM
Maybe only the last one.

I'm still waiting on the milk jar question.

This is just too easy... it's like having to engage in smack by numbers so the other person can follow along. :D

lid, you and cap are making it really hard for me not to like you right now.

Luthor
10/31/2006, 04:42 PM
We outplayed them.
507 total yards to 337
23 1st downs to 12
TOP 36:52 to 23:08
offensive plays, 69 to 47
score: 31 to 21

4 days? Ooh, aggy is talking game smack with the actual game of reference coming up this week? Woh, dude. I think you be very brave, very dumb. You've beaten a few nobodies and now you're suddenly Chuck frick'n Norris?

I'm thinking the sooners may just slap the dog pi$$ out of you for this.

NYaggie
10/31/2006, 04:49 PM
Lysis - you hold OU within say 77 or so points and then come talking tough guy.

I don't know what's more pathetic, getting beat by 77 points or some having some fan talking smack because they only lost by 52 points that year.

mxATVracer10
10/31/2006, 04:50 PM
hell, I'd just like to see a bigger pic of his avitar :texan:

MRNOTDUCKS
10/31/2006, 04:51 PM
SicEm,

I would say that A&M had a chance to blow the game open a handful of times. Credit Baylor's defense in us not doing that. BUT, I was at the game, and not once did I think Baylor had control of the game. We moved the ball at will all over the field, running and passing. So, I guess I don't see how you think you almost won the game. Once we dropped the safety into coverage, we shut down the deep ball. And that's pretty much all you had going in that game.

This was a good game for the Ags because there wasn't a doubt in anyone's mind (including Guy Morriss) after the game as to who the better team was. We couldn't say that with OkSt and Missouri.

caphorns
10/31/2006, 05:03 PM
I don't know what's more pathetic, getting beat by 77 points or some having some fan talking smack because they only lost by 52 points that year.

Sorry, but 77-0 in the third is pretty damn unforgettable. We did nothing good in losing to the Sooners that year or any time we have lost to them. We still won a sh!tload of games that year (if that's worth anything in your world).

caphorns
10/31/2006, 05:05 PM
SicEm,

I would say that A&M had a chance to blow the game open a handful of times. Credit Baylor's defense in us not doing that. BUT, I was at the game, and not once did I think Baylor had control of the game. We moved the ball at will all over the field, running and passing. So, I guess I don't see how you think you almost won the game. Once we dropped the safety into coverage, we shut down the deep ball. And that's pretty much all you had going in that game.

This was a good game for the Ags because there wasn't a doubt in anyone's mind (including Guy Morriss) after the game as to who the better team was. We couldn't say that with OkSt and Missouri.

I don't see what's so complicated about determining who the "better team" was. Maybe this is different in your world, but where I come from that's usually the team that wins the game.

You guys had more talent than Baylor by far, racked up monster stats and still left the game in doubt. That should tell you more about how good your team is (or isn't) relative to other teams in the conference.

KingDavid
10/31/2006, 05:15 PM
Draw your saber.. show 'em the jizz jar (since women, or reasonable facsimiles thereof are now allowed in the corp, if they contribute to the jar, do you change the name to milk jar?

Note to self: no more eating late lunch while knocking around on soonerfans.

Exactly WTF is a jizz jar? Lawd a'mighty. Do we need go into that open-air cult temple with umbrellas and ponchos?

MRNOTDUCKS
10/31/2006, 05:51 PM
I don't see what's so complicated about determining who the "better team" was. Maybe this is different in your world, but where I come from that's usually the team that wins the game.

I think you just like to be contrary.

OUinFLA
10/31/2006, 06:01 PM
Really sucks to join a message board and only get 4 posts in before looking like a total tool.

that's why we call them...................

nOObs

Fraggle145
10/31/2006, 06:03 PM

Thats why smart people use the edit button.

waste.

of.

space.

TexasLidig8r
10/31/2006, 06:38 PM
Note to self: no more eating late lunch while knocking around on soonerfans.

Exactly WTF is a jizz jar? Lawd a'mighty. Do we need go into that open-air cult temple with umbrellas and ponchos?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-15080.html

KingDavid
10/31/2006, 06:51 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-15080.html

I will now need to tear my cloak, put on sack cloth, sit down in the dust, weep, fast, and pray.

LoyalFan
10/31/2006, 07:32 PM
I think I may have met this Raptor fellow of whom you speak. Seem to remember that name from a trip I took to an exotic island wildlife park.
Would his first name be "Veloci" (Italian?), by any chance? Not a pretty fellow, kinda gray-green, with an excess of dentition.
Ring a bell?
Here's a pic I snapped.
http://www.dreamsstudio.com/illustrations/velociraptor.jpg

If you see him, tell him I said "Hi."

LF

raptor
10/31/2006, 11:59 PM
Just a PSA to be on the watch for a poster named raptor, who is an Aggie grad whose heart bleeds Baylor green and gold. I don't understand it, and I don't want to.

Anyway, this guy is a Texags fixture, but he posted that if A&M beat Baylor, he would not post until the Ags lost another game. As a result, he is here now, and I would guess he is bothering Baylorfans.com, too.

Just a heads up.

:pop:

Howdy!!!!

raptor
10/31/2006, 11:59 PM
I think I may have met this Raptor fellow of whom you speak. Seem to remember that name from a trip I took to an exotic island wildlife park.
Would his first name be "Veloci" (Italian?), by any chance? Not a pretty fellow, kinda gray-green, with an excess of dentition.
Ring a bell?
Here's a pic I snapped.
http://www.dreamsstudio.com/illustrations/velociraptor.jpg

If you see him, tell him I said "Hi."

LF

Beautiful!

raptor
11/1/2006, 12:00 AM
Raptor also posts at baylorfans.com; I've never been able to figure out exactly what team he roots for. He's definitely an Aggie but he's a rare breed in that he doesn't toe the towel flinging Cabana Boy line.

I like Unique over rare thank you!

Jason White's Third Knee
11/1/2006, 10:13 AM
I'm putting this in every aggie thread I can this week.

http://www.utexasclan.com/images/squeeze.gif
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/ANIMAL_HOUSE-4.jpg

...after the game.

raptor
11/1/2006, 01:44 PM
thank you sir may i have another?